Where the hell is Sis?

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='177991' date='Oct 29 2005, 08:22 PM']HEY ALL!

I'm at Shayne's house now. He's at the hotel with the team. I plan on getting a taxi in and being there around 10:30. I'll be the confused person standing on the corner waiting for someone to tell me where the heck to go (in steps Beotch :) ) I can't be missed in Shayne's jersey. Probably not a lot of 6' redheads wearing the kicker's jersey. :)

I'll be sitting near the players tunnel on south/west? end beside the endzone.[/quote]
Welcome to Cincy Sis. Would like to meet ya,but no tics for this game. Beotch is in Lot D,just look for the
Orange Van with the blonde chugging beers. Have Fun sunday and tell Golden Toe....DON"T MISS! :headbang:

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='178074' date='Oct 29 2005, 11:17 PM'][quote name='BengalSIS' post='177991' date='Oct 29 2005, 08:22 PM']
HEY ALL!

I'm at Shayne's house now. He's at the hotel with the team. I plan on getting a taxi in and being there around 10:30. I'll be the confused person standing on the corner waiting for someone to tell me where the heck to go (in steps Beotch :) ) I can't be missed in Shayne's jersey. Probably not a lot of 6' redheads wearing the kicker's jersey. :)

I'll be sitting near the players tunnel on south/west? end beside the endzone.[/quote]
Welcome to Cincy Sis. Would like to meet ya,but no tics for this game. Beotch is in Lot D,just look for the
Orange Van with the blonde chugging beers. Have Fun sunday and tell Golden Toe....DON"T MISS! :headbang:
[/quote]

she is probably in KY, ohio sucks, but anywho.. i would like to swing buy and meet/see some of you oldies again.. if ya feel the urge, im in 116 row 18 seats 15/16

[quote name='GoBengals' post='178099' date='Oct 29 2005, 10:42 PM'][quote name='STRAYCAT' post='178074' date='Oct 29 2005, 11:17 PM']
[quote name='BengalSIS' post='177991' date='Oct 29 2005, 08:22 PM']
HEY ALL!

[/quote]

she is probably in KY, ohio sucks, but anywho.. i would like to swing buy and meet/see some of you oldies again.. if ya feel the urge, im in 116 row 18 seats 15/16
[/quote]
I guess I can infer from your post that KY is superior to Ohio? And in basketball, too?
:thumbsup:

[quote name='Jason' post='177117' date='Oct 27 2005, 08:44 AM'][quote name='whodey24k' post='177114' date='Oct 27 2005, 10:34 AM']
[quote name='Jason' post='177073' date='Oct 27 2005, 08:06 AM']
And it looks like we could be without power another week or more.[/quote]

you need to move to take that as a sign to move to cincy. with you being a bengal,reds,and bucks fan, it seems like a good idea.
[/quote]

[b]I would love to. Unfortunately my career field doesn't have a lot of job opportunities in the Cincinnati area (pharmaceutical and biotechnology).[/b][/quote]

I actually find that surprising with P&G and all the hospitals of quality here....

[quote name='GoBengals' post='176862' date='Oct 26 2005, 11:12 AM']i wouldnt want to hear the 12 13yr olds asking why shayne missed a fg either... she is chillin in canaduh.[/quote]

Have fun today, guys...

You know, SIS...You could have told me you were heading south for this game, and I could have tried to stow away in your luggage.

After all...At 6', you probably require an extra-large suitcase! (I'm 5'10 or so)

Enjoy the game all...

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='177991' date='Oct 29 2005, 07:22 PM']HEY ALL!

:blink: Dear, have you grown since I last saw you? I thought you were still a itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie bit shy of 6'. Then, what the hell do I know? I'm just your mother. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img] :wub:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalMom' post='178237' date='Oct 30 2005, 12:34 PM'][quote name='BengalSIS' post='177991' date='Oct 29 2005, 07:22 PM']
HEY ALL!

:blink: Dear, have you grown since I last saw you? I thought you were still a itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie bit shy of 6'. Then, what the hell do I know? I'm just your mother. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img] :wub:
[/quote]

Welcome to the board mom !!!

We love your offspring. :D

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178240' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:52 PM'][quote name='BengalBacker' post='178239' date='Oct 30 2005, 12:49 PM']

We love your offspring. :D [/quote]
FYI: That's not her mom. <_<
[/quote]

Would you like to place a wager on that? If so, make it worth my time... I'll be waiting.. :whistle:

BengalBacker, thank you for the warm welcome. I'm kinda fond of my offspring, too. :D

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178276' date='Oct 30 2005, 02:15 PM']who called out spliff?[/quote]

Excuse me? If that's an inside joke, I don't get it.

Let me see if I can help you out a bit. Michelle weighed 6 lbs. 7 1/2 ounces at birth. Shayne weighed 8 lbs. 1 1/2 ounces. Both children were born on a Friday, almost 4 years apart. I am currently posting from Dublin, VA. Ask the owner of this site what the IP shows.

Now, it is time for a .. NEENER - NEENER - NEENER! And that's my nice side showing. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178314' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:25 PM'] :rolleyes:

all of that is either irrelevant or easily made up...

when sis confirms it, itll all be just peachy[/quote]

Since my original post was to Sis and not you, that makes your bullshit irrelevant. I wasn't aware I needed your validation to post. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalMom' post='178345' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:32 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='178314' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:25 PM']
:rolleyes:

when sis confirms it, itll all be just peachy[/quote]

Since my original post was to Sis and not you, that makes your bullshit irrelevant. I wasn't aware I needed your validation to post. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img]
[/quote]
thats cute... someone questions the identity of an anonymous internet messageboard poster and you get offended... cute... :badger:

[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:35 PM' post='178356']
[quote name='BengalMom' post='178345' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:32 PM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178314' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:25 PM']

when sis confirms it, itll all be just peachy
[/quote]

[/quote]
thats cute... someone questions the identity of an anonymous internet messageboard poster and you get offended... cute... :badger:
[/quote

OR.. you could have accepted I am who I say and welcomed me. If it became obvious I was not Michelle's and Shayne's mom, then you could have called me on it. As it is, I'm who I say and you're an ass. I will go elsewhere, thank you! . :wave:

[quote name='BengalMom' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:44 PM' post='178381']
[quote name='Nati Ice' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:35 PM' post='178356']
[quote name='BengalMom' post='178345' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:32 PM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178314' date='Oct 30 2005, 01:25 PM']

when sis confirms it, itll all be just peachy
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote

OR.. you could have accepted I am who I say and welcomed me. If it became obvious I was not Michelle's and Shayne's mom, then you could have called me on it. As it is, I'm who I say and you're an ass. I will go elsewhere, thank you! . :wave:
[/quote]
ummm... okay? :unsure:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178240' date='Oct 30 2005, 12:52 PM'][quote name='BengalBacker' post='178239' date='Oct 30 2005, 12:49 PM']

We love your offspring. :D [/quote]
FYI: That's not her mom. <_<
[/quote]

You sure? Her mom used to post on the huddles board.

im carsons wife... take my word as it is without any proof, or ill get offended when im questioned!

like i said, when sis comes on here and says its her mom ill believe it, until then ill just assume that its the same troll that came over here and tried to call out bengaldude and thebeaverhunter

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='178839' date='Oct 30 2005, 04:12 PM']im carsons wife... take my word as it is without any proof, or ill get offended when im questioned!

like i said, when sis comes on here and says its her mom ill believe it, until then ill just assume that its the same troll that came over here and tried to call out bengaldude and thebeaverhunter[/quote]

Like I said, she used to post on the huddles board. It is Shayne and Michelle's mom. Why did you have to be an ass and jump all over her without knowing if it was her or not?

You owe her an apology.

You didn't "question" it. You flat out said, "FYI, that's not her mom.

Archived