******** BENGALS PARTY @ BALTIMORE *********

GoBengals

I want to extend this great weekend out to any fans either in the area or headed out for the game nov. 6th, we will all be staying at the Tremonts Plaza in baltimore, just a mile or two from M & T Stadium, perfect walking distance, free parking at the hotel(if you stay there, 1 car per room i beleive) great rooms(pictured below) and a ton of bengals fans to hang out with, I will be staying there saturday evening and possibly sunday evening depending how i feel about the 8 hour drive home.

Check out the two websites:

[url="http://www.Tremonts.com"]www.Tremonts.com[/url] (great pictures of the rooms, directions, etc)
[url="http://www.BengalsWeekend.com"]www.BengalsWeekend.com[/url] (website for the weekend bash itself)

hang out in the lounge, toss back a few with some bengals faithful, nothing like going to an away game and getting to feel like your at home!

What they offer for us fans?

--Adding Bengals posters, pennants, and memorabilia to its Tug's Bar & Grille area
--Playing game DVDs from the Bengals 2005 wins
--Offering Happy Hour prices throughout the weekend
--Adding a Bengals theme to its Sunday morning breakfast buffet

cant beat it!

You will all likely get an email/PM about the events and when i will be in town personally, I hope to meet many of you there!

[img]http://www.tremontsuitehotels.com/images/plaza_suites_main.jpg[/img]

I will be @ the game and def tailgating before, I got to talk to my bro who has the other ticket to see if he wants to make a weekend of it. I dont know what time everyone is getting into Bmore but if you have the time check out the inner harbor. It's the nicest part of town, other than that and the stadiums there really isnt much to Bmore.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='177417' date='Oct 27 2005, 11:10 PM']I will be @ the game and def tailgating before, I got to talk to my bro who has the other ticket to see if he wants to make a weekend of it. I dont know what time everyone is getting into Bmore but if you have the time check out the inner harbor. It's the nicest part of town, other than that and the stadiums there really isnt much to Bmore.[/quote]
sweet, i just sent you a PM, you should atleast swing in and have some drinks with the benglas fans, watch some bengals DVD's... :thumbsup:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='177419' date='Oct 27 2005, 11:11 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='177417' date='Oct 27 2005, 11:10 PM']
I will be @ the game and def tailgating before, I got to talk to my bro who has the other ticket to see if he wants to make a weekend of it. I dont know what time everyone is getting into Bmore but if you have the time check out the inner harbor. It's the nicest part of town, other than that and the stadiums there really isnt much to Bmore.[/quote]
sweet, i just sent you a PM, you should atleast swing in and have some drinks with the benglas fans, watch some bengals DVD's... :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Gonna talk to my bro, well proabably make it up.

[quote name='BenglsBuksPstons' post='177692' date='Oct 28 2005, 04:43 PM']me and my mom might be taking a trip up there i will have to see...minors allowed right?? :thumbsup: [/quote]

uhm at the bar?? What do you think? :onoudidnt: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='177794' date='Oct 28 2005, 11:15 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='177727' date='Oct 28 2005, 07:06 PM']
What's up with Dan? You making it man?[/quote]

Most def. Just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger. But I will be down there.
[/quote]

Cool deal, talked to my bro I think were gonna get up there Sat afternoon sometime and just chill at the innerharbor till you guys get in town. Ill PM you guys my cell # later this week.

Edit: He has a soccer game till 6 so we wolnt leave here till after 6 which will put us up in Bmore around 7:30-8ish.

Archived