If it's Brown

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus

logo25.jpgbrowns50.gif

cleveland.jpg

browns_fans.jpgDog_dump_2.jpg

Ok so we all hate the Browns.....here is a thread where you can say why you hate them, bash their dumpy city, & post reasons why their team is the worst franchise in the NFL !!!

Why do I hate the browns and cleveland jesus christ were to begin well first that is one of the nastiest if not the nastiest city in america next to detroit it reeks like shit and the people are assholes! The name of the team is stupid sorry paul forgive me but your second choice is better! the color brown sucks hence its the same color as shit! Icould go on and on and on but the bottom line is the city sucks the people suck and the team sucks there you have it :D

HAHA.jpg

:mellow:

nuff said...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! :o

I just laughed out loud at work! :lol:

between you and BJ....I almost pee'd myself.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CLEVELAND:

Mistake by the Lake..

Armpit of America..

Home of the Annual Trailer Park Convention..

Where sibling marriage is legal..

Teeth are considered a precious commodity..

The diploma is extinct..

The dumping ground for raw sewage (America's commode)..

Where the 3rd eye has sex appeal..

need I go on?

OH MY GAWD!!!!!!! :o

I just laughed out loud at work! :lol:

between you and BJ....I almost pee'd myself.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

CLEVELAND:

Mistake by the Lake..

Armpit of America..

Home of the Annual Trailer Park Convention..

Where sibling marriage is legal..

Teeth are considered a precious commodity..

The diploma is extinct..

The dumping ground for raw sewage (America's commode)..

Where the 3rd eye has sex appeal..

need I go on?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next time your headed to the bathroom say, "Im taking the browns to the superbowl."

I never hated the Browns too much growing up until I went to college and actually met people from there. They truly believe that they are God’s gift to football; the greatest fans of all time. I have yet to meet one Pooh-Stain fan who has any respect for Bengals fans; therefore I have little respect for them. :angry:

One funny story from college, though: Once I returned from a weekend at home to find that the Cleveland guys in my fraternity had shellacked a big poster of Kosar to the outside of my door. They had done a good job too because it was now part of the door and wasn’t coming off. I must admit that was pretty funny… :D:D

Anyway…I hate Cleveland. :angry:

Guest BengalLady

I don't really hate the Browns. Don't know much about Cleveland. So besides the fact that they have a shitty city ,a crappy coach and a division rivalry, why else do we hate the Browns?

I can understand the Raven hate because they are the old Browns , but someone please clue me in. :)

Archived