---get your wish

Some of you may get your wish.

Palmer was unable to practice Thursday due to back problems.  :(

He is currently expected to start but the back can be a difficult thing to overcome or it could flare up during the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He's fine........Sat out the SECOND half of practice and is listed as "probable". If he was in jeopardy of playing Marvin would get Kits in for extra snaps w/ first team to get timing back.......I expect to see #9 in the starting lineup Sunday.

oh what a wonderful 8-8.. best year of his LIFE was 8-8... kitna has proven he sucks ass.. bramlet still has a clean slate...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i shoulda known better...lol gobengals im gonna love to see what your thoughts on palmer are at the end of this season!

Guest BengalBacker
i shoulda known better...lol gobengals im gonna love to see what your thoughts on palmer are at the end of this season!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is Bramlet going to be good enough to be our back up? Only way to find out is to play him. No chance at playoffs this year. If Bramlet can play, Kitna could be traded in the offseason.

Is Bramlet going to be good enough to be our back up? Only way to find out is to play him. No chance at playoffs this year. If Bramlet can play, Kitna could be traded in the offseason.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BengalBacker, that makes a lot of sense. We can see what Bramlet can do as a QB and trade Kitna for a draft-pick.

By the way, I like your picture you are running now. The other one with the girl was pretty cool, too.

yeah but that record was 8-8 :rolleyes:     Had the best year of his life and he watched the playoffs from his couch :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the fact still remains that palmer hasnt led us to the playoffs and he will have to battle to get to an 8-8 record. bramlett hasnt even taken a snap. kitna is the best qb we have right now period!

the fact still remains that palmer hasnt led us to the playoffs and he will have to battle to get to an 8-8 record. bramlett hasnt even taken a snap. kitna is the best qb we have right now period!

i mut have missed the year kitna led us to the playoffs...

explain how kitna is better in any way...

You have to give palmer time...And i would'nt think he is going to be no manning next year either.Now the year after next i think this kid will shine.....Next year you will see more improvement just not drastic........

kitna has had one winning season in his life... and it was 1 game over .500 he finished 9-7 as a starter with seattle ...5 years ago... nothing better than 8-8 before or after that single season... and that was his 3rd year in the NFL, 3rd year of playing that is... so this is palmers first year to take a snap... you dont think in the next two season (2005 or 2006) palmer will have a better record than 9-7?

that aside.. kitna won an award for his play and still didnt even pass .500

kitna sucks.....

I really don't know.I want to give him the ben of the doubt.I hope he does.I just hope it dont take this team another 3-5 games next year to get in a grove to play better.Palmer need's help on d,so he can make mistakes and get away with them and win ball games.....When your d play's as bad as ours in the first have of the season this does'nt help his cause.....Now i do hope he can win a few come from behind ball games.A lot of good to great qb's can do that.I don't really think palmer will make miracle's happen next year.......

Archived