Meet our GoBengals junkies!

Guest BengalLady

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='Actium' post='495253' date='Jun 4 2007, 03:24 PM']I think the official story is that he is a fan of the University of Florida and their erstwhile QB, Chris Leak.[/quote]

that is correct. but i must admit that before i was a florida fan i was an oklahoma fan.

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='495391' date='Jun 4 2007, 06:17 PM']fixt :ninja:[/quote]

:thumbsdown: not cool. i had a huge man crush on jason white. number 18 will always be in my heart.

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='495376' date='Jun 4 2007, 05:48 PM']that is correct. but i must admit that before i was a florida fan i was an oklahoma fan.[/quote]
Wow, cute and smart.

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='495391' date='Jun 4 2007, 06:17 PM']fixt :ninja:[/quote]
Hater. <_<

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='495402' date='Jun 4 2007, 06:41 PM']:thumbsdown: not cool. i had a huge man crush on jason white. number 18 will always be in my heart.[/quote]
Thats my third cousin, I swear.

no ninja.

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='495415' date='Jun 4 2007, 06:53 PM']Wow, cute and smart.
Hater. <_<
Thats my third cousin, I swear.
no ninja.[/quote]

could you get my #18 jersey and my us today with him holding the heisman signed for me!!!!

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='495419' date='Jun 4 2007, 06:57 PM']could you get my #18 jersey and my us today with him holding the heisman signed for me!!!![/quote]
Poshibly.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='495428' date='Jun 4 2007, 07:30 PM']You can probably do that yourself, he's probably working at a Burger King or something by now.[/quote]
No i think he is back in Tuttle thiough.
Don't quote me, because I havn't talked to his family in a while.

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/lemon005.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f67/stormincincy/lemon023-1.jpg[/img]

Me and my son Tyler at the Reds game

man I'm looking old :mellow:

BTW, only 200+ more replies to get to a 1000

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='495402' date='Jun 4 2007, 04:41 PM']:thumbsdown: not cool. i had a huge man crush on jason white. number 18 will always be in my heart.[/quote]
Wait a minute...I thought you were a UK fan?!?!??!
Let me guess...you like Florida football (UK Fan: "Football? What's that?") and UK basketball...
Man, you need to get your priorities straight!
:mellow:

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='Bunghole' post='495513' date='Jun 4 2007, 10:04 PM']Wait a minute...I thought you were a UK fan?!?!??!
Let me guess...you like Florida football (UK Fan: "Football? What's that?") and UK basketball...
Man, you need to get your priorities straight!
:mellow:[/quote]

I am a UK basketball fan. Born and raised. Bout the only team I was raised on. UK football is hard to watch. I live in KY and I don't get to see the games till 2 in morning because of tape delay. I don't want to watch the game on delay. I rather watch it live. I;m thinking about getting football tickets because they come cheap but I dunno if I want to drive down there.

it sucks not having a father high on sports.

Guest LeakyBengal
[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='495608' date='Jun 5 2007, 12:03 AM']then how did u become a OU fan?[/quote]

my buddy introduced me to ncaa football on ps2. he is a huge florida state fan. so he always would pick fsu. naturally i needed a team to always pick. so i tried teams like oregon and georgia tech and he'd always kill me. i think i picked ou and won... i think they were top five in the game that year. it also helped that they beat fsu in 00 for a national championship. but me and my buddy would have epic battles with the two teams because id always pick ou after that.. i kept playing with them and eventually started watching them on tv as much as i could. they are hardly ever on here. eventually nate hybl lead them to the rose bowl to beat WSU. i became interested and then the next season they were talking about who was going to be QB and they mention jason white who had had like three knee surgeries and was going to start the next season. and that was' that. i thought it was cool this guy was coming off of all these knee surgeries and was going to play. so when the season started i stayed up till two in the morning to watch them pound north texas in those ugly throwbacks and continued to watch them for three years. me and my buddy would go out to b dub in cold springs and ask them to turn on the ou and fsu game. i didn't know they would eventually go to back to back national championships. it wasn't like i was hoping on the bandwagon. stopped watching them after we entered college. my buddy joined a frat and we no longer went out and did the college football on saturdays thing.

[quote name='LeakyBengal' post='495614' date='Jun 5 2007, 12:17 AM']my buddy introduced me to ncaa football on ps2. he is a huge florida state fan. so he always would pick fsu. naturally i needed a team to always pick. so i picked ou... i think they were top five in the game that year. it also helped that they beat fsu in 00 for a national championship. but me and my buddy would have epic battles with the two teams. i kept playing with them and eventually started watching them on tv as much as i could. they are hardly ever on here. eventually nate hybl lead them to the rose bowl to beat WSU. i became interested and then the next season they were talking about who was going to be QB and they mention jason white who had had like three knee surgeries and was going to start the next season. and that was' that. i thought it was cool this guy was coming off of all these knee surgeries and was going to play. so when the season started i stayed up till two in the morning to watch them pound north texas in those ugly throwbacks and continued to watch them for three years. me and my buddy would go out to b dub in cold springs and ask them to turn on the ou and fsu game. i didn't know they would eventually go to back to back national championships. it wasn't like i was hoping on the bandwagon. stopped watching them after we entered college. my buddy joined a frat and we no longer went out and did the college football on saturdays thing.[/quote]

aww that was a cute story.
Mine is simple.
Ou fan born and raised. My entire family went to OU and our home and yard is an OU shrine.

Archived