The ignorance of other boards!

Guest RudiRudiRudi

Guest RudiRudiRudi

i saw this over at bengalsinsider.com and was just amazed at how ignorant some people are and this is from some guy with over 2,000 posts and is regarded as someone who knows what he is talking about.......wow

This is his thoughts about what the defense will look like next year.

DL - Geathers, Drafted DT, Signed DT, Smith (assuming Geathers is as good as he seems like he's going to be and assuming we use the first pick on a DT, I'd say we'll have a pretty formidable DLine...)

LB - Simmons, Webster (gag), and some guy we drafted. I have had very little time to keep up with everything and I have yet to get to see one Bengals' game. Who's the rookie filling in for Webster? Does he suck? I'm guessing he sucks.

DB - Williams, O'Neal, Beckett, signed or drafted CB. I HOPE James can keep playing relatively well, but I don't see it happening. It seems like every week, he does something great and something terrible in the same game.

Okay, whatever. I don't know what I'm talking about here, but it seems to me that we're about 3 or 4 players away from having a 12ish ranked defense.

Moreover, those players are probably going to be very attainable. Again, I don't know what I'm talking about... so comments anyone? Am I delusional? (A distict possibility) or is the defense shaping up to be pretty decent next year?

i saw this over at bengalsinsider.com and was just amazed at how ignorant some people are and this is from some guy with over 2,000 posts and is regarded as someone who knows what he is talking about.......wow

DL - Geathers, Drafted DT, Signed DT, Smith (assuming Geathers is as good as he seems like he's going to be and assuming we use the first pick on a DT, I'd say we'll have a pretty formidable DLine...)

LB - Simmons, Webster (gag), and some guy we drafted. I have had very little time to keep up with everything and I have yet to get to see one Bengals' game. Who's the rookie filling in for Webster? Does he suck? I'm guessing he sucks.

DB - Williams, O'Neal, Beckett, signed or drafted CB. I HOPE James can keep playing relatively well, but I don't see it happening. It seems like every week, he does something great and something terrible in the same game.

Okay, whatever. I don't know what I'm talking about here, but it seems to me that we're about 3 or 4 players away from having a 12ish ranked defense.

Moreover, those players are probably going to be very attainable. Again, I don't know what I'm talking about... so comments anyone? Am I delusional? (A distict possibility) or is the defense shaping up to be pretty decent next year?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The line I bolded says it all...how can this dude even begin to comment on this team. In the immortal words of Colonel Klink, "Dismissed!".

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude is on crack.... No idea what he is talking about... Didnt even mention M. Williams in secondary.. And Landon Johnson isnt suckin he is doing fine.. Dline wont be revamped... We will be starting smith and clemons most likely on ends unless geathers beats out cleamons. And what is his beef with webster he was only here for a quick minute and it looked like he was coming on strong before he got hurt. he was still trying to adjust to this system also. Thorton will be back next year.. The other starting tackle is a toss up either FA or Langston Moore or Draft pick.. But probly FA or Moore.

Guest bengalrick

landon is doing ok, but he is inconsistant... alot like MOST rookies!!!

btw, yeah that dude is an idiot... he does say it often enough for us to just assume that though

Badluck normally post's good stuff this is his opinion,I can respect that he does'nt like webster or simmions.To be honest simmions is over paid.I really like webster.To bad he is hurt....I have said all year long james will get exposed and he has......If it were not for his high int rate everyone here would be crying to....People only see one thing his int rate....And yes The last few games james has played good.....Go back to the start at the jets and watch him get toasted.And another few select games.......I really dont see nothing wrong with this post.It is just his opinion and being real.......If you have been a fan for a long time you know more bad than good......And the good day's where great......Even under paul our overall record is not that great.....Go back and look at some of those losing years........What makes them special is the team played there ass off......Unlike most of the90's.The only reason i say this is because sometime's i feel like him on other player's myself......To many bad year's to just wash them away overnite.....But marvin is changing my mind to trust in him i see his way....Badluck is just going to take time for him to come around......

Guest oldschooler
Badluck normally post's good stuff this is his opinion,I can respect that he does'nt like webster or simmions.To be honest simmions is over paid.I really like webster.To bad he is hurt....I have said all year long james  will get exposed and he has......If it were not for his high int rate everyone here would be crying to....People only see one thing his int rate....And yes The last few games james has played good.....Go back to the start at the jets and watch him get toasted.And another few select games.......I really dont see nothing wrong with this post.It is just his opinion and being real.......If you have been a fan for a long time you know more bad than good......And the good day's where great......Even under paul our overall record is not that great.....Go back and look at some of those losing years........What makes them special is the team played there ass off......Unlike most of the90's.The only reason i say this is because sometime's i feel like him on other player's myself......To many bad year's to just wash them away overnite.....But marvin is changing my mind to trust in him i see his way....Badluck is just going to take time for him to come around......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well if he actually knew ANYTHING about the Bengals or maybe if

he WATCHED A FUCKING GAME then it wouldn`t take sooooo long for

him to "come around". :unsure:

People like that are worthless. He admittedly says he doesn`t even know

who the "rookie" is playing in Webster`s spot then goes on to say "he sucks" ?

He had 20 tackles against the Stealers !!!!

He has 51 tackles 2 sacks and a fumble recovery in what little playing time

he HAS seen !!!!!

And Deltha is a better CB than Tory ...but leading the NFL in INT`s is "exposed" ? :huh:

I just don`t understand some people. And when they think like that

I don`t think I ever want to !!!! <_<

Guest RudiRudiRudi
Badluck normally post's good stuff this is his opinion,I can respect that he does'nt like webster or simmions.To be honest simmions is over paid.I really like webster.To bad he is hurt....I have said all year long james  will get exposed and he has......If it were not for his high int rate everyone here would be crying to....People only see one thing his int rate....And yes The last few games james has played good.....Go back to the start at the jets and watch him get toasted.And another few select games.......I really dont see nothing wrong with this post.It is just his opinion and being real.......If you have been a fan for a long time you know more bad than good......And the good day's where great......Even under paul our overall record is not that great.....Go back and look at some of those losing years........What makes them special is the team played there ass off......Unlike most of the90's.The only reason i say this is because sometime's i feel like him on other player's myself......To many bad year's to just wash them away overnite.....But marvin is changing my mind to trust in him i see his way....Badluck is just going to take time for him to come around......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think you belong over at the morons board

tory got "burned" once against the browns.. but it wasnt his fault, .. williams was supposed to be behind him, i came home and checked that play and williams drifted in instead of doubling tory's guy but it made tory look horrible.. i wodner how many times this has happened, hell, say he gets burnt all you want... throw to him every down... tell him how bad he has played.... when he is in hawaii... everyone makes a mistake here or there, he didnt just FALL DOWN like the "legendary" CHAMP BAILEY.. who has alot fewer INT's(less than half), given up just as many yards, (someone go look up exactly, i couldnt find)....

but i agree static... poor players usually do put up pro bowl numbers.. :mellow:

Guest oldschooler
(someone go look up exactly, i couldnt find)....

but i agree static...  poor players usually do put up pro bowl numbers.. :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Broncos 1st game. against the Cheifs.

I`m not sure whcih player Chump covered.

Looks like both had decent games though.

REC YDS TD LG

E. Kennison 6 101 0 57

J. Morton 3 30 0 16

Jags

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

J. Smith 3 69 0 31

Chargers

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

R. Caldwell 3 39 0 16

Bucs

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

J. Putzier 2 42 0 28

R. Smith 4 32 0 11

Panthers

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

K. Colbert 4 115 1 45

R. Proehl 3 35 0 20

Raiders

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

J. Porter 3 21 0 11

Bengals (OWNED)

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

C. Johnson 7 149 1 50

Falcons

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

P. Price 2 59 2 34

Texans

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

A. Johnson 3 28 0 13

Saints

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

J. Horn 5 81 0 27

Raiders (OWNED)

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

J. Porter 6 135 3 52

Chump Bailey has 60 tackles and 3 INT`s.

Tory James has 42 tackles and 7 INT`s.

I guess you can`t say they aren`t throwing at Chump. He has 4 passes

defended and Tory has 3.

i think you belong over at the morons board

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's easy for a moron to patrol other board's and have'nt read hardly anymore of his post's.....You sound like the moron.....I was'nt in any way taken up for him....Just trying to see thing's from both side's.....He does'nt know who webster's back up is.He was being a smart ass,he know's who his back up is.He just hates undersized lb's.......So unless you know what the hell your talking about on someone else why are you downing him......It's like coming to this board and calling oldschooler a moron.Unless you know oldschool i think he is a homer in a good way and respect the hell out of him.......Sometimes we don't agree but i don't call him name's.......

Tory well you can take him how you want.I don't like him and i think stat's are over rated...The probowl is overrated.....Chump is a very good corner he is over rated........If i had to take oneil over james,i take oneil in a heart beat......I never called tory poor.

Well if he actually knew ANYTHING  about the Bengals or maybe if

he WATCHED A FUCKING GAME then it wouldn`t take sooooo long for

him to "come around".  :unsure:

People like that are worthless. He admittedly says he doesn`t even know

who the "rookie" is playing in Webster`s spot then goes on to say "he sucks" ?

He had 20 tackles against the Stealers !!!!

He has 51 tackles 2 sacks and a fumble recovery in what little playing time

he HAS seen !!!!!

And Deltha is a better CB than Tory ...but leading the NFL in INT`s is "exposed" ?  :huh:

I just don`t understand some people. And when they think like that

I don`t think I ever want to !!!!  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oldschool come on some people just can't be bought on a 8-8 season...I can't understand people who can....We are all fan's if we agree or don't.I'm sure there are a few player's on this team you don't like,but other's do.....Look at the tackle also are they after everyone blew the play inc him and he makes the tackle 10 yrds down field like hawkin's and the hawkin's ten yard buffer...I'm all for the rook's and there mistakes.Even palmer and his mistake's..But hell people want kitna.......Tory is just like kitna he will not get us to the promise land he is not our future......Does not matter how well tory does this year and a pro bowl he is not our future........I'm going to pull all the game's over the next week.And if im wrong i will eat crow on james..

uhhhhhhhhh

i think old schooler is a homer... and i think alot of the older fans like teh MBS crowd and the folks like yourself are far far far to negative.... take teh last two years, last year, 8-8, this year, honestly, we will end up 8-8 most likely with a boat load of injuries (more than normal NFL team) and a fresh rookie-like QB and missing a big weapon in PW.... i dont care how disgruntled you are at some point you have to start enjoying bengals football again, in our season tickets there are 4-5 people that are the old asshole types, bitching about anything and everything even when we are winning, pissed off about every win, and joking and happy with every loss.... im sure its popular in the little hater cliques to be negative, but the younger fans and the newer fans just think thier ignorant assholes, true or not they are making themselves look foolish, mike brown has opened up a little with the wallet, marvin seems to be a good leader and having atleast SOME impact here, and we went from 2-14 to 8-8 and probably 8-8 or better this year, we were one win (baltimore) from having homefield advantage in the playoffs for winning the division, i have a bengals playoff ticket from last year, if thats not hope, i dont know what is, if thats ll not a reason to actually support this team, i dont know what is, ...

fuckin bengals... :rolleyes:

Guest IndianaBengal

You guys ought to go to the Ravens Sanctuary Chat room and read the post (Something in the ohio water).

They think the game is a done deal. And Kyle is now a god.

I will say i'm way neg.Yes i have earned that right....Not being a smart ass,i know injuries and things happen.I have come around a great deal in the last two years,sometimes i have flash back's.lol....I really do enjoy the bengal's playing ball,i dont live my life neg....I'm a vet with combat exp i know how short life is to be neg......I just want this football team to be on top again...I love this team through and through and deep in my heart i want a win every weekend.....That is the x marine in me be hard strive to be the best....If the worst don't happen your allright...Young fan's the only thing i have to say to them is learn your team's history.....Look at the good and the bad...I have lived throught the good and bad.......Just like a lot of other people.....some are homer's some are neg.......I really am trying to be positive again......I want rudi to be my man just like pete johnson was my man in the late 70,s ...but rudi need's to prove himself to me before i would fork over 4-6 mil a year.......And rudi is on a very good start.......Most time's i give credit where credit is do........I just don't swing from player's jock's.......

Archived