The ignorance of other boards!

Guest RudiRudiRudi

[quote name='tibor75' date='Jun 6 2005, 09:03 PM']How big of a dumbass are you?  Big enough that even people who hate me point out your ignorance.
[right][post="100065"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
It's going to be great when we sack Rothlisberger 7 times per game next year AND win both games...I'll throw in a couple of INT's for our secondary, too...

I just put out an olive branch to the Huddles board...they should be our allies, and to an extent ARE, as we can generate cross-traffic between the boards.
They are more moderated than us (read: a little less FUN) but they have huge member volume and some of those guys know their football.
I hope that should any of you visit there that you conduct yourself accordingly, unlike I did way back when...when I profanely tried to defend Black Jesus' bizarre humor to them...
Like Go told me at the time, the last thing we need here is internet forum "wars".

But Tibor is lame.... :P

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jun 6 2005, 11:42 PM']It's going to be great when we sack Rothlisberger 7 times per game next year AND win both games...I'll throw in a couple of INT's for our secondary, too...
[right][post="100072"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I certainly hope so. Watching the Stiller fans cry in person is always a pleasant experience. Have you ever seen a drunk, 300 pound loser cry uncontrollably? I have....ten times over in Shittsburgh.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Jun 6 2005, 11:29 PM']In reference to other Bengals boards and you guys going to them, I will just qoute Mr. Cheechnasty
Fuckin trators  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]
:ninja:
[right][post="100101"][/post][/right][/quote]

Hey, I was going to the other boards before this one existed. I pretty much live here now though. :)

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Jun 7 2005, 12:33 AM']At least that's what you claim.
I think we should start monitoring your IP activity...
:ninja:   :ninja:
[right][post="100117"][/post][/right][/quote]

[url="http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39900&perpage=20&pagenumber=3"]http://www.footballhuddles.com/vbulletin/s...20&pagenumber=3[/url]

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Jun 7 2005, 01:32 AM']It was proven that Tibor is not the same tibor on the steelers board.
[right][post="100037"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

how was it proven? didn't they have the same avatar? Just because he made a new log in prolly used another IP! and how did he just happen to find a thread about Tibor? Wake up people and smelll the asshole!

If it looks like a dick, acts like a dick, its probably a dick

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 7 2005, 01:09 AM']Hey, I was going to the other boards before this one existed. I pretty much live here now though.  :)
[right][post="100112"][/post][/right][/quote]

Im just kidding, I go to the sportsline rumor mill boards on occation, but 90% of that board is your team sucks, and pat/eagles banwagoners so I only read the people who post Bengals stuff.

I've met Tibor.

He's a Bengals fan.

Just has a hate on for KK and potentially Justin Smith. Both points I can agree on...although, I am slightly more moderate on the whole Bustin' Smith thing and think his play improved last season.

lol, this was the thread that caused me to discover this board because someone posted it on Insiders.

Karma: 5 Re: Steelers looking at T.J. Houshmandzadeh as a replacement for Burress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm telling you right now Chris HENRY wll be just as good as Plex was last year, this year, his rookie year.

Haha funny thing is that they wanted t.j. couldnt get him then they liked henry...couldnt get him.I get a kick out of steeler fans. Ben Rothlisberger is a god! here comes that sophmore slump especially when he tries to throw the ball more :) . Just wait until we line up 5 wide

Cj Tj P-Dub Henry Washington or Tab

:D Go ahead book your tickets for detroit and also book them for the steelers game when they come into town. I dont want to be sitting by some of there bitch ass fans

• 3 months later...
Guest DaveShula
[quote name='Stanley Wilson's Dealer' date='Jun 7 2005, 10:19 AM']I've met Tibor.

He's a Bengals fan.

Just has a hate on for KK and potentially Justin Smith. Both points I can agree on...although, I am slightly more moderate on the whole Bustin' Smith thing and think his play improved last season.

lol, this was the thread that caused me to discover this board because someone posted it on Insiders.
[right][post="100227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

You've met the infamous Tibor?

[quote name='RudiRudiRudi' date='Dec 1 2004, 07:14 AM']i saw this over at bengalsinsider.com and was just amazed at how steelers suck ass some people are and this is from some guy with over 2,000 posts and is regarded as someone who knows what he is talking about.......wow

This is his thoughts about what the defense will look like next year.

DL - Geathers, Drafted DT, Signed DT, Smith (assuming Geathers is as good as he seems like he's going to be and assuming we use the first pick on a DT, I'd say we'll have a pretty formidable DLine...)

LB - Simmons, Webster (gag), and some guy we drafted. I have had very little time to keep up with everything and I have yet to get to see one Bengals' game. Who's the rookie filling in for Webster? Does he suck? I'm guessing he sucks.

DB - Williams, O'Neal, Beckett, signed or drafted CB. I HOPE James can keep playing relatively well, but I don't see it happening. It seems like every week, he does something great and something terrible in the same game.

Okay, whatever. I don't know what I'm talking about here, but it seems to me that we're about 3 or 4 players away from having a 12ish ranked defense.

Moreover, those players are probably going to be very attainable. Again, I don't know what I'm talking about... so comments anyone? Am I delusional? (A distict possibility) or is the defense shaping up to be pretty decent next year?
[right][post="20483"][/post][/right][/quote]
ohh thats a good one [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] .....
oh wait hes serious? :blink:

Archived