palmer would make a great commercial....

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203317' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:08 PM']I'VE FALLEN..AND CAN'T GET UP....then stay down bitch!!![/quote]

Wow.. i was wondering how many posts it would take before you swiitched backto full steeler fan mode. A lot less than I thought.

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203464' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:59 PM']you wanna no what the bitch did...hes making fun of a career threating injury...fuck him...i no even ss would call this bitch classless...

See commercial thread...hahaha really funny bitch.[/quote]

Mister President, Mister President.....please calm down...and speak english. These hateful words of yours will not change what has been done. Lets all live in harmony.

Guest advocate

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203469' date='Jan 14 2006, 01:04 AM'][quote name='chiefsfan' post='203346' date='Jan 13 2006, 09:38 PM']
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203319' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:10 PM']
actually...I feel like I could drag you down like Kimo did to Palmer...snap crackle pop!!!![/quote]
whodey, whodey.... :D
[/quote]
if your talking shit...to bengals fans...

try making the playoffs first...

and to that whodeywedey bitch...your about as good as gone...and your a fucking loser...your a classless son of a bitch...and lucky you can hide behind your computer...
[/quote]

nice langauge skills

cursing is the last recourse of a weak and feable mind you know

[quote name='advocate' post='203473' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:07 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203469' date='Jan 14 2006, 01:04 AM']
[quote name='chiefsfan' post='203346' date='Jan 13 2006, 09:38 PM']
actually...I feel like I could drag you down like Kimo did to Palmer...snap crackle pop!!!![/quote]
[/quote]

and to that whodeywedey bitch...your about as good as gone...and your a fucking loser...your a classless son of a bitch...and lucky you can hide behind your computer...
[/quote]

nice langauge skills

[/quote]
Ask me if i give a fuck? cuz i dont.

this is the talk shit forum...cant take it pussy get out..

If someone is going to talk shit about a guy that got taken out by a dirty ass hit and it was career threating and hes going to make fun of it...i dont give a fuck what kind of vocab i use...

Guest advocate

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203477' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:11 AM'][quote name='advocate' post='203473' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:07 PM']
[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203469' date='Jan 14 2006, 01:04 AM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

nice langauge skills

[/quote]

If someone is going to talk shit about a guy that got taken out by a dirty ass hit and it was career threating and hes going to make fun of it...i dont give a fuck what kind of vocab i use...
[/quote]

nice signature ~how does that apply to your QB with 1 and 3/4 leg?

I really, really do not understand why there are still so many Steeler trolls here almost a week after the game. Don't these fans realize that they have a game this weekend, and the Bengals are not their opponents. Go talk smack on the Colts boards. Maybe they have already given up all hope that they can be competitive with the Colts. A year ago I would have been pulling for the Steelers to beat the Colts, but this year, especially after last weekend and the shit this week, I hope the Colts kick Steeler ass!

[quote name='advocate' post='203479' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:13 PM'][quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203477' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:11 AM']
[quote name='advocate' post='203473' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:07 PM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

nice langauge skills

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Im pretty sure he could beat your ass with his pinky toe...

I see where that steelernation trash talk comes from...seasoned veteran?

[quote name='esjbh2' post='203480' date='Jan 14 2006, 04:15 AM']I really, really do not understand why there are still so many Steeler trolls here almost a week after the game. Don't these fans realize that they have a game this weekend, and the Bengals are not their opponents. Go talk smack on the Colts boards. Maybe they have already given up all hope that they can be competitive with the Colts. A year ago I would have been pulling for the Steelers to beat the Colts, but this year, especially after last weekend and the shit this week, I hope the Colts kick Steeler ass![/quote]

pssstt.....they're a little slow....it's that inner breeding thing....

Guest BadassBengal
and why isnt he banned yet? this was posted in the bengals forum at first, anyways. and even tho it IS in the smack foru, you dont talk shit about our QB's fucking injuries, you cumguzzler. ban his ass. gimme the slut's info. i got somethin ta send him.

Guest advocate

[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203483' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:17 AM'][quote name='advocate' post='203479' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:13 PM']
[quote name='Palmerforpresident9' post='203477' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:11 AM']
[quote name='advocate' post='203473' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:07 PM']
[/quote]

[/quote]

nice langauge skills

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Im pretty sure he could beat your ass with his pinky toe...

I see where that steelernation trash talk comes from...seasoned veteran?
[/quote]

all i have to do is say knee and he will hide in a corner afraid he will miss the end of yet another season

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']I would stop if I were you, your personal info will most likely be posted so everybody can see.[/quote]
oh stop...stop what...I asked a simple question...just answer it...again...if you read my previous posts...I was polite..and tried to spark some conversation..only to get beat down with sarcastic remarks...and cursing for no reason....what would you like me to do?..sit there and take it?...again..I will try it again...what do YOU want in the draft???????..see how simple a message board can be??

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']I would stop if I were you, your personal info will most likely be posted so everybody can see.[/quote]

What's he doing wrong?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='203435' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:30 PM'][quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']
I would stop if I were you, your personal info will most likely be posted so everybody can see.[/quote]

What's he doing wrong?
[/quote]
thank you..holy crap..why is everyone so darn sensitive around here?...look at my first couple of posts...then..look at the crap I had to endure....then...it was my turn...then..mY appologies...then...I try again to be civil....and what do you know...another thread...lions tigers and bears oh my

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='203435' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:30 PM'][quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']
I would stop if I were you, your personal info will most likely be posted so everybody can see.[/quote]

What's he doing wrong?
[/quote]

1st of all, he has a fat head

2ndly, he smells funny

ban him

And if you really wanna know, we want a DT, a SS, and a TE.

There ya go.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203441' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:34 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='203435' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:30 PM']
[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']

What's he doing wrong?
[/quote]

1st of all, he has a fat head

2ndly, he smells funny

ban him
[/quote]
you are still here?..you...you are the one who started this...cop to it!!..or you will live with it..the rest of your life!!!!!! :1violin:

Archived