palmer would make a great commercial....

I would love to see in no particular order....
another safety to compliment Madieu Williams
another corner to compliment Deltha O'Neal
then maybe a few henchmen to throw up front and
battle for the starting job....

I'm not sure what we will do about a QB back-up
but for some strange reason, I feel fine...like I know
Palmer is going to be OK....

I'm psychic ya know....

[quote name='advocate' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:32 PM' post='203501']
[/quote]

And if you really wanna know, we want a DT, a SS, and a TE.

There ya go.
[/quote]

and a new fully functional non broken QB
[/quote]

We must be polite. No more making fun of the broken QB, or any othe broken players.

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203439' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:33 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='203435' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:30 PM']
[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']
I would stop if I were you, your personal info will most likely be posted so everybody can see.[/quote]

What's he doing wrong?
[/quote]
thank you..holy crap..why is everyone so darn sensitive around here?...look at my first couple of posts...then..look at the crap I had to endure....then...it was my turn...then..mY appologies...then...I try again to be civil....and what do you know...another thread...lions tigers and bears oh my
[/quote]

I don't care who started what. Both of you settle down now.

The steelers didn't win that game. We lost it to you. You didn't play our best with our QB out. If you had maddox in there and lost it would be you guy crying about Maddox. Oh yeah I forgot how great fans you are...threating his family,throwing trash on his house..real class. Go fuck off :angry:

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203431' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:27 PM'][quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']
I would stop if I were you, your personal info will most likely be posted so everybody can see.[/quote]
oh stop...stop what...I asked a simple question...just answer it...again...if you read my previous posts...I was polite..and tried to spark some conversation..only to get beat down with sarcastic remarks...and cursing for no reason....what would you like me to do?..sit there and take it?...again..I will try it again...what do YOU want in the draft???????..see how simple a message board can be??
[/quote]

What we want in the draft... a bounty hunter for hire.. to put on the whole Steelers team.... just kidding Steelers fan, but seriously.. it depends on free agent pick ups. I'm sure we'd all like a saftey to compliment Madeiu and another corner opposite of Deltha... and probably a talented run-stuffing DT who can also create pressure every so often.

See? The asenine remarks just arent necessary... which would give the reason as to why you get bashed for everytime you post. You're syde-ass little comments are what people are pissed about.. including your username which has gotten pretty old as of late. ou beat us with our backup QB.. you guys achieved virtually nothing... it will hit you all hard when you see what it's like to play a team with their actually starting QB playing.. Colts.. Bengals.. very similar offenses.. with their starting QBs. You'll see this week what you should have and would have gotten last week... a big ole' ass kicking.

Guest advocate

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='203445' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:37 AM']The steelers didn't win that game. We lost it to you. You didn't play our best with our QB out. If you had maddox in there and lost it would be you guy crying about Maddox. Oh yeah I forgot how great fans you are...threating his family,throwing trash on his house..real class. Go fuck off :angry: [/quote]

they cry about Maddox whether he plays or not because he stinks so bad they smell him in South Hampton

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203441' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:35 PM'][quote name='BengalsOwn' post='203435' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:30 PM']
[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='203427' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:21 PM']

What's he doing wrong?
[/quote]

1st of all, he has a fat head

2ndly, he smells funny

ban him

There ya go.
[/quote]
YES...a tight end....that would be perfect for your offense...how is the o-line?..old?..free agency?...yes yes yes..as a Steeler fan...I would hate to see you get a tight end...you would have everything.

Guest advocate

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:39 AM' post='203513']
[quote name='advocate' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:32 PM' post='203501']
[quote]
[/quote]
WOW you are hilarious!! Very quick witted as well.... YOU should be a stand up comedian, I mean your jokes are SOOO original!

I bow to the next Robin Williams :bowdown:
[/quote]

this from the clown boy that has Akili Smith in a McDonalds uniform for a signature

sorry Crusty we do not all have your comedic genius, or your "photos from work" library

[quote name='burnt_toast' date='Jan 14 2006, 04:36 AM' post='203507']
[quote name='advocate' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:32 PM' post='203501']
[/quote]

There ya go.
[/quote]

[/quote]

We must be polite. No more making fun of the broken QB, or any othe broken players.
[/quote]

:rolleyes:
:boring:

[quote name='Smizno' post='203447' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:39 PM']I want whoever we get and to be reading about Hines Ward and Joey Porter getting in a wreck and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives while watching the draft. That would be nice.[/quote]
you see..it's posts like these that make me want to rip your team..by the way..nice showing in the playoffs for the :onoudidnt: first time in 15 years..lets hope it's not that long :onoudidnt: tisk tisk...not very nice gentlemen.

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='203513' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:39 PM'][quote]
and a new fully functional non broken QB[/quote]
WOW you are hilarious!! Very quick witted as well.... YOU should be a stand up comedian, I mean your jokes are SOOO original!

I bow to the next Robin Williams :bowdown: [quote][/quote][/quote]

I do believe he was serious...no joke.

[quote name='advocate' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:41 PM' post='203516']
[quote name='akiliMVP' date='Jan 14 2006, 12:39 AM' post='203513']
[quote name='advocate' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:32 PM' post='203501']
[quote]
[/quote]

I bow to the next Robin Williams :bowdown:
[/quote]

this from the clown boy that has Akili Smith in a McDonalds uniform for a signature

sorry Crusty we do not all have your comedic genius, or your "photos from work" library
[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] What's wrong with making fun of Akili Smith? I'm sure you and your mustached Steeler buddies poke fun at ol' Kordell any chance you get, so why can't I have my fun? I will change my name to Big Ben's Gyno if you like.

[quote name='burnt_toast' post='203520' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:42 PM'][quote name='akiliMVP' post='203513' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:39 PM']
[quote]
and a new fully functional non broken QB[/quote]

I bow to the next Robin Williams :bowdown: [quote][/quote][/quote]

I do believe he was serious...no joke.
[/quote]

Why aren't these god damned quotes working? Seriously though what makes you think Carson won't come back next year? His doctor said he would, are you his doctor? Why would the Bengals waste a draft pick on another quarterback when they already have the [size=5]best young quarterback in the NFL[/size]? Even if he has to miss a couple of games they would still not draft a quarterback.

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203319' date='Jan 13 2006, 09:10 PM']actually...I feel like I could drag you down like Kimo did to Palmer...snap crackle pop!!!![/quote]

Id deposite a sharp object in your neck if you were in front of me.

:D

Making fun of another team's seriously injured QB, especially on a bush league maneuver, is the epitome of exhibiting no class. And you guys on this thread have none and will be gone, both from this board AND the playoffs very soon, and you know it.
Where are you bragging about your impending defeat on Colts message boards again?
Oh, that's right you AREN'T because you know that you can't beat a team with an explosive offense....unless of course your gameplan includes taking out Peyton's knees, in which case the playing field is instantly leveled.
I don't care what you, Cowher, Porter, Carson, Kimo or anyone else said about that hit. It was bush league, everyone with half a brain knows it, and we will just move on and be classy about it. Making fun of Carson's injury is the most despicable reaction to your team's win I can think of. However, it sure isn't surprising, given the source.

Fuck you dousche bag...i would love to see you get your ass hit by justin smith and him blow out your acl mcl and partially tear your vagina...to where you would think this shit is funny...

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203451' date='Jan 13 2006, 10:41 PM'][quote name='Smizno' post='203447' date='Jan 13 2006, 11:39 PM']
I want whoever we get and to be reading about Hines Ward and Joey Porter getting in a wreck and ending up in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives while watching the draft. That would be nice.[/quote]
you see..it's posts like these that make me want to rip your team..by the way..nice showing in the playoffs for the :onoudidnt: first time in 15 years..lets hope it's not that long :onoudidnt: tisk tisk...not very nice gentlemen.
[/quote]

They're just down now. Please forgive them as they know not what they do. It's tough losing a QB and then thinking about who will be the QB next year. But lets all be civil.

you wanna no what the bitch did...hes making fun of a career threating injury...fuck him...i no even ss would call this bitch classless...

See commercial thread...hahaha really funny bitch.

Archived