this board is slow tonight.....

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203794' date='Jan 14 2006, 07:38 PM']as slow as brown fans....see..you thought I would say bengal fans....the browns and the ravens are our biggest rival...allways will be...sorry :pointlaff: [/quote]
Your comedic timing is second to none.
:pointlaff: at the Steelers when their plan to take out Peyton's knee on the second play of the game is thwarted. Good luck tommorow ass clown.

Shouldn't you be on the Colts message boards talking shit?

You can talk about rivalries all you want, but I tell you this, [size=6]next year the Bengals are going to kick your ass twice[/size]. Bettis is gone, your defense is a shell of what it used to be (Remember the 38 points we hung on ya?) and Willie Parker is not the beast you all make him out to be (Our crap ass run defense held him under 100 yards the last two games, pathetic.) You will see. Why not shave your mustache and become a Bengal fan now? Because we all know you jumped on the Steeler bandwagon after the Cowboy's dynasty was over. :wave:

I so despise the Pittsburgh fans that indulge in this idiocy. Nothing like ye olde clever "bait and switch" tactic where some new member here posts a couple Bengals sympathy threads and then all of a sudden, under the subterfuge, black and gold colors! I AM IMPRESSED!
I fail to understand why we can't have a reasonable dialogue about the position matchups between the Steeler and Colts, especially at quarterback. Oh wait, you've got that base covered........

[quote name='Bunghole' post='203810' date='Jan 14 2006, 08:10 PM']I so despise the Pittsburgh fans that indulge in this idiocy. Nothing like ye olde clever "bait and switch" tactic where some new member here posts a couple Bengals sympathy threads and then all of a sudden, under the subterfuge, black and gold colors! I AM IMPRESSED!
I fail to understand why we can't have a reasonable dialogue about the position matchups between the Steeler and Colts, especially at quarterback. Oh wait, you've got that base covered........[/quote]
ok..what has Manning done in the playoffs that should scare me?...until he wins a big game..which he hasn't done in college or pros...I will not think much of him..regardless of what he does against my team..thanks for caring.

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203854' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:01 PM']ok..what has Manning done in the playoffs that should scare me?...until he wins a big game..which he hasn't done in college or pros...I will not think much of him..regardless of what he does against my team..thanks for caring.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit...you have balls...

what in the FUCK has your team under coward ever done in the postseason?

your gonna get roasted

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='203861' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:14 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203854' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:01 PM']
ok..what has Manning done in the playoffs that should scare me?...until he wins a big game..which he hasn't done in college or pros...I will not think much of him..regardless of what he does against my team..thanks for caring.[/quote]

your gonna get roasted
[/quote]

Steelers Fans favorite TV show: That 70's Show.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='203866' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:28 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='203861' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:14 PM']
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203854' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:01 PM']
ok..what has Manning done in the playoffs that should scare me?...until he wins a big game..which he hasn't done in college or pros...I will not think much of him..regardless of what he does against my team..thanks for caring.[/quote]

your gonna get roasted
[/quote]

[/quote]
how about everyones favorite bengal show....I love the 80's...remember that one year...back in the mid 80's...when the bengals actually made it to the post season..what a wonderful year it was...and there was..that other show...I love the 90's..when again..the bengals made it to the playoffs again...1 time....and wait...15 years later...another playoff game...which..well....I'm not one to rub salt on the open cut....we dey!...come on..roast me

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203887' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:19 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='203866' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:28 PM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='203861' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:14 PM']

your gonna get roasted
[/quote]

[/quote]
how about everyones favorite bengal show....I love the 80's...remember that one year...back in the mid 80's...when the bengals actually made it to the post season..what a wonderful year it was...and there was..that other show...I love the 90's..when again..the bengals made it to the playoffs again...1 time....and wait...15 years later...another playoff game...which..well....I'm not one to rub salt on the open cut....we dey!...come on..roast me
[/quote]
wait hold the fuck up man...

[size=7][b][color="#FF6600"]2005 AFC NORTH CHAMPS[/color][/b][/size]

i dont think there is a wound to rub salt on there...is there?We won the division this year...hows come you couldnt...because ben cant win a shootout...oh thats right... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[quote name='The_Joker' post='203903' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:41 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203794' date='Jan 14 2006, 07:38 PM']
as slow as brown fans....see..you thought I would say bengal fans....the browns and the ravens are our biggest rival...allways will be...sorry :pointlaff: [/quote]
Go suck a dick you fucking pussy.
[/quote]
there YOU go again...resorting to violent messages..instagating..baiting...I think the moderators need to take a good luck at YOU....and a wonderful "wild card" weekend to YOU! :pointlaff:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='203861' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:14 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203854' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:01 PM']

your gonna get roasted
[/quote]
Roasted, heh????? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='chiefsfan' post='204489' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:48 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='203861' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:14 PM']

your gonna get roasted
[/quote]
Roasted, heh????? hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahaahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Why is a Chiefs fans on here taking up for the Steelers ?

Or are you just taking up for your "partner" ?

Not that`s there`s anything wrong with that... I`m just saying...

Archived