what's orange,black,yellow and screams???

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']a bus full of bengal fans falling off a cliff!!!...just kidding bengal fans..the only real team I dislike..is the patriots...I just don't understand your distain for my football team..why is that???[/quote]

Because every last one of their fans are idiots??

[quote name='Jason' post='203880' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:12 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']
a bus full of bengal fans falling off a cliff!!!...just kidding bengal fans..the only real team I dislike..is the patriots...I just don't understand your distain for my football team..why is that???[/quote]

[/quote]
true

and also usually we dont wish death on fans...

[quote name='Jason' post='203880' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:12 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']
a bus full of bengal fans falling off a cliff!!!...just kidding bengal fans..the only real team I dislike..is the patriots...I just don't understand your distain for my football team..why is that???[/quote]

[/quote]
oh no..you got me there...I better flee back under my Steeler covers. :blink:

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203890' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:24 PM'][quote name='Jason' post='203880' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:12 PM']
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']

[/quote]
oh no..you got me there...I better flee back under my Steeler covers. :blink:
[/quote]

I'm just answering your question.

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']a bus full of bengal fans falling off a cliff!!!...just kidding bengal fans..the only real team I dislike..is the patriots...I just don't understand your distain for my football team..why is that???[/quote]
Go suck a dick you fucking pussy.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='203901' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:40 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']
Go suck a dick you fucking pussy.
[/quote]
:contract: hey..you said that here :contract: and here as well...I am a "kitty cat"..you are what you eat...right "RICHARD"???

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='203915' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:53 PM']You know whats black and blue with a hint of yellow....you after me kicking your ass for wearing your steelers shit near me.[/quote]
you wear a bengals helmet all the time don't you?..what a special boy...stick to finger painting..instead of typing....we dey!!

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='203922' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:59 PM']Ignore the troll and he or she will go away. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img] [/quote]
yea...it's almost time for beddy bye...you know..big playoff game in the afternoon...2nd round game and everything..perhaps your team would known what that's like...hey....the year 3000 is right around the corner...keep your chin up....we dey

hey Jay...who is the goober on the left at the bottom of your posts?...you call that a receiver?..and you call that a past?eheheheheeheheheheeh...we dey

[/quote]

Really? Are WE the ones praying openly for opposing players to die because our favorite team lost a football game?

[quote name='Idioteque' post='203983' date='Jan 15 2006, 02:42 AM'][quote name='Jason' post='203880' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:12 PM']

[/quote]

Really? Are WE the ones praying openly for opposing players to die because our favorite team lost a football game?
[/quote]

Have you ever seen ME say that??? On the contrary, I specifically said it was pathetic to root for another player to get hurt.

Didn't whodeywedey post the "joke" about Bengals fans dying?

And I didn't say there are no Bengals fans who are idiots. There certainly are.

And they aren't praying for Kimo to die because we lost, they are praying for Kimo to die because of the cheap shot he took on Carson. And I don't want to hear it wasn't cheap. While I don't believe he had any intention of injuring Carson like that, ANYTIME you hit a QB below the waist like that, it's a cheap shot. Instead of going for his knees, he could have gone for the ankles.

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203928' date='Jan 15 2006, 12:09 AM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203860' date='Jan 14 2006, 10:12 PM']
hey Jay...who is the goober on the left at the bottom of your posts?...you call that a receiver?..and you call that a past?eheheheheeheheheheeh...we dey
[/quote]

Who are you talking to? There is no Jay on the board that I know of.

Yup........ Kimo has a widespread rep for being a dirty player.

Not like he's renowned for being a stand-up guy and still friends with several Bengal players.

Your QB himself, as well as the Bengals who were standing around the tackle, claim it was NOT a dirty play. Are you guys ever gonna face reality on this one?

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204049' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:28 AM']Yup........ Kimo has a widespread rep for being a dirty player.

Not like he's renowned for being a stand-up guy and still friends with several Bengal players.

Your QB himself, as well as the Bengals who were standing around the tackle, claim it was NOT a dirty play. Are you guys ever gonna face reality on this one?[/quote]
they have to be political correct. The NFL won't allow this to get into a he said she said free for all. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204049' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:28 AM']Yup........ Kimo has a widespread rep for being a dirty player.

Your QB himself, as well as the Bengals who were standing around the tackle, claim it was NOT a dirty play. Are you guys ever gonna face reality on this one?[/quote]
What the Bengals players say to the media and what they feel deep down may be different. Conjecture on my part, but I don't care. There was NO valid reason for Kimo to wrap his arm around Carson while in the process of trying to create a sack, and DRIVE his shoulder into the knee, and then TWIST it. So in answer to your question, no, because my perception of reality differs vastly from yours, and to quote Hines Ward on the Thurman/Rothlisberger "dirty" knee hit, we're "Going to remember that hit the next time we play."

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='204051' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:38 AM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='204049' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:28 AM']
Yup........ Kimo has a widespread rep for being a dirty player.

they have to be political correct. The NFL won't allow this to get into a he said she said free for all. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Really? Ben stated his true feelings on the Thurman hit and nothing happened. Then Marvin ripped Ben in his press conference after the playoff loss and the NFL didn't do anything.

He drove his shoulderpad into Carson's knee. How is that NOT cheap?

I know Idio it does suck we live in a politically correct time when players can't say how they really feel about other dirty players....and the days of coaches being too sensitive about players giving bulletin board material. Did you ever think Carson's a little diiferent from Ben? My guess is Carson is thinking he will get it back on the field rather than babying and crying to the media like Ben.

At least every once in a while somwone has the balls to call it how it is...

Kimo = Steelers living on borrowed time.

Von Oelhoffen relishes role with Steelers
CINCINNATI — Our careers — covering the Bengals and playing for them — overlapped three seasons (1997-99). During that time, two things struck me about Kimo von Oelhoffen:

1) He wanted to be a firefighter when his playing days were over.

2) He absolutely loved playing against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He loved playing against ’em so much, you’d have sworn he wanted to be one — while he was a Bengal.

Each year during Steelers week, von Oelhoffen needed two Kleenex as he spoke, in awe, about the challenge of facing his idol, Steelers center Dermontti Dawson. One tissue to wipe the drool from his chin, the other to dab his starry, cloudy eyes.

So it was no surprise that when von Oelhoffen’s contract was up, he signed as an unrestricted free agent with the Steelers on Feb. 18, 2000. I’d have been shocked had he gone anywhere else.

Well, I learned something more about the 12-year veteran on Sunday. He’s a pretty good actor.

After his cheap shot on Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer, von Oelhoffen raised his hands to his helmet pretending to be sorry. I didn’t buy Kimo’s act then. I don’t buy it today. I won’t buy it tomorrow.

That the NFL didn’t fine von Oelhoffen, coupled with referee Larry Nemmers’ refusal to penalize him, is a double slap in the face of the Bengals organization.

E-mailers have flooded my inbox, seeking my opinion on the play. I answer them with one word. D-i-r-t-y. Because every hit on a quarterback below the waist in exactly that.

In exonerating von Oelhoffen, the league claimed he didn’t have an unrestricted path to the quarterback. It said he was coming off a block (by left guard Eric Steinbach), got thrown off the block and his path to Palmer wasn’t clear.

What I saw was von Oelhoffen hit the ground, then lunge into Palmer’s left knee, crushing his ACL and MCL.

My first thought: Where’s referee Bernie Kukar when you need him? Of the league’s 130-plus officials, he’s the No. 1 protector of quarterbacks.

Back on Dec. 4, Kukar threw the flag on Bengals linebacker Odell Thurman for roughing Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger, and Kukar threw the flag on Steelers linebacker Clark Haggans for roughing Palmer. Nemmers never reached for his yellow hankie.

It’s wasted space to print here that the Bengals would’ve won the game had Palmer played its entirety. But it’s not too far-fetched to think, and claim, that the Steelers’ best chance at victory would be if Palmer got knocked out of the game.

Longtime Bengals observers still remember the night of Oct. 10, 1983, when Steelers defensive end Keith Gary yanked quarterback Ken Anderson’s head like a twist-off, soda-pop bottle. So von Oelhoffen’s dirty hit was hardly precedent-setting.

What genuinely surprised me was the Bengals’ reaction.

Instead of slamming Rudi Johnson and Chris Perry down the Steelers’ throats in a test of manhood, offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski allowed Jon “Crazy Legs” Kitna to heave 40 passes. Two got picked off.

And tell me this: How could the Bengals — with their franchise quarterback on crutches, his knee encased in ice and out until August — let Roethlisberger and von Oelhoffen escape Paul Brown Stadium without a bump or a bruise? I have a feeling they were too busy bickering at halftime.

Therein lies the difference between the two clubs.

One is hard. The other is soft.

Contact Chick Ludwig at (937) 225-2253.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='203983' date='Jan 15 2006, 02:42 AM'][quote name='Jason' post='203880' date='Jan 14 2006, 11:12 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
were talking about fans... ;)

:ninja: im jk...i dont wish death on anyone.

Archived