Truely classless

Win a game because of a dirty hit on our QB and then come here to rub it in our faces. And you guys wonder why people hate Steelers fans. I used to hate Browns fans worse, but I have found over the past week that they have more respect for the game. I guess when you have been watching thugs like the Steelers play for years you get used to being dirty just like them.

Go ahead Whodeywedey post your wah wah bullshit, I don't really care. If there is any justice, the Steelers will soon get what is coming to them.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='203997' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:36 AM']Win a game because of a dirty hit on our QB and then come here to rub it in our faces. And you guys wonder why people hate Steelers fans. I used to hate Browns fans worse, but I have found over the past week that they have more respect for the game. I guess when you have been watching thugs like the Steelers play for years you get used to being dirty just like them.

Go ahead Whodeywedey post your wah wah bullshit, I don't really care. If there is any justice, the Steelers will soon get what is coming to them.[/quote]

Well, we got what was coming to us....a thumb in the ass.

Jesus, it smells like our ugly pittsburgh women in here. You guys must store raw vaginal sewage in here, delicious!!!!!!

Archived