You were saying?

[quote name='steggyD' post='204662' date='Jan 16 2006, 11:40 AM'][quote name='Clinton3' post='204654' date='Jan 16 2006, 10:23 AM']
[quote name='steggyD' post='204191' date='Jan 15 2006, 07:19 PM']
Uhh, yeah, do we get Steelers fans here after every game they win now? Will this carry on through next season?[/quote]

lets see here....can we say Hypocrite?
[url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=210574#post210574"]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showth...0574#post210574[/url]

steggy AFTER Colts game:
"Yeah. I wanted so bad for you guys to lose..."
"....since I was rooting against you."

what a pud, so can we expect you at our board after every steeler win now?
[/quote]
You dumbass. I addressed the issue in that post. I didn't talk shit. I was showing that even I saw that the call was bad, and I was completely against you guys. It was necessary for me to show that I had an unbiased opinion, unlike the Steelers' fans.
[/quote]
I know what you were doing in that post jr..all I was pointing out, was how much of a hypocrite you are for whining about steeler fans being on this board.
quit trying to play games and change the focus. you aren't that stupid.
hypocrite

Guest steggyD
To Clinton #3:

No. You guys come over to the wrong forum and post useless shit. That's the point. I addressed the issue at hand. I purposefully looked for that thread to give my opinion, after seeing the play. I didn't go on to laugh at Bettis' dropped fumble. See, our forum works differently. You all have one forum for football talk. We have several. Keep the proper talk in the proper spots.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='204390' date='Jan 15 2006, 10:16 PM']no 6 seed has ever won a championship.....not one....ever.[/quote]

No # 6 seed had ever gotten this far before now.......not one.....ever. You're watching history unfold.

And, BTW........I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Glad to see you guys are done with the racist like banning rituals.

Archived