Proof of no Class

It almost bit them in the ass. The stools should have taken a knee when they were down on the 2 yd line with 1:09 to go and simply run out the clock. However, the classless shitheads tried to rub it in the face of the Colts and punch it in. Alas, a fumble...it would have been a great ending to fat asses career if he would have went out on that note....DAMN Manning sucks...couldn't win the big one in college and will NEVER win the big one in the NFL......TIMMMAYYYYYYY!

STOOLS=NO CLASS

[quote name='The_Joker' post='204179' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:03 PM']It almost bit them in the ass. The stools should have taken a knee when they were down on the 2 yd line with 1:09 to go and simply run out the clock. However, the classless shitheads tried to rub it in the face of the Colts and punch it in. Alas, a fumble...it would have been a great ending to fat asses career if he would have went out on that note....DAMN Manning sucks...couldn't win the big one in college and will NEVER win the big one in the NFL......TIMMMAYYYYYYY!

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]
I don't think Manning sucks. His o-line let him down. When your QB is the least-sacked QB in the NFL and then your line goes and plays like that, you could be Joe Montana and it wouldn't matter.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='204179' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:03 PM']It almost bit them in the ass. The stools should have taken a knee when they were down on the 2 yd line with 1:09 to go and simply run out the clock. However, the classless shitheads tried to rub it in the face of the Colts and punch it in. Alas, a fumble...it would have been a great ending to fat asses career if he would have went out on that note....DAMN Manning sucks...couldn't win the big one in college and will NEVER win the big one in the NFL......TIMMMAYYYYYYY!

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

I don't know what game you were watching. Those bitches got every break and every call. Yet, they got beat. Go figure. There was nothing that happened all game to make anyone believe that we weren't going to punch it in and put the game away. They had all of their time outs, and with the way the game was going you have to punch it in to erase all doubt. Ben made a huge tackle, and the defense stepped up enough to force a long field goal. Real winners win in spite of horrible calls and bad breaks.

[quote name='FAB802' post='204185' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:09 PM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='204179' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:03 PM']
It almost bit them in the ass. The stools should have taken a knee when they were down on the 2 yd line with 1:09 to go and simply run out the clock. However, the classless shitheads tried to rub it in the face of the Colts and punch it in. Alas, a fumble...it would have been a great ending to fat asses career if he would have went out on that note....DAMN Manning sucks...couldn't win the big one in college and will NEVER win the big one in the NFL......TIMMMAYYYYYYY!

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

I don't know what game you were watching. Those bitches got every break and every call. Yet, they got beat. Go figure. There was nothing that happened all game to make anyone believe that we weren't going to punch it in and put the game away. They had all of their time outs, and with the way the game was going you have to punch it in to erase all doubt. Ben made a huge tackle, and the defense stepped up enough to force a long field goal. Real winners win in spite of horrible calls and bad breaks.
[/quote]
I will agree that the calls today were horrid. However, it does not change the fact that Manning can't win the big one. I am not so sure they had all of there timeouts left you may want to check on that. I did not see the whole game had to go to work at the begging of the 4th. So I misssed the interception call and Raglessginas tackle. I will have to catch it on SC. I hope Denver kicks that ass. I used to cheer for teams in the division but no more..FUCK THE STOOLS!

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

Um, dumbass, the Colts had three (3) timeouts. If we take three knees and kick a FG, the Colts get the ball with well over a minute left down by 6 points.

Think before you type, idiot.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204195' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:22 PM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='204179' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:03 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

Um, dumbass, the Colts had three (3) timeouts. If we take three knees and kick a FG, the Colts get the ball with well over a minute left down by 6 points.

[/quote]
Read my last post you fucking dickhead. Prove to me they had all time outs left asshole. Even if they had all 3 TO's the stools wouldl have left them with way less than a min. if the clocked would have been managed right. DICKSUCKER!

[quote name='The_Joker' post='204200' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:27 PM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='204195' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:22 PM']
[quote name='The_Joker' post='204179' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:03 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]
Read my last post you fucking dickhead. Prove to me they had all time outs left asshole. Even if they had all 3 TO's the stools wouldl have left them with way less than a min. if the clocked would have been managed right. DICKSUCKER!
[/quote]

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=260115011"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=260115011[/url]

Check out the timeout calls at the end of the game. Colts called their FIRST (1st) timeout with :31 remaining.

Would you, as a head coach, leave the Colts with ANY time left? Or would you go up by 10 and end the game?

What a friggin' whiner. I've never seen straw-grasping like this. Learn football, fella.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204202' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:30 PM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='204200' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:27 PM']
[quote name='Idioteque' post='204195' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:22 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[url="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=260115011"]http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=260115011[/url]

Check out the timeout calls at the end of the game. Colts called their FIRST (1st) timeout with :31 remaining.

Would you, as a head coach, leave the Colts with ANY time left? Or would you go up by 10 and end the game?

What a friggin' whiner. I've never seen straw-grasping like this. Learn football, fella.
[/quote]
I don't know why they even bothered to expend that other timeout after their first, either....

Same here. They looked rattled. CBS showed a graphic in the fourth that Peyton has led 25 fourth-quarter comebacks in his career. Well, my cable must have been out for the past 8 years, because I don't recall him doing anything but choking at the end of games. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204208' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:35 PM']Same here. They looked rattled. CBS showed a graphic in the fourth that Peyton has led 25 fourth-quarter comebacks in his career. Well, my cable must have been out for the past 8 years, because I don't recall him doing anything but choking at the end of games. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.[/quote]
Credit where credit is due. As much as it pains me to say this, the Steeler defense resurrected the Steel Curtain today. They had Manning on the run. But I can't help but wonder if the pressure Manning got was a function of the Steelers defense being that good, or the Colts o-line playing unusally bad? I guess it was both....
Good game Steelers.

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204202' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:30 PM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='204200' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:27 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Allright CUNT, do the math...1:20 left when fat ass coughs it up. Right. Let me make it easy for you that is 80 secs..Play clock =25 secs x's 3 equals 75 secs safely kick the field goal with 5 secs left with a couple ticking off...at best Manning gets the ball back on his 30 with 2 secs left. So again I will say NO CLASS FROM THE STOOLS.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='204211' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:38 PM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='204208' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:35 PM']
Same here. They looked rattled. CBS showed a graphic in the fourth that Peyton has led 25 fourth-quarter comebacks in his career. Well, my cable must have been out for the past 8 years, because I don't recall him doing anything but choking at the end of games. ESPECIALLY in the playoffs.[/quote]
Credit where credit is due. As much as it pains me to say this, the Steeler defense resurrected the Steel Curtain today. They had Manning on the run. But I can't help but wonder if the pressure Manning got was a function of the Steelers defense being that good, or the Colts o-line playing unusally bad? I guess it was both....
Good game Steelers.
[/quote]

Thanks, man. Always liked your style on here. Good to see some Bengal fans giving due credit.

Here's to a SERIOUSLY exciting decade of Ben v. Palmer.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='204212' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:38 PM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='204202' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:30 PM']
[quote name='The_Joker' post='204200' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:27 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Allright CUNT, do the math...1:20 left when fat ass coughs it up. Right. Let me make it easy for you that is 80 secs..Play clock =25 secs x's 3 equals 75 secs safely kick the field goal with 5 secs left with a couple ticking off...at best Manning gets the ball back on his 30 with 2 secs left. So again I will say NO CLASS FROM THE STOOLS.
[/quote]

You. Are. An. Idiot.

Steelers take a knee - Colts timeout (3 seconds)
Field goal made with 1:11 remaining. Colts trail by 6 with over a minute left.

Want some more education?

[quote name='Idioteque' post='204215' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:42 PM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='204212' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:38 PM']
[quote name='Idioteque' post='204202' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:30 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You. Are. An. Idiot.

[/quote]
You're right. In the heat of the arguement and my hatred for all you yellow assholes my vision has become cloudy. Maybe the refs would have put more time back on the clock for Manning. By the way who stabbed Harper? Was it Bill Chower or did he pay Harper's wife to do it?

[quote name='The_Joker' post='204224' date='Jan 15 2006, 07:06 PM'][quote name='Idioteque' post='204215' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:42 PM']
[quote name='The_Joker' post='204212' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:38 PM']
[quote name='Idioteque' post='204202' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:30 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

You. Are. An. Idiot.

[/quote]
You're right. In the heat of the arguement and my hatred for all you yellow assholes my vision has become cloudy. Maybe the refs would have put more time back on the clock for Manning. By the way who stabbed Harper? Was it Bill Chower or did he pay Harper's wife to do it?
[/quote]
I heard a crack cocaine-desperate Tonya harding did it.....

I cant believe we are arguing about a fucking colts-steelers game.

The colts got a gift on that polawhatever interception, so i guess it all worked out in the end.

...I do have to admit i laughed when the bus fumbled though......

I will say what nobody here will say (but what everyone knows deep inside). The Steelers are, have been and will continue to be not only a good team (cheap shot on Palmer aside, they are still good) but a thorn in our sides for years to come. I think it is a compliment that the Steelers want to beat us so bad, because deep down they also recognize that they are going to need to beat us to get into/continue in the playoffs for years now because we are finally starting to get our act together.
I have watched the Steelers as a kid, when I actually liked them because of players like Terry B, Lynn Swan, Stallworth, Ham, Greene (it was the Coke commercial), Lambert....
I have watched the Steelers dominate the Bengals throughout the 1990's, at the games where every one in Cincy was wearing bags over their heads...
I have watched us start to own up to the Steelers starting in 2003.
There is one constant in our team's dilemma that faces us during our rebirth as an actual football team. And that is the excellence of the Steelers. I hate them as much as anybody, and I have MANY doubts as to the legitimacy of their win over us vis a vis the hit on Palmer that basically cost us the game, let's be real here....
But they almost always come well-coached and ready to play. I don't hate the franchise, I hate some of the current players on their roster and a majority of the fans that have been less than classy on here, but....
we need to improve so we can claim victory over the Steelers on a regular basis and put a chokehold on the division.
And I am quite confident that we can do that.
And I also know that there are some Steeler fans that are (and rightly so) not only worried, but afraid of what the future might hold for them against us, hence their vehemance in their actions. We are one of the youngest teams in the NFL, and are only improving. Just wait until we get a defense!
:lol:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='204236' date='Jan 16 2006, 12:20 AM']I will say what nobody here will say (but what everyone knows deep inside). The Steelers are, have been and will continue to be not only a good team (cheap shot on Palmer aside, they are still good) but a thorn in our sides for years to come. I think it is a compliment that the Steelers want to beat us so bad, because deep down they also recognize that they are going to need to beat us to get into/continue in the playoffs for years now because we are finally starting to get our act together.
I have watched the Steelers as a kid, when I actually liked them because of players like Terry B, Lynn Swan, Stallworth, Ham, Greene (it was the Coke commercial), Lambert....
I have watched the Steelers dominate the Bengals throughout the 1990's, at the games where every one in Cincy was wearing bags over their heads...
There is one constant in our team's dilemma that faces us during our rebirth as an actual football team. And that is the excellence of the Steelers. I hate them as much as anybody, and I have MANY doubts as to the legitimacy of their win over us vis a vis the hit on Palmer that basically cost us the game, let's be real here....
But they almost always come well-coached and ready to play. I don't hate the franchise, I hate some of the current players on their roster and a majority of the fans that have been less than classy on here, but....
we need to improve so we can claim victory over the Steelers on a regular basis and put a chokehold on the division.
And I also know that there are some Steeler fans that are (and rightly so) not only worried, but afraid of what the future might hold for them against us, hence their vehemance in their actions. We are one of the youngest teams in the NFL, and are only improving. Just wait until we get a defense!
:lol: [/quote]

Damn Bunghole....your smooth talk just melts me....I agee with you here
and thats what drives my deep hatred for them.... :mellow:
my inner being feels good about what we are going to do in the coming years.... :wave:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='204236' date='Jan 15 2006, 07:20 PM']I will say what nobody here will say (but what everyone knows deep inside). The Steelers are, have been and will continue to be not only a good team (cheap shot on Palmer aside, they are still good) but a thorn in our sides for years to come. I think it is a compliment that the Steelers want to beat us so bad, because deep down they also recognize that they are going to need to beat us to get into/continue in the playoffs for years now because we are finally starting to get our act together.
:lol: [/quote]

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='FAB802' post='204185' date='Jan 15 2006, 04:09 PM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='204179' date='Jan 15 2006, 06:03 PM']

STOOLS=NO CLASS[/quote]

[/quote]

As much as it pains me to say it, I think the Steelers made the correct call given the situation. Bad breaks just happen. When you are at the one, you try to punch it in to put the game away for good. Kneel 3 times (Colts still had 3 TO's) and basically 6 seconds are off the clock, plus 3 seconds for the FG. And really the Colts have not lost much time and still have time for a big KO return (most likely not, but still possible) and Manning to get them in the endzone (not bloody likely for the choke artist). The Steelers punch it in from the one and there is not even a question anymore.

Archived