Opening day?

ickeyshuffler

anyone know when opening day tickets go on sale. Last year was the first one that i have missed since 99', i had a party at my house the night before and slept right through the ticket sale. I woke up at 9:30 and they were gone. normally i on my home phone,internet, and 3 cell phones trying to get tickets.

Guest oldschooler
They went on sale Febuary 15th last year.

I can`t find anything with an exact date this year though...

[quote]When 2006 single-game ticket information is released, information will be posted.

For additional information, please contact the Reds Ticket Office at (513) 765-7400.[/quote]

[url="http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cin/ticketing/singlegame.jsp"]http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/.../singlegame.jsp[/url]

I've been to every one since 1990. :D The last couple of years it has been all but impossible to get in over the phone to get OD tickets. We've had to go the e-bay route and probably will have to again this year. :(

It's still one of my favorite days of the year, even with the Redlegs not doing too well lately. We get to Cincy early, check in to our hotel, start drinking heavily, catch the Redlegs, go back and "freshen up", then hit a restaurant/bar for dinner and the final game of the NCAA Tournament. Afterwards we crawl back to the hotel and pass out.

Good times. :headbang:

Haven't missed an opening game in god knows how long... im guessing since 4th grade, so that would be 12 years... I'm usually able to get extra tickets, I will sell them to loyal Reds fans at a good price come opening day... PM when it gets closer to the date and I'll be most likely putting a couple on sale

i dont think the reds are gonna get a ton of my money this year, i spent about a grand last year on tickets, i will likely have 2-3 go-bengals.com reds game outings this summer... good promotion there and good to get everyone together.. it was too hot last year to enjoy much, the old fogies sat up in the shade :wave: :D while i sat down closer in the actual seats and probably almost died from he heat with a few others that came.. it was cool to meet up tho...

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='GoBengals' post='207551' date='Jan 23 2006, 03:02 AM']i dont think the reds are gonna get a ton of my money this year, i spent about a grand last year on tickets, i will likely have 2-3 go-bengals.com reds game outings this summer... good promotion there and good to get everyone together.. it was too hot last year to enjoy much, the old fogies sat up in the shade :wave: :D while i sat down closer in the actual seats and probably almost died from he heat with a few others that came.. it was cool to meet up tho...[/quote]

how much does that run price wise? i love goin to the reds games, especially with mass people. id love to enjoy a sweet go-bengals.com reds game.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='207551' date='Jan 23 2006, 03:02 AM']i dont think the reds are gonna get a ton of my money this year, i spent about a grand last year on tickets, i will likely have 2-3 go-bengals.com reds game outings this summer... good promotion there and good to get everyone together.. it was too hot last year to enjoy much, the old fogies sat up in the shade :wave: :D while i sat down closer in the actual seats and probably almost died from he heat with a few others that came.. it was cool to meet up tho...[/quote]

Let me know if you plan on doing that, I'm sure I could get a sweet discount on tickets for us. The more people, the greater discount most likely of course

Archived