Do you think TJ feels dumb?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='206359' date='Jan 19 2006, 06:37 PM']Out of all our players that didn't show up for the game against the Steelers, TJ certainly wasn't one of them. he plays tough and physical, just like your beloved Wines Hard....[/quote]

Aint that the damned truth.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='bensgals07' post='206344' date='Jan 19 2006, 06:01 PM'][img]http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6993/tjowned8ec.th.jpg[/img][/quote]

TJ is a warrior, if not an icon to the team of Cincinnati.
He not only spit shined his shoes with that (stupid ass towel)(thats what I call it after seeing some more of those lame brain Steelers speak out)he backed up the
deed with words on the field against our soul enemy in the aftermath of that
son of a mother fucking cheap shot artist's task by getting in their faces.A man that seems to have his
teammates back ,should never feel ashamed or silly IMO.

Guest mongoloido
It amazes me how many people want to talk shit about that game. I'd be ashamed of each and every Bengals fan who talked trash about the Steelers if it had been Ben who got knee fucked at the beginning of the game... What a bunch of douchebags these Steelers fans are.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='206770' date='Jan 20 2006, 05:37 PM']It amazes me how many people want to talk shit about that game. I'd be ashamed of each and every Bengals fan who talked trash about the Steelers if it had been Ben who got knee fucked at the beginning of the game... What a bunch of douchebags these Steelers fans are.[/quote]

:1violin: Actually, the only douche bags in the world all follow the Bengals and whine about things that are in the past like little children. Give it up already. You jokers have made quite the name for yourselves around the MB's in the league and it ain't pretty. You have officially become the laughingstock of the NFL based on your wonderful fans. They have been identified on a level with the Pats fans as the biggest dorks in football.........

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209319' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:47 AM'][quote name='mongoloido' post='206770' date='Jan 20 2006, 05:37 PM']
It amazes me how many people want to talk shit about that game. I'd be ashamed of each and every Bengals fan who talked trash about the Steelers if it had been Ben who got knee fucked at the beginning of the game... What a bunch of douchebags these Steelers fans are.[/quote]

:1violin: Actually, the only douche bags in the world all follow the Bengals and whine about things that are in the past like little children. Give it up already. You jokers have made quite the name for yourselves around the MB's in the league and it ain't pretty. You have officially become the laughingstock of the NFL based on your wonderful fans. They have been identified on a level with the Pats fans as the biggest dorks in football.........
[/quote]

Says the Queerler fan that comes to a Bengals site to defend his team
and talk shit.

Queerler fans are some of the most arrogant, classless, dickheads I
have ever had the displeasure of hearing from.

For you to come here and spout off your bullshit and try to generalize
ALL Bengals fans just shows me that you`re one of the above.

Good for you. Your inbred family must be so proud...

[quote name='oldschooler' post='209323' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:11 AM'][quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209319' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:47 AM']
[quote name='mongoloido' post='206770' date='Jan 20 2006, 05:37 PM']
It amazes me how many people want to talk shit about that game. I'd be ashamed of each and every Bengals fan who talked trash about the Steelers if it had been Ben who got knee fucked at the beginning of the game... What a bunch of douchebags these Steelers fans are.[/quote]

[/quote]

and talk shit.

[/quote]

YOU sir, are probably one of the MOST classless dickheads I have ever seen. You are just a giant vagina with a mouth. You whine and bitch worse than any woman ever has and you've got nothing but your senseless banter to back it up. You should really really grow up...you are insanely jealous that your beloved Bengals are sitting at home and you grasp at any straw, real or imagined, to TRY to justify it. Face it...the Bengals just aren't good enough yet to play with the elite teams in the NFL. Give it a few more years and get a defense, and MAYBE, if Marvin can control those crybabies you have for receivers, then you may just compete.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209327' date='Jan 27 2006, 07:26 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='209323' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:11 AM']
and talk shit.

Good for you. Your inbred family must be so proud...[/quote]

YOU sir, are probably one of the MOST classless dickheads I have ever seen. You are just a giant vagina with a mouth. You whine and bitch worse than any woman ever has and you've got nothing but your senseless banter to back it up. You should really really grow up...you are insanely jealous that your beloved Bengals are sitting at home and you grasp at any straw, real or imagined, to TRY to justify it. Face it...the Bengals just aren't good enough yet to play with the elite teams in the NFL. Give it a few more years and get a defense, and MAYBE, if Marvin can control those crybabies you have for receivers, then you may just compete.
[/quote]

You Ma`am are the stupidest whore I`ve ever seen.
You come to a BENGALS board and you`re whining
and crying about BENGALS fans whining and crying
on a BENGALS board.

I brought as much to the discusion as your cunt ass did.

Oh and funny how the Bengals can`t compete with elite teams.
But they beat Pissburgh at Pissburgh and were leading Pissburgh
with their version of Tommy Maddox at half time in the Playoff game.

I`m not jealous or grasping at straws. And I`m
sure not doing anything more than the members of
your beloved Trailer Nation would do.

I`m sure you`ll go vandalize another house after
you lose the Super Bowl. And start up more FireCowher.com
websites.

Enjoy your little moment while you can...I know it`s the
only thing that keeps you from ending your pathetic life.

Bitch.

[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209327' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:26 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='209323' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:11 AM']
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209319' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:47 AM']

[/quote]

and talk shit.

[/quote]

[b]YOU sir, are probably one of the MOST classless dickheads I have ever seen. You are just a giant vagina with a mouth. [/b] You whine and bitch worse than any woman ever has and you've got nothing but your senseless banter to back it up. You should really really grow up...you are insanely jealous that your beloved Bengals are sitting at home and you grasp at any straw, real or imagined, to TRY to justify it. Face it...the Bengals just aren't good enough yet to play with the elite teams in the NFL. Give it a few more years and get a defense, and MAYBE, if Marvin can control those crybabies you have for receivers, then you may just compete.
[/quote]

I dont think you can call someone classlesss, then proceed to call them a giant vagina in the same sentence.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='209323' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:11 AM'][quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209319' date='Jan 27 2006, 06:47 AM']

[/quote]

and talk shit.

[/quote]

Actually, what brought me here was the fact that you fucking assholes show up everywhere...Indy boards...Bronco boards...Seahawk boards...all bitching and crying about the same thing. Wah Wah Wah our QB got cheap shotted and we should be in the Super Bowl not those cheating steelers. Get a fucking life.
NO ONE in the entire world except the delusional Bengals fans (who by the way REALLY need therapy to help deal with their issues...threatening to shoot people, kill people, etc????) even thinks that what happened to Carson Palmer was "dirty" or "cheap". Further, NO ONE outside of Cincitucky believes for even one fraction of a minute that the Bengals, without any semblance of a defense would have been able to beat Indy, Denver, or the Pats. Get over it.
Every time one of your "wonderful" Bengals fans post something about "pay back", "retribution", "shooting people" "cheap shots" "dirty" or anything else your delusional childish minds dream up you show the rest of the world who the REALLY classless fans in the NFL root for. And the worst part is you only do it because you can hide behind the security of your computer screen where your false bravado looks really tough and manly. Guess what? There ain't enough balls in Cincinnatti to even begin to try to take on the world.

You know what... Im tired of explaining this to you...

People are pissed and venting about it, if they actually wanted to kill someone on that team... they would have done it already and made sure you didnt go to the superbowl..

is this really THAT hard to understand?

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209361' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:46 AM']Actually, what brought me here was the fact that you fucking assholes show up everywhere...Indy boards...Bronco boards...Seahawk boards...all bitching and crying about the same thing. Wah Wah Wah our QB got cheap shotted and we should be in the Super Bowl not those cheating steelers. Get a fucking life.[/quote]

So because some Bengals fans went to other boards...you thought you`d come
to a Bengals board and be as big of a bitch as you say they are ?

How do you justify that kind of logic ?

Why not just fight them were you found them ?

[quote]NO ONE in the entire world except the delusional Bengals fans (who by the way REALLY need therapy to help deal with their issues...threatening to shoot people, kill people, etc????) even thinks that what happened to Carson Palmer was "dirty" or "cheap". Further, NO ONE outside of Cincitucky believes for even one fraction of a minute that the Bengals, without any semblance of a defense would have been able to beat Indy, Denver, or the Pats. Get over it.[/quote]

So you`re actually trying to say that the Steelers would have won in the
Playoffs with their #2 QB ?

The play was "dirty". I can show you the definition of dirty
if you don`t know what it means...

And the Bengals beat the Steelers with that Defense.
So exactly what makes you so certain that the Bengals
couldn`t have done what the Steelers did ?

You can`t be certian...you`re just giving your very biased
opinion as you see it through your piss colored glasses.

[quote]Every time one of your "wonderful" Bengals fans post something about "pay back", "retribution", "shooting people" "cheap shots" "dirty" or anything else your delusional childish minds dream up you show the rest of the world who the REALLY classless fans in the NFL root for. And the worst part is you only do it because you can hide behind the security of your computer screen where your false bravado looks really tough and manly. Guess what? There ain't enough balls in Cincinnatti to even begin to try to take on the world.[/quote]

Well there is some "wonderful" fans that root for your beloved Steelers too.
This board has been bombared with assholes that make up derogatory ID`s,
then post sick jokes and pictures mocking Palmer`s injury.

We don`t want to take on the World...we just wish you fucking Steelers
fans would consume feces and perish. And quit equating Steelers wins
to actually mean that YOU did something with your pathetic lives.

[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209327' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:26 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='209323' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:11 AM']

[/quote]

and talk shit.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look who's talking!!! Hines Ward=crybaby :pointlaff:

[quote name='SCARFACE_BENGAL' post='209381' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:23 AM'][quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209327' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:26 AM']
[quote name='oldschooler' post='209323' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:11 AM']

[/quote]

and talk shit.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look who's talking!!! Hines Ward=crybaby :pointlaff:
[/quote]

And you so conveniently pass over Chad and TJ crying after we beat you? It's old...give it a rest.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='209379' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:21 AM'][quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209361' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:46 AM']
Actually, what brought me here was the fact that you fucking assholes show up everywhere...Indy boards...Bronco boards...Seahawk boards...all bitching and crying about the same thing. Wah Wah Wah our QB got cheap shotted and we should be in the Super Bowl not those cheating steelers. Get a fucking life.[/quote]

[quote]NO ONE in the entire world except the delusional Bengals fans (who by the way REALLY need therapy to help deal with their issues...threatening to shoot people, kill people, etc????) even thinks that what happened to Carson Palmer was "dirty" or "cheap". Further, NO ONE outside of Cincitucky believes for even one fraction of a minute that the Bengals, without any semblance of a defense would have been able to beat Indy, Denver, or the Pats. Get over it.[/quote]

[quote]Every time one of your "wonderful" Bengals fans post something about "pay back", "retribution", "shooting people" "cheap shots" "dirty" or anything else your delusional childish minds dream up you show the rest of the world who the REALLY classless fans in the NFL root for. And the worst part is you only do it because you can hide behind the security of your computer screen where your false bravado looks really tough and manly. Guess what? There ain't enough balls in Cincinnatti to even begin to try to take on the world.[/quote]

[/quote]

What do the teams that ADVANCED in the playoffs, all the way to theSuper Bowl have in COMMON? Guess what genius, it ain't a high scoring offense who can only engage in shootouts and HOPE to get turnovers to win games. The higher ranked D's in the league are those who are going to the Super Bowl. In case you forgot, the Bengals had THE lowest ranked defense of ALL teams that made the playoffs. Do YOU understand that? Even with Kitna, your offense was doing a good job of CONTINUING to score points...up by 10 TWICE in the game. Your D however was a different story because THEY could not maintain that 10 point lead...not once, but twice. THAT is fact. Carson Palmer does not make tackles, defend passes, or stop the run. Your D didn't, either. You people just one to point to one "convenient" factor and say that it's the reason you're not in the Super Bowl. At the same time you want to conveniently look past the REAL reason you didn't get anywhere. Therein lies the reason Bengals fans are pathetic whining losers. You can't face up to the fact that you just weren't quite as good as you wanted to believe you were.

old, your missing the point

the point is that this inbred cump-dumpster from squeel city thinks that bengals fans have given themselves a bad name on "INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dear dumbass queerler fan,
nobody, especially us bengals fans, give a shit about our reputation... much less our reputation on motherfucking internet messageboard
love,
-nati ice

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='209397' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:48 AM']old, your missing the point

the point is that this inbred cump-dumpster from squeel city thinks that bengals fans have given themselves a bad name on "INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD"

nobody, especially us bengals fans, give a shit about our reputation... much less our reputation on motherfucking internet messageboard
love,
-nati ice[/quote]

Actually, no one really gives a shit about you, your pathetic lives, your pathetic excuses, your whining, your chickenshit threats, your big mouths, your QB, your coach, your team, or your reputation. It is what it is. Low lefe gangsta motherfuckers who think they're big and bad.......

[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209402' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:52 AM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='209397' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:48 AM']

love,
-nati ice[/quote]

Actually, no one really gives a shit about you, your pathetic lives, your pathetic excuses, your whining, your chickenshit threats, your big mouths, your QB, your coach, your team, or your reputation. It is what it is. Low lefe gangsta motherfuckers who think they're big and bad.......
[/quote]
actually... you do, obviously, or you wouldnt be posting on this board

how dumb are you guys? seriously...

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='209405' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:56 AM'][quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209402' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:52 AM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='209397' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:48 AM']

love,
-nati ice[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let's see how dumb who is when we raise the AFC Championship and Super Bowl flags in a game against you pussies next year.......

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='209397' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:48 AM']old, your missing the point

love,
-nati ice[/quote]

You pretty much summed it up.

Funny how the dumbasses keep coming here to
defend their "tainted" win.

I mean a Jon Kitna lead Bengals team held the lead until the mid 3rd
quarter....I never saw Indy or Denver even have a lead in the other games.

They "try" to convince us and theirselves by saying they "know" that Kitna
did just as good against the Steelers as Palmer would have.
They act like the reason we lost was because "pathetic defense"
that couldn`t win in the Playoffs. But conviently ignore all the mistakes
that Kitna had in the 2nd half.

The more they come here trying to justify it...the more it just makes me believe
that deep down inside they know it was "tainted"...and they hate having that
on their resume...

[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209391' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:43 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='209379' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:21 AM']
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209361' date='Jan 27 2006, 08:46 AM']
Actually, what brought me here was the fact that you fucking assholes show up everywhere...Indy boards...Bronco boards...Seahawk boards...all bitching and crying about the same thing. Wah Wah Wah our QB got cheap shotted and we should be in the Super Bowl not those cheating steelers. Get a fucking life.[/quote]

[/quote]

What do the teams that ADVANCED in the playoffs, all the way to theSuper Bowl have in COMMON? Guess what genius, it ain't a high scoring offense who can only engage in shootouts and HOPE to get turnovers to win games. The higher ranked D's in the league are those who are going to the Super Bowl. In case you forgot, the Bengals had THE lowest ranked defense of ALL teams that made the playoffs. Do YOU understand that? Even with Kitna, your offense was doing a good job of CONTINUING to score points...up by 10 TWICE in the game. Your D however was a different story because THEY could not maintain that 10 point lead...not once, but twice. THAT is fact. Carson Palmer does not make tackles, defend passes, or stop the run. Your D didn't, either. You people just one to point to one "convenient" factor and say that it's the reason you're not in the Super Bowl. At the same time you want to conveniently look past the REAL reason you didn't get anywhere. Therein lies the reason Bengals fans are pathetic whining losers. You can't face up to the fact that you just weren't quite as good as you wanted to believe you were.
[/quote]

Well.. the steelers D must really suck then. Looking at the stretch of games w/out bigben. He does not make tackles either, right?

Or that ravens game, w/ bigben.

[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209411' date='Jan 27 2006, 12:04 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='209405' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:56 AM']
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209402' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:52 AM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='209397' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:48 AM']

love,
-nati ice[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Let's see how dumb who is when we raise the AFC Championship and Super Bowl flags in a game against you pussies next year.......
[/quote]

Man we got this guy on the run. His responses do not even have anything to do w/ the quoted posts.

Archived