Jesus, they won!

MULLY

I honestly believe that Pittsburgh's playoff run would have stopped where it started had Carson been allowed to play...and I'm not being a homer here....CP was primed to slice up that secondary...and the Steelers knew the only way to be SURE about stopping it was....GO FOR HIS KNEES!!!!!!

I dont see why people are on Steelers jocks thinking they are going to win the superbowl... They had to blow out our QBs knees, they played a unprepared colts team with the biggest choke artist in NFL history at QB, and finally witness Jake "the mistake" Plummer come back into action...

My prediction, either NFC will beat up on the steelers

Guest WhoDeyForever

trust me guys Seattle will win...Nobody can stop their offense they way their playing right now and their D is playing lights out right now..GO SEAHAWKS!! :headbang:

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][center]Seahawks 38

Squeelers 28[/center][/size]

[center][b]Squeelers got to

- Cheapshot and injure the best QB in the game
- Play a coach who had just buried his son
- Play Jake the Snake

Nuff said [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [/b] [/center]

[quote name='clinton5' post='207914' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:05 PM']the seahags are an NFC team...'nuff said
pretenders..the lot of em[/quote]

whens clinton6 coming??

seriously... i still don't get why you keep coming around... go to a seahawks site and talk shit....

[quote name='clinton5' post='207914' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:05 PM']the seahags are an NFC team...'nuff said

whens clinton6 coming??

seriously... i still don't get why you keep coming around... go to a seahawks site and talk shit....

man i personallly think the steelers are going to beat the seahawks. we're better than any nfc team, and pittsburgh is an afc north team. smack mouth football is what the afc north is all about, i don't think the seahawks can stop those mutha fuckas. but i wouldn't be surprised i'll be rooting for the seahawks. say, does Peter Warrick still play for them? that would be the shit if they won it.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='207950' date='Jan 24 2006, 12:25 AM'][quote name='clinton5' post='207914' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:05 PM']
the seahags are an NFC team...'nuff said

whens clinton6 coming??

whens clinton6 coming??

[/quote]

dude, what part of my post would you call smack? merely stating my opinion on the bowl.
why did you get your panties in a bunch and start crying like a schoolgirl?

[quote name='clinton5' post='208079' date='Jan 24 2006, 03:40 PM'][quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='207950' date='Jan 24 2006, 12:25 AM']
[quote name='clinton5' post='207914' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:05 PM']
the seahags are an NFC team...'nuff said

whens clinton6 coming??

whens clinton6 coming??

[/quote]

dude, what part of my post would you call smack? merely stating my opinion on the bowl.
why did you get your panties in a bunch and start crying like a schoolgirl?
[/quote]

and i'm merely stating that i dont understand why a steeler fan is still coming to our site 3 weeks after we were knocked out of the playoffs, and voice his opionion. I'm saying you should be at a seahawks board or maybe even a STEELERS board this late into the season....

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Falc' post='208635' date='Jan 26 2006, 12:41 AM']Hey guys, I just like the NFL in general....and I hate to tell you this, but the Bus will have his day in Detroit. You can bet on that.[/quote]

we've seen ur knowledge in other posts, now i have a great feeling that the Bus will break down in the Motor City and Pitt will lose. Thank you falc for the confidence.

[quote name='BengalsSuck' post='209021' date='Jan 26 2006, 06:17 PM']Too bad rosey palmers knee was blown out...HAHAHAHA.....you motherfucking assholes.[/quote]
oh... im so dissappointed... were all assholes, wow... that hurts :(

HAHHAHAHAHAHA your a god-damn cum-dumpster you worthless piece of shit

Archived