Jesus, they won!

MULLY

Everyone of you whiney ass Bungal fans need to be congratulating us that we spared you from any further embarassment in the playoffs with a defense as fucking pathetic as yours.

Look at us as doing you a favor ... and let it be said that when we're ready to give anybody the torch, we'll fucking let you know when we feel like giving it up ... and to whom. Until then, enjoy the offseason. You might want to pour youself a nice big steamy cup of shut dey fuck up and pick up a copy of Black Jesus' new book called, "Throttled by Steel Again"....

[quote name='BungalsBlow' post='209356' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:39 AM']Everyone of you whiney ass Bungal fans need to be congratulating us that we spared you from any further embarassment in the playoffs with a defense as fucking pathetic as yours.

Look at us as doing you a favor ... and let it be said that when we're ready to give anybody the torch, we'll fucking let you know when we feel like giving it up ... and to whom. Until then, enjoy the offseason. You might want to pour youself a nice big steamy cup of shut dey fuck up and pick up a copy of Black Jesus' new book called, "Throttled by Steel Again"....[/quote]

And you should pick up a copy of my new book...."Banning the same idiot ... over, and over and over..."

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209369' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:09 AM'][quote name='BungalsBlow' post='209356' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:39 AM']
Everyone of you whiney ass Bungal fans need to be congratulating us that we spared you from any further embarassment in the playoffs with a defense as fucking pathetic as yours.

Look at us as doing you a favor ... and let it be said that when we're ready to give anybody the torch, we'll fucking let you know when we feel like giving it up ... and to whom. Until then, enjoy the offseason. You might want to pour youself a nice big steamy cup of shut dey fuck up and pick up a copy of Black Jesus' new book called, "Throttled by Steel Again"....[/quote]

And you should pick up a copy of my new book...."Banning the same idiot ... over, and over and over..."
[/quote]

Ohhhh....touchy, aren't we?

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209398' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:49 AM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='209369' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:09 AM']
[quote name='BungalsBlow' post='209356' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:39 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you really that stupid ? Don`t answer...I already know.

How do you get that it`s "touchy to ban someone that keeps making
derogatory ID`s and has been banned multiple times already ?

[quote name='oldschooler' post='209417' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:11 AM'][quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209398' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:49 AM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209369' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:09 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the derogatory comment you chickenshit asses write on here are ok, huh?

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209435' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:58 AM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='209417' date='Jan 27 2006, 11:11 AM']
[quote name='SteelerFanatic' post='209398' date='Jan 27 2006, 09:49 AM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='209369' date='Jan 27 2006, 10:09 AM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And the derogatory comment you chickenshit asses write on here are ok, huh?
[/quote]

Uggggh this is a Bengals Board. We have set rules. They`re very liberal though.
He was banned before for posting where he wasn`t allowed to. Since then he has
has made mulitple derogatory ID`s and tries to keep posting.

Anyway I haven`t made any derogatory ID`s on a Steelers board. I haven`t even
joined a Steelers board. So I guess it would be imposible to be banned once much
less mulitple times...

Archived