eskimo

[quote name='eskimo' post='207920' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:19 PM']I really like this show. I started watching it last season. Anyone else watch it?[/quote]

Hellz ya!

[url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13477"]http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13477[/url]

It seems people either love it.. or hate it. Havent heard any "it's ok".

24 & The Shield are the only shows I try to catch every episode of. Other than that I'm not loyal to any shows/series.

What ever you do, dont get the old seasons on DVD. Because then you will not get any sleep! There are 6 discs (4 shows x 6discs = 24!) and you cant just watch one or two. You'll burn through a few discs on the first day!

I dont remember any other show though that keeps people on the edge and guessing like this one! (to bad palmer died though, wtfz!)

fuck da haterz! :ninja: :headbang:

Guest bengalrick

i miss kim... :( damn shows hot...

this is the best show in teh world... it is the only show i watch loyally... i got a dvr, and have been catching up for about a month now... best show ever...

[quote name='eskimo' post='207956' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:46 PM']We're the first seasons any better that this season or the last season, or are they all pretty much the same just keeping you on the edge all of the time?[/quote]

Hard to choose which season I like best.. they all have different characters you get attached to and surprise twists and turns..

For people that cant wait till next week, you can read what happens next here...

[url="http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com/"]http://www.24spoilers.tvheaven.com/[/url]

Sometimes they have info on episodes 2 - 3 weeks out... I stopped reading them last season, I'd rather watch and be surprised :)

[quote name='eskimo' post='207956' date='Jan 23 2006, 11:46 PM']We're the first seasons any better that this season or the last season, or are they all pretty much the same just keeping you on the edge all of the time?[/quote]

Yes, esp the 1st to 2nd season cliff hanger...each season is self contianed enought that you can follow what is going on....but if youve seen the other seasons you pick up on things that arent self contained...like that chick from last season who had hijacked Tony for her escape from that apartment complex was the same chick that attempted to kill Palmer the season before.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='207962' date='Jan 24 2006, 12:06 AM']I've never seen 24 but am intruiged. I picture a semi-suicidal Kiefer doing a terrorist-oriented CSI America type thing....but he'll never be confused with the acting prowess of Caruso..... :lol: [/quote]

Start watching now your already 5 hours in, otherwise some stuff will be tougher to follow...but if you do watch I can bring you up to speed.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='207977' date='Jan 24 2006, 01:05 AM']walker > jack bauer
'nuff said

24 is mediocre at best[/quote]
you are gay
walker sucks 24 is beast
good day

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='207979' date='Jan 24 2006, 02:13 AM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='207977' date='Jan 24 2006, 01:05 AM']
walker > jack bauer
'nuff said

24 is mediocre at best[/quote]
you are gay
walker sucks 24 is beast
good day
[/quote]
youve gotta be kiddin me...

dont you know jack bauer = queefer sutherland, while walker = chuck norris?

dont fuck with chuck!
norris > bauer

• 1 month later...

wtf... :rant:

[img]http://www.24inside.com/images/pic_421.jpg[/img]

RIP...

wow, wasn't expecting that.. but thats 24 for ya.

^_^ well.. hot ass kim is back! Good 2 hours.. next week will be interesting.

Hope they impeach the pres though, he's worthless.. Think something will happen there.

Who's dying next?

[quote name='Notorious' post='227068' date='Mar 6 2006, 10:21 PM']wtf... :rant:

RIP...

Hope they impeach the pres though, he's worthless.. Think something will happen there.

Who's dying next?[/quote]

Yeah I liked Edgar... he was not quite the level of chloie but dude was good. That sucks, but like you said thats 24 for ya.

And please dont kill Audry.... the woman is hella hot.

[img]http://static.tv4.se/imagesdb/editor/tv4noje/B5ECCFA4-9CCC-485B-8900-8D1F8AAAA7A7.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Notorious' post='227068' date='Mar 6 2006, 10:21 PM']wtf... :rant:

RIP...

[b]Who's dying next?[/b][/quote]

I think it's Kim's boyfriend. He's like the guy in the red uniform shirt in the landing party at the beginning of an old Star Trek episode.

So sad about Edgar :( ...a couple weeks ago I had heard that 2 regular characters were going to be killed off, one down one to go...not sure if the 2nd will be from the Sentox attack on CTU or not...did Tony get to a secure area? Did Lynn? If Lynn survives that attack, he is so fired...in a high security government job like that, your key card is like your scrotum, you need to take care of it and keep it with you at all times...if it was a real event he really should have reported it, but then the writers would have to write a new way into the story to have CTU breached...

I started watching it in the middle of season 2, and got caught up thanks to A&E on Mondays 8AM-Noon showing 4 episodes at a time starting from the beginning

I'm pretty sure Curtis was still in the field at the hospital where they intercepted the Sentox canister...I think...

Agree that these were the best episodes this season...

I'm thinking that the 2nd victim is Lynn, because right before the season started I read an interview of Sean Austin that said he was signed to do a certain number of episodes (I think 6 or so) and that he didn't expect at the time to actually finish the season...but apparently there was some re-writing going on because he said it could change...could mean he gets removed from CTU, or he sucks in some Sentox gas...guess we'll see...

Guest bengalrick
couple of points, i'm trying to tie together... anyone else notice any of this:

- a few eposides ago, there was a comment by someone (can't remember who), that there were more traitors in the government... later that eposide, the president (who is usually weak, and stuttering) looked at his wife, and seemed totally different than he usually does... he said to her "things aren't always as they seem"...

- i have a feeling that the president is involved in the terrorism... also, he is the one that appointed lynn to head CTU to make sure "things run smoothly" and we all saw how that worked out...

- there is definately something huge going on, b/c chris henderson said to jack "you don't want to know what i know... you will be opening pandora's box"... unfortinatly, it looked like he was dead as fuck, at the end of the last episode...

my guess is that the president is working w/ the terrorists for some reason... and whats up w/ the vice presidents plan to illegially use martial law in LA? there are some big questions to be answered in teh future...

anyone else have this feeling or can add to that?

[quote name='bengalrick' post='227702' date='Mar 8 2006, 11:47 AM']couple of points, i'm trying to tie together... anyone else notice any of this:

- a few eposides ago, there was a comment by someone (can't remember who), that there were more traitors in the government... later that eposide, the president (who is usually weak, and stuttering) looked at his wife, and seemed totally different than he usually does... he said to her "things aren't always as they seem"...

- i have a feeling that the president is involved in the terrorism... also, he is the one that appointed lynn to head CTU to make sure "things run smoothly" and we all saw how that worked out...

- there is definately something huge going on, b/c chris henderson said to jack "you don't want to know what i know... you will be opening pandora's box"... unfortinatly, it looked like he was dead as fuck, at the end of the last episode...

my guess is that the president is working w/ the terrorists for some reason... and whats up w/ the vice presidents plan to illegially use martial law in LA? there are some big questions to be answered in teh future...

anyone else have this feeling or can add to that?[/quote]

i could def see that bengalrick.

Archived