eskimo

[quote name='dieselman44' post='239450' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:07 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='239446' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:04 PM']
Unofficial poll...

Jack Dead or not?[/quote]

No chance. the other guy might be dead though.
[/quote]

I agree, but not because I dont think they would kill Jack, but because they have killed several main charcters. Jacks day will come, not that I want him to bite it, but the way this show goes he eventually will.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='239457' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:16 PM']When Jack dies the show dies <_< Not yet though [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img][/quote]

Perhaps, or they could push another up in his position, someone currenly on the show or another "star".

[quote name='Jason' post='239470' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:35 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='239446' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:04 PM']
Unofficial poll...

Neither
[/quote]

How can you be neither alive or dead? :huh:

Guest bengalrick
no chance... but the other dude is dead...

and the ringleader seems to be in the whitehouse... the maid said something to the effect of "i know who is behind [u]everything[/u] going on today"

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='239446' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:04 PM']Unofficial poll...

Na, they would hype the show up as they did when the last president went down in air force one. Would be on of those 2 hr specials when he dies imo. The other guy might have some wood stuck in him though and he talks before he dies? That or they follow other leaks.. they are some strange relationships starting though, which is never good. Ya got chloe and that gal that thinks everyone is making a pass at her. Then you got that strange girl I just mentioned and that guy she talked about accusing of sexual misconduct. Then ya have palmer's brother keith and Aaron the head secret service guy. Then at the end of the show, a whole new crew walked in to take over CTU... thats a whole new batch, anyone could be a mole. I am getting tired of these leaks/moles.. to many for my taste. Getting old after a while.. still love the show though!

Here is some 24 love, rated best drama..

[url="http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,6115,1176318_3||233618|1_0_,00.html"]http://www.ew.com/ew/article/commentary/0,...18|1_0_,00.html[/url]

That company is probably owned by fox.. heh. I think most of the nation see's it as being CSI, even though I never got into that show, I enjoy it.. but it doesnt get me hooked. 24 get's my vote though for best drama!

[quote name='bengalrick' post='239479' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:50 PM']no chance... but the other dude is dead...

and the ringleader seems to be in the whitehouse... the maid said something to the effect of "i know who is behind [u]everything[/u] going on today"[/quote]

Ahhh damn... I forgot about the very end, clips of next week. Was on the phone! :rant:

anything else juicy?

Holy Crap I just had a thought...

We all think the VP is fishy and is doing this as a ploy for power, but what if its someone else in the admin...

Palmer's brother went to the White House because he knew something...who is the only person connected to both administrations?

[img]http://www.almeidaisgod.com/novick/main.jpg[/img]
Mike Novick

[quote name='Notorious' post='239483' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:56 PM'][quote name='bengalrick' post='239479' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:50 PM']
no chance... but the other dude is dead...

and the ringleader seems to be in the whitehouse... the maid said something to the effect of "i know who is behind [u]everything[/u] going on today"[/quote]

Ahhh damn... I forgot about the very end, clips of next week. Was on the phone! :rant:

anything else juicy?
[/quote]

The 1st ladies' guard claims to know details about whats going on.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='239472' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:37 PM'][quote name='Jason' post='239470' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:35 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='239446' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:04 PM']
Unofficial poll...

Neither
[/quote]

How can you be neither alive or dead? :huh:
[/quote]

Robo-Jack

j/k

Sorry, replied to the wrong post. Neither Jack nor the other guy are dead.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='239488' date='Mar 27 2006, 11:04 PM']Holy Crap I just had a thought...

We all think the VP is fishy and is doing this as a ploy for power, but what if its someone else in the admin...

Palmer's brother went to the White House because he knew something...who is the only person connected to both administrations?

Mike Novick[/quote]

interesting... i thought this for a minute, but what i don't understand about this scenario is a.) if he is bad, why has he been on the right side of all the decisions (against martial law, wanted to get logans wife involved more, who has been right too, etc.) and b.) he wouldn't have known that palmers brother was coming, to send the military out....

i still think its the VP, but you have a good point...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='239742' date='Mar 28 2006, 10:33 AM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='239488' date='Mar 27 2006, 11:04 PM']
Holy Crap I just had a thought...

Mike Novick[/quote]

interesting... i thought this for a minute, but what i don't understand about this scenario is a.) if he is bad, why has he been on the right side of all the decisions (against martial law, wanted to get logans wife involved more, who has been right too, etc.) and b.) he wouldn't have known that palmers brother was coming, to send the military out....

i still think its the VP, but you have a good point...
[/quote]

Yeah I realize its a bit out there because he has been on the good side of things, but if you've watched this show since the start like I have, youll remember Nina Myers was supposed to be on the good side of things as well.

Guest bengalrick
true, nina was supposed to be good, but if you remember early in that first season, there was a hint that she was bad... that keycard brought up her name, and even though jack and her were on vacation together, it still didn't explain how the person that put that data on there, got her card...

there haven't been any weird hints yet, about novak... like i said though, you could be right... 24 usually does a good job of disguising pretty decently...

but the homeland security guy, and the guy that cloey spilled the coffee on, are both very suspicious... along w/ the VP so far...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='239764' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:37 AM']true, nina was supposed to be good, but if you remember early in that first season, there was a hint that she was bad... that keycard brought up her name, and even though jack and her were on vacation together, it still didn't explain how the person that put that data on there, got her card...

there haven't been any weird hints yet, about novak... like i said though, you could be right... 24 usually does a good job of disguising pretty decently...

but the homeland security guy, and the guy that cloey spilled the coffee on, are both very suspicious... along w/ the VP so far...[/quote]

I'm just curious as to what Palmers brother is heading that way for. I could be wrong, but wouldnt he have contacted Novack rather than the top security guy (who was the only other person under palmers admin who is under this one as well)?

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='239771' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:45 AM'][quote name='bengalrick' post='239764' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:37 AM']
true, nina was supposed to be good, but if you remember early in that first season, there was a hint that she was bad... that keycard brought up her name, and even though jack and her were on vacation together, it still didn't explain how the person that put that data on there, got her card...

but the homeland security guy, and the guy that cloey spilled the coffee on, are both very suspicious... along w/ the VP so far...[/quote]

I'm just curious as to what Palmers brother is heading that way for. I could be wrong, but wouldnt he have contacted Novack rather than the top security guy (who was the only other person under palmers admin who is under this one as well)?
[/quote]

palmer and novak had a fall out, in season 2... when he went against him, on the syrus tapes, palmer fired him afterwards... wayne palmer told the secret service guy that his brother trusted him the most... also, wayne didn't seem to know exactly what info he had, if you saw the previews for next week... he might want to keep it as quiet as possible...

i can't wait to find out what wayne has to say... i figured that would be said at the end of this one... i was pissed when they knocked him out...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='239795' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:25 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='239771' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:45 AM']
[quote name='bengalrick' post='239764' date='Mar 28 2006, 11:37 AM']

[/quote]

palmer and novak had a fall out, in season 2... when he went against him, on the syrus tapes, palmer fired him afterwards... wayne palmer told the secret service guy that his brother trusted him the most... also, wayne didn't seem to know exactly what info he had, if you saw the previews for next week... he might want to keep it as quiet as possible...

i can't wait to find out what wayne has to say... i figured that would be said at the end of this one... i was pissed when they knocked him out...
[/quote]

Should be good.

[quote name='Jason' post='240816' date='Mar 30 2006, 01:22 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='240789' date='Mar 30 2006, 12:54 PM']
[quote]turn on Rush Limbaugh[/quote]

No thanks.
[/quote]

He's not talking politics at all right now, just 24 with the creator and writer.
[/quote]

It's the man more than the politics that annoy me. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Archived