eskimo

Perhaps it's just me but I think the writers are mirroring this admin with the real one (or at least what [i]some[/i] believe is going on). Listen for the keywords... Oil, RealPoltic...and watch the similiarties... a incompatent president who believes he is doing the right thing for the long term good, ect... ect...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Jason' post='227772' date='Mar 8 2006, 02:34 PM']I don't get the impression at all that the President is workin with the terrorists.

Sean Astin has been listed as a guest star all along, so he could be the one that dies.[/quote]

true, and the last attack was his fault... i am leaning towards him (for why i just said) or tony (b/c of michelle dying and him thinking he doesn't have anything to live for..)

jason, did you notice the part, when his wife was trying to talk him out of giving up the info on the russian president, the president turning to her and sayign "things aren't always as they seem" ? it was towards teh end of the episode, and they made it out to be a big deal, b/c they did a close up on him, and he looked evil for a second... since that episode, i'll admit that i have less of a feeling that he is working w/ them somehow, but someone is... maybe mike novak?

btw, where did the original president go, that was shot on air force 1? didn't he live? if he got better, would he be reappointed to president, or did he have to forfeit that when the VP took over? i know i'm not the only one cussing everytime that bastard talks and makes a decision :lol:

[quote name='bengalrick' post='227784' date='Mar 8 2006, 02:47 PM'][quote name='Jason' post='227772' date='Mar 8 2006, 02:34 PM']
I don't get the impression at all that the President is workin with the terrorists.

Sean Astin has been listed as a guest star all along, so he could be the one that dies.[/quote]

true, and the last attack was his fault... i am leaning towards him (for why i just said) or tony (b/c of michelle dying and him thinking he doesn't have anything to live for..)

jason, did you notice the part, when his wife was trying to talk him out of giving up the info on the russian president, the president turning to her and sayign "things aren't always as they seem" ? it was towards teh end of the episode, and they made it out to be a big deal, b/c they did a close up on him, and he looked evil for a second... since that episode, i'll admit that i have less of a feeling that he is working w/ them somehow, but someone is... maybe mike novak?

[color="#FF0000"]btw, where did the original president go, that was shot on air force 1? didn't he live? if he got better, would he be reappointed to president, or did he have to forfeit that when the VP took over? i know i'm not the only one cussing everytime that bastard talks and makes a decision[/color] :lol:
[/quote]

Good point, he would be the "Acting President" untill such a time that the real one would be healthy to take office.

Something the writers could use in the future im sure.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='227784' date='Mar 8 2006, 02:47 PM'][quote name='Jason' post='227772' date='Mar 8 2006, 02:34 PM']
I don't get the impression at all that the President is workin with the terrorists.

[b]btw, where did the original president go, that was shot on air force 1? didn't he live? if he got better, would he be reappointed to president, or did he have to forfeit that when the VP took over? i know i'm not the only one cussing everytime that bastard talks and makes a decision[/b] :lol:
[/quote]

I have been wondering that myself. I don't remember anything saying the previous president actually died. Yeah, this president is a wimp, and I find it annoying.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='227568' date='Mar 8 2006, 12:05 AM']Im still waiting on the Chinese goverment to realize Jack is alive...then the shit will really hit the fan.[/quote]

BINGO! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/32.gif[/img]

[quote name='dieselman44' post='231331' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:01 PM']WOW, pretty good show, to bad Rudy had to die. There def seems to be something fishy about that VP and also that girl that is taking over CTU.[/quote]

AS well as Tony. Damn.

Telling you though, this season is playing out very much like the stuff some believe going on with the real admin. The VP is involved Im sure of it.

[quote name='dieselman44' post='231331' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:01 PM']WOW, pretty good show, to bad Rudy had to die. There def seems to be something fishy about that VP and also that girl that is taking over CTU.[/quote]

Rudi?

You mean Samwise, don't you?

[quote name='Jason' post='231335' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:08 PM'][quote name='dieselman44' post='231331' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:01 PM']
WOW, pretty good show, to bad Rudy had to die. There def seems to be something fishy about that VP and also that girl that is taking over CTU.[/quote]

Rudi?

[/quote]

yeah

[quote name='Jason' post='231335' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:08 PM'][quote name='dieselman44' post='231331' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:01 PM']
WOW, pretty good show, to bad Rudy had to die. There def seems to be something fishy about that VP and also that girl that is taking over CTU.[/quote]

Rudi?

[/quote]

Ya dont remember Rudy? He (Lynn,Sam,Sean) was in it also! :D

[img]http://www.seanastin.com/images/posters/rudy.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Notorious' post='231409' date='Mar 13 2006, 11:44 PM'][quote name='Jason' post='231335' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:08 PM']
[quote name='dieselman44' post='231331' date='Mar 13 2006, 10:01 PM']

Rudi?

[/quote]

Ya dont remember Rudy? He (Lynn,Sam,Sean) was in it also! :D

[img]http://www.seanastin.com/images/posters/rudy.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Of course I remember it. It's one of my wife's favorite movies. But I liked him better as Samwise Gamgee.

Guest bengalrick
damn, i called the people that were going to die... i didn't think both would though... tony was one of my favorite charicters in the older seasons...

anyways, something is up w/ the VP... probably just politics... the writers are probably trying to make the point of how politics screws up operations so much...

all the male characters are dying... all that is left is jack (who, when the chinese find out, shit will hit the fan) and curtis... they need to get some more characters now...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='231602' date='Mar 14 2006, 10:47 AM']damn, i called the people that were going to die... i didn't think both would though... tony was one of my favorite charicters in the older seasons...

anyways, something is up w/ the VP... probably just politics... the writers are probably trying to make the point of how politics screws up operations so much...

all the male characters are dying... all that is left is jack (who, when the chinese find out, shit will hit the fan) and curtis... they need to get some more characters now...[/quote]

bring in jack nicholson to head up CTU.

my favorite acter

:ninja:

I was trying to find a place where this topic could go, but since it is March and the only things going on are speculations I was wondering if we had an avid 24 viewers. GB feel free to move this topic wherever you see fit if it bugs you.

If people followed Jack Bauer's instructions the show would be called 12.

[quote name='Honkey' post='231931' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:05 PM']I was trying to find a place where this topic could go, but since it is March and the only things going on are speculations I was wondering if we had an avid 24 viewers. GB feel free to move this topic wherever you see fit if it bugs you.

If people followed Jack Bauer's instructions the show would be called 12.[/quote]

There is a topic in the general section. Ill move this over there and merge it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='231934' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:06 PM'][quote name='Honkey' post='231931' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:05 PM']
I was trying to find a place where this topic could go, but since it is March and the only things going on are speculations I was wondering if we had an avid 24 viewers. GB feel free to move this topic wherever you see fit if it bugs you.

If people followed Jack Bauer's instructions the show would be called 12.[/quote]

[/quote]
Damn, Jamie. You beat me to it. :bowdown:

Anyway, here's the thread:
[url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13728"]http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13728[/url]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='231936' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:08 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='231934' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:06 PM']
[quote name='Honkey' post='231931' date='Mar 14 2006, 04:05 PM']

[/quote]
Damn, Jamie. You beat me to it. :bowdown:

Anyway, here's the thread:
[url="http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13728"]http://go-bengals.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13728[/url]

[/quote]

[quote name='Notorious' post='235589' date='Mar 20 2006, 10:02 PM'][img]http://www.mulvaneemergencyservices.org/Icons/kan.train.jpg[/img]

woah... like wtf..

who saw that coming...[/quote]

Not me thats for sure. All of it but that last bit concerning Audrey.

Guest cincybengalsnut

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//13.gif[/img] :wuh:

Can you believe that just happened!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! Audrey, his love....Jesus I did not see that coming.

I a at a loss.............. WOW :eek2:

Guest bengalrick
nah, there is something we're missing...

and the VP is crooked as fuck... only two people knew that he was coming and only one has the ability to have the military use force on someone... the VP is out for political gain, the president is the weakest person i've ever seen, and this homeland security department thing is probably the goal of the terrorists...

and i wonder what palmers brother has? the original palmer assasination is more than just him knowing jack... that reason never settled well w/ me anyways...

Archived