eskimo

Thanks for the heads up jason..

Wasnt bad.. no juicy info of course.

A caller asked about Logan, why he can't grow a spine? They said next weeks episode is one to watch concerning logan.

Interesting to know that they first started to make a "24" wedding type show.. then decided to go with action and came up with CTU. And that during writting the shows they had tony killed off 3 other times, but decided against it.. For those that didn't know, the season is never finished (far as producing/writting it) when it starts. I believe they said they write the shows up to 3 weeks in advance?

Another caller called in asking why CTU is so full of leaks, which they didnt really answer. But rush chimed in about how it's feasible, look at how how many leaks there are from the pentagon and to the media, and that we cant protect our ports.. so we can't protect CTU basically. :rolleyes:

They did say a 24 movie is in the works and it might play into the 24 tv series...

Guest bengalrick
yeah, they said that every season has about 2 or 3 eposides that make the plot change 45 degrees... this week will be one of them, and the president is involved somehow... they said that the president is very invovled in the plot of this season... we'll find out this week...

asked if they base characters off of specific people or current events, and they said that they don't base them off certain people, but definately try to make statements w/ some things they do....

can't think of anything else in particular...

[quote name='Notorious' post='243138' date='Apr 3 2006, 09:59 PM']I wasnt surprised.. Didnt think it was the VP.. but, didnt think it was the Prez either. Good ol' 24!

1 hour isnt long enough.. blah![/quote]

No its really not.

Guest bengalrick
i called it earlier, but was thrown off by the writers in thinking it was the VP... this certainly puts a lot of possible story lines....

wonder what his ultimate purpose is though?

Guest BlackJesus
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ipalatt/die_thread_die.jpg[/img]

[b]sorry never seen the show ... don't plan too[/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='243530' date='Apr 4 2006, 04:12 PM'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v448/ipalatt/die_thread_die.jpg[/img]

[b]sorry never seen the show ... don't plan too[/b][/quote]

no offense bj, but so what? and don't hold your breath about the thread dying... we are about half way through the season, so this thread will continue........

Guest BlackJesus

[center][img]http://www.geocities.com/sotto-voce/pancake_bunny.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='243551' date='Apr 4 2006, 04:35 PM']no offense bj, but so what? and don't hold your breath about the thread dying... we are about half way through the season, so this thread will continue........[/quote]

[b]I was kidding .... talk on about your show .... no skin off my ass :whistle:

;) [/b]

Actually BJ I think you would like it, espesally this season, as it very much coinsides with what some believe is going on in the real world administration.

And Rick I kept thinking last night as well, this is only half way?? Man what else do they have in store?

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='243607' date='Apr 4 2006, 06:01 PM']Actually BJ I think you would like it, espesally this season, as it very much coinsides with what some believe is going on in the real world administration.

And Rick I kept thinking last night as well, this is only half way?? Man what else do they have in store?[/quote]

this season is my favorite so far... i started watching religiously last year, and they were great... but this year, i tivo them, watch them about 3 times before i erase them.... they are damn good....

and your right, this season is showing how a conspiracy could reasonably be done, in high positions of power... i love the show b/c even though the situations are unrealistic, they do show how something that everyone is fundamentally against (like torture), yet is absolutely necessary.... like i said, of course this is extremely dramatized, but it does help bridge different thoughts, somewhat...

i doubt they are using the bush admin. as the blueprint for this year, but the directors definately said that they are made to immitate current (or i assume somewhat current) events, but not specific people... but your right, they are using a terror attack to help control their interests in foreign oil...

this particular season is right up bj's alley.... you should check it out man... you might be surprised.... its the best series on tv, by a long shot imo... and even though we always end in the end, bad things always happen to us... hell, the show has had a nuclear meltdown at a power plant that was done by terror, a president shot down by a US stealth bomber, a bunch of key people in the show are dying... this isn't a show that we kick ass constantly, or makes us look incredibly bad ass.... it shows how bueracracy CAN hurt, how incompetance always hurts... it gets into some politics, but not much... for instance, this season the VP talked the president into using martial law on a city (very good topic to think about) which i disagreed w/ 100% at the time.... but it always shows the people in the white house (which i have no clue what party he is in b/c they don't get into politics in that way)...

Someone is kicking ass next week...

[img]http://24.wikia.com/images/4/4e/Heller.jpg[/img]

:dance:

It cant be this easy though, Heller.. our knight in shinning armor. Coming in to kick ass and get the white house in order. Something is going to happen... he's going to die, he's in on it.. I give up guessing anymore with 24. :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='247329' date='Apr 10 2006, 11:15 PM']Well you figure we have 7 hours to go...anything could happen.[/quote]

No kidding...Jack will be cleared of this current arrest warrant, just as before, and he probably will have at least a couple more thrown his way before his "day" is done...

Talk about the season where characters from the past drop back into the storyline...I think it's going to be Heller and Aaron Pierce saving Jack's neck this next time

I dont remember them showing this clip during the end of 24 this week..

During house, they showed a preview of next week..

With [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/Peterweller.jpg[/img]

Pointing a a gun at > [img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/Audrey_Raines.jpg/265px-Audrey_Raines.jpg[/img]

asking jack to hand over the tape, whos on the other side of some pillar..

------------------

also during the clip, it shows heller and logan going at it & james heller calling jack telling him you are playing a dangerous game, or something to that effect.

Archived