----- OFFICIAL SUPERBOWL GAME THREAD -----

Guest BlackJesus

Guest oldschooler

I guess some times cheaters DO prosper...

Couldn`t have happened to a nicer bunch of fuckfaced, dickheaded,
assholes.

Same goes for the Steelers players too. :)

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='214318' date='Feb 5 2006, 10:09 PM'][quote]To Go and all the moderators.....Don't let those fucks come on here.[/quote]

[b]anyone I see is banned before they even post [/b] :angry:
[/quote]
Likewise, man. Is there any way that Go can equip some members like me, Oldschooler, and other contributors, with the ability to ban for a week?

I feel that we are going to need as many fighters against these douchbags as possible. I've had it with the trolls, and I want to fry some of them too.

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='214345' date='Feb 5 2006, 10:24 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='214318' date='Feb 5 2006, 10:09 PM']
[quote]To Go and all the moderators.....Don't let those fucks come on here.[/quote]

[b]anyone I see is banned before they even post [/b] :angry:
[/quote]
Likewise, man. Is there any way that Go can equip some members like me, Oldschooler, and other contributors, with the ability to ban for a week?

I feel that we are going to need as many fighters against these douchbags as possible. I've had it with the trolls, and I want to fry some of them too.
[/quote]

trust me.... us mods are ready

[u]Random observations:[/u]
- Obviously, the refs tried as hard as they could to give the Steelers the game, and it worked.
- Big Ben is terrible. Randel El throws a better spiral than he does.
- Unless they get a big name runningback next year, the Steelers are fucked. Parker had that one good run, and other than that was stopped cold on every play
- The commercial with the streaking goat was fucking hilarious.
- Jeramy Stevens played like shit, even though he had the TD pass.
- Seattle's offensive playcalling was borderline terrible. "Hey let's throw a five yard pass on EVERY PLAY!"
- Bettis is so overhyped.
- Alexander did not get enough touches.
- I hate the fucking Steelers. 2006 we kick their asses.

Archived