Guest ThurmanMunster
National Football League
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

NFL Officiating
280 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10017

start sending letters cuz this is fucking bullshit

this is my last regular season, playoff and superbowl i watch that doesnt involve the Cincinnati Bengals or Tony Dungy.

Prepare for the Steeler fans to be even bigger cocks next year then ever as they will need to compensate for the knowledge that thwy were handed a super bowl by the officials.

Now they will feel an even bigger need to go out of thier way to "prove" that the Steelers really are champions.

[quote name='staticx682000' post='214262' date='Feb 5 2006, 09:41 PM']If they win the s.b there is no smack to talk at all....[/quote]
we won the AFC north!

...your right.

but we dont have to talk to them

[quote name='Lucid' post='214263' date='Feb 5 2006, 09:42 PM']Prepare for the Steeler fans to be even bigger cocks next year then ever as they will need to compensate for the knowledge that thwy were handed a super bowl by the officials.

Now they will feel an even bigger need to go out of thier way to "prove" that the Steelers really are champions.[/quote]

aint that the damned truth

[quote name='staticx682000' post='214268' date='Feb 5 2006, 09:45 PM']What kills me is the palmer and ben threads...Carson is the better qb,but ben has won the big one...Damn this shit makes me sick....[/quote]
especially when they were the cumbreathed bitches that took out his knee...after the 66 yard pass

Guest BlackJesus

[b][size=3][color="#FF0000"] :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

What Fucking universe am I in ????

Seattle has

- Had a TD in the 1st quarter taken away
- Had a TD in the 2nd quarter that wasn't reviewed called an incomplete pass
- Had a pass to the 1yd line which would've been a TD taken away off a non existant holding call

Thats 21 fucking points right there ..... not to mention the countless other calls like Pittsburgh getting a TD when they were short ....[/color][/size][/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[size=3][b]Is the rest of America getting the same game I am on my TV ????

Because on my version the Steelers have just had a game fixed and handed to them in front of my eyes

<_< [/b] [/size]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='214278' date='Feb 5 2006, 09:49 PM']What Fucking universe am I in ????

Seattle has
- Had a TD in the 1st quarter taken away
- Had a TD in the 2nd quarter that wasn't reviewed called an incomplete pass
- Had a pass to the 1yd line which would've been a TD taken away off a non existant holding call

Thats 21 fucking points right there ..... not to mention the countless other calls like Pittsburgh getting a TD when they were short ....[/quote]

The one where things aren't fair...It's just a lot more obvious when you actually have a winning team.

BZ

Archived