Ok, some of you have simply crossed the line...

Wig

Seriously... you have members threatening to kidnap and rape a man's daughter?
I expect I'd be banned if I made similar comments about Marvin Lewis' wife or family...
Some of your members have vastly exceeded any modicum of rationality or good taste.

When Housh did his shoe-shine thing Steeler fans were incensed, but I'm certain that there were NO threads or replies about mass gang-bangs on his wife.

Fuck guys... I appreciate that your passionate fans and all. I am too but come on...

[quote name='Wig' post='215779' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:27 AM']Seriously... you have members threatening to kidnap and rape a man's daughter?
I expect I'd be banned if I made similar comments about Marvin Lewis' wife or family...
Some of your members have vastly exceeded any modicum of rationality or good taste.

When Housh did his shoe-shine thing Steeler fans were incensed, but I'm certain that there were NO threads or replies about mass gang-bangs on his wife.

Fuck guys... I appreciate that your passionate fans and all. I am too but come on...[/quote]
yea, so im thinking about kidnapping bill cowhers daughter in order to film a german scheizer film with a surprise bukkake ending... odds are she will enjoy this age old steeler tradition and grow to love me.

my goal in life is to please bill cowhers daughter, and to appease the voices in my head.

please, feel free to contact the decency police after your wife and i are through with the gang-bang.

Ok this is funny, as much as you guys like to call us pussy's and such, your going to turn us over to the authorities? Seriouly Wig, you tell us we need to get a sence of reality yet some of you cant fathom the idea that this is the INTERNET its not as if someone is actually making these threats and has every intention of carring through with them. I swear some of you must be German because you have no sence of humor, all of this is humor if you can see throught the cloud of anger.

Man you guys have a sandcastle in you shorts. jeez.

[url="http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15488"]http://www.steelernation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15488[/url]

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Wig' post='215779' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:27 AM']Seriously... you have members threatening to kidnap and rape a man's daughter?

Fuck guys... I appreciate that your passionate fans and all. I am too but come on...[/quote]

I just read the link Jamie posted

Fuck off wig, tell that cunt, steelcitybabe to suck my cock.

You guys have nothing better to do then to worry about what we're posting, get a fucking life. Your team just won the SuperBowl shouldn't you guys be fucking your sisters or something celebratory like that. Steelersnations is the biggest collection pussies east of the mississippi.

Take Vlad's advice...
[quote]Man, I love this team, but some of our fans are fucking retarded and have to be called out on it. SCB, you realise that you just made the case for why their blather is not illegal - the very fact they are spineless individuals who would never do it? Anyway, if it were illegal to merely express a desire to harm somebody, there aint gonna be many people walking around free in the world. What is this - the pre-crime unit of Minority Report? It's illegal to talk people, shut the fuck up! So what are we going to charge them with - conspiracy to ejaculate?[/quote]

*** ATTENTION STEELERS FANS READING THIS THREAD***

I as a Bengals fan was upset with the way our season ended on a cheap shot and am angry about it. However if you decide to turn us over to the authorities for joking about things like killing cower or bukakke on his daughter, you will most definatly make my offseason a bright one. Because I will be laughing at you the entire offseason for how increadibly stupid you are. It will be good times. So if you as a steelers fan who should normaly revel and enjoy our anger about that cheap shot decide to show me how as much as you call us pussys decide to pull the real pussy move, I will be laughing all offseason.

[b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy Fucking Shit, these guys are clueless... its really amazing![/b]

[quote]That should be all the FBI should need to close them down for good.[/quote]
[quote]Why haven't these people been turned over to the authorities yet? Can anyone answer that question for me?

That message board has been full of death threats for quite some time now.

I have a friend who works in Cyber Crime. I'm going to check into this.[/quote]
[quote]Wonder if a knock on the door from a couple of Fed's might get their attention...those are bona fide death threats.[/quote]
[quote]Please get back to me on this through a PM. None of us should just brush off something like this.[/quote]
[quote]Oh, I will. I don't know what the outcome will be, but you can bet that I am definitely showing this to my friend. I'm going to email him the link to that thread some time this week.[/quote]
[quote]Here's the thing that these assholes don't seem to understand: Even though they're only internet tough guys who wouldn't even have the balls to follow through with their bullshit statements, what they're posting on that message board is illegal. We'll see how tough they are in real life when they have to answer to the proper authorities. If nothing else, that site will be shut down, and those idiots will learn that they need to shut the fuck up.

My friend deals with internet stalking cases, mainly dealing with children. But I'm sure he knows which division to turn this one over to.[/quote]
[quote]It's kind of along the lines of terroristic threats, imho. Along with shutting the fuck up, they need to grow the fuck up.[/quote]
[quote]I think we all need to send this to the FBI.gov site. Here are a few links. The more tips they get the better.

SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange

[url="http://www.ic3.gov/"]http://www.ic3.gov/[/url][/quote]
[quote]The fact that I called them spineless individuals who would never do it doesn't mean jack shit, my friend.

I have read many cases where people are arrested for lesser things than this. You've never heard of anyone getting into legal trouble for making death threats? Wow.

By the way, if the point that you're trying to get across has to do with freedom of speech....that doesn't protect individuals who make death threats.[/quote]
[quote]Okay, maybe it's not "illegal" to speak about these things, but they should still be reported for possible threats. Just imagine if someone heard about the pre-planning of the twin towers and nobody reported it because, after all, it's merely expressing a desire to harm somebody, right? Oh wait, that shit went down, didn't it?

These threats should still be reported. WHAT IF something happened to Bill's daughter up in Princeton? Would you still feel the same?[/quote]
[quote]Ah. Stupidity in the name of free speech. I can't believe you can't see how wrong it is for them to say things like that in a public forum. Don't call people ignorant for seeing the danger of this. If they want to blather on with their friends in the privacy of their own homes, fine. Posting this crap in a public forum on the internet (1) could scare the Cowher family/cause emotional distress to completely innocent people and (2) could actually provoke some nutjob who may be reading to follow through. It's one thing to be pissed about the chain of events that led to Cincinnati having an excuse for their loss. It's another to describe the RAPE and MURDER of the daughter of the opposing team's coach.[/quote]
[quote]Forget Jeffery. I don't think he ever wrote about his intentions of killing people in a public manner in which the public could read it beforehad, let alone be able to "misread" his "harmless" intent (although I see the point you're making).

Let's compare this instead to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold then. Although they did not publically put their thoughts on the Internet, they did keep journals and write in each other's year books about their hatred and desire to want to kill those they hated, those who were making fun of them, ect. If a mother or father, neighbor had found those journals, would it still be said they were just "venting" and too gutless to actually go through with it? Hatred is a powerful energy when fueled by even more reasons to ignite it, can result in planned violence and these two prove that. They were laughed at as outcasts who wouldn't do anything, yet look what happened at Columbine. Who's to say that these idiots over on that bengals site aren't fueling up with even more hatred and anger while reading our posts, watching the Steelers vicotry celebration in the streets of Pittsburgh, hearing Cowher saying "Who Dey" during a super bowl victory rally? You cannot and should not take these things in passing. From hatred grows anger and violence. Left unchecked you'll have a disaster.

SCBabe, call your friend. Give him the links. I wouldn't take any of this lightly at all.[/quote]

[b]OH NOES!!!!!11[/b]
[quote]I just printed those threads out in case they get the idea to delete them at any point.

The threads were just emailed.

B-B-B-BUSTED.[/quote]

[b]one of these days these fuckers will open their eyes... and when that happens, woah... watch the fuck out!

and the voice of reason...[/b]
[quote]Man, I love this team, but some of our fans are fucking retarded and have to be called out on it. SCB, you realise that you just made the case for why their blather is not illegal - the very fact they are spineless individuals who would never do it? Anyway, if it were illegal to merely express a desire to harm somebody, there aint gonna be many people walking around free in the world. What is this - the pre-crime unit of Minority Report? It's illegal to talk people, shut the fuck up! So what are we going to charge them with - conspiracy to ejaculate?

They're all complete fucking morons, but this reactionary IGNORANT legalism isnt leading us anywhere. Basically, take Dave's advice and ignore them.. I think its pretty sad for us to be celebrating our superbowl by seeking antagonism with cincinatti fans anyway.[/quote]

Since were talking about the NFL being the new WWE while this person isnt a WWE guy or ever done anything with the WWE. I think he fits best as the new fan represetive of the steelers.

[img]http://www.droxy.com/images/2005/08/richard-simmons.jpg[/img]

Jesus H. Christ! Them there Bungals fans is making fun of our Slack-Jawed coach and Team! Sayin they is fixin to do some bukkake on Coward's daughter and fixin to take out Homo's Von Assmuffin's knees! Oh, the horror! They even makin them jokes about abducting our fine upstanding folks... quick! Someone contact the BFI!!

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='215797' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:01 PM']Jesus H. Christ! Them there Bungals fans is making fun of our Slack-Jawed coach and Team! Sayin they is fixin to do some bukkake on Coward's daughter and fixin to take out Homo's Von Assmuffin's knees! Oh, the horror! They even makin them jokes about abducting our fine upstanding folks... quick! Someone contact the BFI!![/quote]

Ill do it... What's the number again for 911?

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='215793' date='Feb 8 2006, 11:58 AM']
[b]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy Fucking Shit, these guys are clueless... its really amazing![/b]

[quote]That should be all the FBI should need to close them down for good.[/quote]
[quote]Why haven't these people been turned over to the authorities yet? Can anyone answer that question for me?

That message board has been full of death threats for quite some time now.

I have a friend who works in Cyber Crime. I'm going to check into this.[/quote]
[quote]Wonder if a knock on the door from a couple of Fed's might get their attention...those are bona fide death threats.[/quote]
[quote]Please get back to me on this through a PM. None of us should just brush off something like this.[/quote]
[quote]Oh, I will. I don't know what the outcome will be, but you can bet that I am definitely showing this to my friend. I'm going to email him the link to that thread some time this week.[/quote]
[quote]Here's the thing that these assholes don't seem to understand: Even though they're only internet tough guys who wouldn't even have the balls to follow through with their bullshit statements, what they're posting on that message board is illegal. We'll see how tough they are in real life when they have to answer to the proper authorities. If nothing else, that site will be shut down, and those idiots will learn that they need to shut the fuck up.

My friend deals with internet stalking cases, mainly dealing with children. But I'm sure he knows which division to turn this one over to.[/quote]
[quote]It's kind of along the lines of terroristic threats, imho. Along with shutting the fuck up, they need to grow the fuck up.[/quote]
[quote]I think we all need to send this to the FBI.gov site. Here are a few links. The more tips they get the better.

SSL 3.0, RC4 with 128 bit encryption (High); RSA with 1024 bit exchange

[url="http://www.ic3.gov/"]http://www.ic3.gov/[/url][/quote]
[quote]The fact that I called them spineless individuals who would never do it doesn't mean jack shit, my friend.

I have read many cases where people are arrested for lesser things than this. You've never heard of anyone getting into legal trouble for making death threats? Wow.

By the way, if the point that you're trying to get across has to do with freedom of speech....that doesn't protect individuals who make death threats.[/quote]
[quote]Okay, maybe it's not "illegal" to speak about these things, but they should still be reported for possible threats. Just imagine if someone heard about the pre-planning of the twin towers and nobody reported it because, after all, it's merely expressing a desire to harm somebody, right? Oh wait, that shit went down, didn't it?

These threats should still be reported. WHAT IF something happened to Bill's daughter up in Princeton? Would you still feel the same?[/quote]
[quote]Ah. Stupidity in the name of free speech. I can't believe you can't see how wrong it is for them to say things like that in a public forum. Don't call people ignorant for seeing the danger of this. If they want to blather on with their friends in the privacy of their own homes, fine. Posting this crap in a public forum on the internet (1) could scare the Cowher family/cause emotional distress to completely innocent people and (2) could actually provoke some nutjob who may be reading to follow through. It's one thing to be pissed about the chain of events that led to Cincinnati having an excuse for their loss. It's another to describe the RAPE and MURDER of the daughter of the opposing team's coach.[/quote]
[quote]Forget Jeffery. I don't think he ever wrote about his intentions of killing people in a public manner in which the public could read it beforehad, let alone be able to "misread" his "harmless" intent (although I see the point you're making).

Let's compare this instead to Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold then. Although they did not publically put their thoughts on the Internet, they did keep journals and write in each other's year books about their hatred and desire to want to kill those they hated, those who were making fun of them, ect. If a mother or father, neighbor had found those journals, would it still be said they were just "venting" and too gutless to actually go through with it? Hatred is a powerful energy when fueled by even more reasons to ignite it, can result in planned violence and these two prove that. They were laughed at as outcasts who wouldn't do anything, yet look what happened at Columbine. Who's to say that these idiots over on that bengals site aren't fueling up with even more hatred and anger while reading our posts, watching the Steelers vicotry celebration in the streets of Pittsburgh, hearing Cowher saying "Who Dey" during a super bowl victory rally? You cannot and should not take these things in passing. From hatred grows anger and violence. Left unchecked you'll have a disaster.

SCBabe, call your friend. Give him the links. I wouldn't take any of this lightly at all.[/quote]

[b]OH NOES!!!!!11[/b]
[quote]I just printed those threads out in case they get the idea to delete them at any point.

The threads were just emailed.

B-B-B-BUSTED.[/quote]

[b]one of these days these fuckers will open their eyes... and when that happens, woah... watch the fuck out!

and the voice of reason...[/b]
[quote]Man, I love this team, but some of our fans are fucking retarded and have to be called out on it. SCB, you realise that you just made the case for why their blather is not illegal - the very fact they are spineless individuals who would never do it? Anyway, if it were illegal to merely express a desire to harm somebody, there aint gonna be many people walking around free in the world. What is this - the pre-crime unit of Minority Report? It's illegal to talk people, shut the fuck up! So what are we going to charge them with - conspiracy to ejaculate?

They're all complete fucking morons, but this reactionary IGNORANT legalism isnt leading us anywhere. Basically, take Dave's advice and ignore them.. I think its pretty sad for us to be celebrating our superbowl by seeking antagonism with cincinatti fans anyway.[/quote]
[/quote]

Queernation it is boys....

My friend works at blah, blah, blah....I know he'll think I'm a dumb slut for bringing some stupid shit someone put on the internet, but I'm a dumb slut so I'll do it anyway. I haven't had sex with a man in years, just good ol Rover, he is man's best friend.

SteelCityCunt was probably assistant hall moniter in high school, get a life bitch.

Let be real here for a minute. This is a site that the owner has "Just don't go to Steeler Nation. That place is hostile. That place is unreal. They can't comment on anything without dropping a few F bombs. And the women are worse than the guys!"

What they dont like isnt the death threats, what they dont like is they got punched in the mouth with a taste of their own medicine. The bully got punched in the mouth and they dont like it so rather than just take the punch and move on they want to have the site shut down. This is VERY much like the bully getting punched in the mouth and running home crying to his mother.

File this under the double standard case file as item #6782631287.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='215802' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:09 PM']Let be real here for a minute. This is a site that the owner has "Just don't go to Steeler Nation. That place is hostile. That place is unreal. They can't comment on anything without dropping a few F bombs. And the women are worse than the guys!"

What they dont like isnt the death threats, what they dont like is they got punched in the mouth with a taste of their own medicine. The bully got punched in the mouth and they dont like it so rather than just take the punch and move on they want to have the site shut down. This is VERY much like the bully getting punched in the mouth and running home crying to his mother.

File this under the double standard case file as item #6782631287.[/quote]

If this site gets shut down (which I dont believe it will), Im sure we could find a reason to have there site shut down.

:)

[quote name='CTA513' post='215804' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:12 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='215802' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:09 PM']
Let be real here for a minute. This is a site that the owner has "Just don't go to Steeler Nation. That place is hostile. That place is unreal. They can't comment on anything without dropping a few F bombs. And the women are worse than the guys!"

File this under the double standard case file as item #6782631287.[/quote]

If this site gets shut down (which I dont believe it will), Im sure we could find a reason to have there site shut down.

:)
[/quote]

This site isnt getting shut down, give me a break, the FBI? HA!... I'd take a brief look at this if I worked for the FBI (and I've had job offers) and realize its a heated rivalry and move on to actual important stuff. And snicker at the person reporting it as a complete moron.

Guest BengalsOwn
i'm pretty tired of all the pittsburgh threads personally.

and if gobengals is wanting to get sponsors for this site, it will be hard for him if there's a thread in the most read part of the board about raping and kidnapping cowhers daughter...

so many people bitter about pittsburgh. i quit worrying about them a while ago, and am thinking about next season.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='215807' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:18 PM']i'm pretty tired of all the pittsburgh threads personally.

and if gobengals is wanting to get sponsors for this site, it will be hard for him if there's a thread in the most read part of the board about raping and kidnapping cowhers daughter...

so many people bitter about pittsburgh. i quit worrying about them a while ago, and am thinking about next season.[/quote]

Worried? Who's worried? Im laughing at them...this is thoughly enjoyable stuff.

SteelerNation :pointlaff: (<--Me)

[quote name='staticx682000' post='215809' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:21 PM']Can someone turn them over to the FBI,for a tainted superbowl.... :D [/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11146555/from/RSS/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11146555/from/RSS/[/url]

“We’re going to try to tap out as many people as we can, I’m going to put it like that,” Porter said at the Steelers players’ final pre-Super Bowl news conference. “We’re going to try to send as many people to the sideline as we can.”

I'm guessing we should report this to the FBI then...what douches. Is it a prerequisite that you have to stick your head as far up you ass as possible before you can become a Squeeler fan?

[quote name='Wig' post='215819' date='Feb 8 2006, 12:41 PM']You'll note, of course that I made no mention of 'turning anyone over' to any authorities.

I merely find it discouraging that you have members that are seemingly A-Ok with posting a girls photo, her location and suggesting that somebody kidnap and rape her.

I mean, hey... I'm up for a good time as well as the next guy. I'd love to bend Marvin Lewis' wife over, fuck that brown star, goin' balls deep until I can drop a hefty load of jizz in her pooper, then I could hand her a martini glass so she could pump it back out and maybe have herself a cocktail.

Of course I'd only do that with Marvin's permission and perhaps while he filmed so he could use the footage as motivational material.

Fortunately, this kind of thing isn't off bounds here. We can talk openly about that kind of stuff.[/quote]
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

It was a joke, man!!! Some of us here haven't heard of anger management. WE are known as the site for the extreme Bengal fanatics.

Wig, you need to go back to StoolNation and tell all them imbreds over there to take Vlad's advice. Even if they could turn this thread in to the FBT or the NSA, they wouldn't do anything about it, so drop it already.

And as for fucking Marvin's wife, I'm pretty sure that there are some people here who would decapitate you for that shit.

Archived