NFL rules

I know they don't want excessive celebrations but what they flagged us for was total BS. If TO can do his excerise and wave his wings why can't 2 of our guy's bump chest and celebrate? I think the NFL wants us to be in the basement and be the laughing stock all the time. They can't stand we are turning things around. :angry:

Guest bengalrick
i think it was about how long they took... i dunno though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they were just jogging towards each other... i see what your saying but it was a weak call...

did anyone say the supposed tory james hold that screwed us on the fumble??

they were just jogging towards each other... i see what your saying but it was a weak call...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It didn't look like Tory was anywhere near anybody on the replay. Who ever made that call had money on the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No but I would like to see that one also. They need to get the ref crew in order. There has been some real bad penalties lately :angry:

Guest BengalsOwn
It didn't look like Tory was anywhere near anybody on the replay. Who ever made that call had money on the game.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He might have been covering a TE or a WR. The receiver came from the backfield.

i think it was about how long they took... i dunno though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you hit the nail on the head. the penalty was called due to excessive celebration! good call they were on the field too long hence marvin pulling the two of them together (cj and tj) near the gatorade and bitching them out!

on the subject of shitty calls. the fumble recovery we had and was taken from us due to a non existant illegal contact penalty was bullshit!

BOTH calls were bullshit...

We did NOTHING wrong after scoring that TD...plenty of "premier" teams/players scoop more time on their TD celebrations and don't get flagged...that was a HORRIBLE call!

So was the Tory James call...unfuckingbelievable!

That turnover would have sealed it for us, instead of the dramatic conclusion we witnessed...my heart can't take too many more of these! :blink:

I am glad we broke our losing streak to winning teams away, and I hope we gain confidence and maturity to continue to win and maybe, just MAYBE, we nab a wildcard, depending on how it plays out...

GO BENGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest BlackJesus

The NFL has the wrong idea on the rule. They believe that the scorer should only celebrate as an individual. They flag team celebrations.

It should be the other way around. Team celebrations of more than 1 guy should be allowed, self glorifying bullshit by yourself should be flagged.

The call was lame as fuck, shouldn't have been called. If we would have lost I would have looked up the refs names, googled how to cut car breaks, and made a little road trip

It couldnt have been the legnth because cj's pepto dance took longer than that.............the nfl is just really inconsistant they call shit when they want to it is total bs they need to sit down review the all kinds of celebrations and say what is legal and what is illegal

Guest BlackJesus

gallery041205-14.jpg

Here is the play in Question ?????

how is that shit excessive ????

Chad should have pulled his jockstrap off and stuck it on the refs head after that.

It wasn't excessive.

The penalty allowed Baltimore back in the game when we had it won.

It was complete BS and I hope that the NFL will quit giving us the ghetto refs we've been getting...

I guess winning will solve a lot of this crap...top-tier Miller Lite refs, no more questionable calls, etc....

We must keep winning and we'll finally get some fucking respect!

We deserve it!

FUCK THE NFL AND THEIR INCONSISTENT RULINGS ON THIS TYPE OF PENALTY!!!!

If it had been TO they would have thought it was a lame, tame celebration and NO flag would have been thrown...

God forbid we fucking overcome bad refeereing!

BASTARDS!

:angry:

Oh well, we won... :D

If it had been TO the ref would have been the one bumping chests with him............or doing the w.e the hell it is TO does that looks like and epilectic on crack and he would have slapped hand with him.........then thrown a 15 yard penalty on the other team for not joining in and it will be enforced after the kickoff.........hhahahahahahaha

WHO DEY!

Guest BengalsOwn

I agree about the celebration penalty.

But why are you bitching about the Tory James penalty? He could have been holding a TE or a WR, but we don't know because it wasn't on camera!

I agree about the celebration penalty.

But why are you bitching about the Tory James penalty? He could have been holding a TE or a WR, but we don't know because it wasn't on camera!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The refs were arguing about the call in their huddle. It was probably a call that shouldn't have been made. Did anyone watch the game on NFL ticket? I hear the cameras show more of the field with that package. Kind of like wide screen versus full screen.

A wider view wouldn't have showed anything, it was behind the view of the camera...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought you said you didn't see it?

Then how can you now WHEN it supposedly occurred. I thought maybe someone with a better view DID see it happen at the beginning of the play and could dispell our conspiracy theories.

Guest BengalsOwn
I thought you said you didn't see it?

Then how can you now WHEN it supposedly occurred. I thought maybe someone with a better view DID see it happen at the beginning of the play and could dispell our conspiracy theories.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because that's where Tory was before he ran to tackle the receiver.

Archived