Just to be fair to Steeler fans

MULLY

I was hanging out at stillers.com for a while, before finding this place, and I have to say that there are actually some decent people that hang out there. Not many, but there are some. Quite a few of the people I talked with were really into football and they were into the rivalry aspect but they didn't talk shit to me. Hell, one guy even said that I was one Bengal fan that would be welcome to tailgate on the Steelers side if I came to Pittsburgh for a game. Then there were the shitheads that only knew how to be cocksuckers. I did my best to ignore them. Anyway, I just wanted to say that they're not all bad. Actually, one of the guys I was talking with pointed me to this forum and he was really cool about it. For that I am thankful. For the other double wide living, sister fucking rednecks they're more than welcome to rim me.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='219033' date='Feb 16 2006, 12:50 AM']I was hanging out at stillers.com for a while, before finding this place, and I have to say that there are actually some decent people that hang out there. Not many, but there are some. Quite a few of the people I talked with were really into football and they were into the rivalry aspect but they didn't talk shit to me. Hell, one guy even said that I was one Bengal fan that would be welcome to tailgate on the Steelers side if I came to Pittsburgh for a game. Then there were the shitheads that only knew how to be cocksuckers. I did my best to ignore them. Anyway, I just wanted to say that they're not all bad. Actually, one of the guys I was talking with pointed me to this forum and he was really cool about it. For that I am thankful. For the other double wide living, sister fucking rednecks they're more than welcome to rim me.
MULLY[/quote]
My whole take on all this nonsense (no offense) is that I get absolutely NO JOY out of visiting hostile teams websites, all the while enduring relentless redneck flaming just to find a shred of sanity amongst the sea of ignorance and homerism. If I must endure uber-homeristic shit, it will be HERE, with the people that love the same team as I do. As a mod here, I endure enough shit talking and reported posts about the Steelers, etc during the regular season (and shall I include the word [i]playoffs[/i] in a tone that would indicate I expect multiple appearances over the next decade?) that the offseason is something of a blessing in some respects as I tend to gravitate towards more politically-charged forums that are free of Steeler trash.
Again, I HATE the Steelers. I also know that they have some decent fans, because I've met them (although, never at Riverfront or PBS, but alcohol may have clouded my judgement....), but I am in no way seeking them out, nor am I baiting them into meaningless arguments on their websites.
Why would anyone? Let them talk. Fuck them. The rivalry is ON...

Bunghole you couldn't said it any better, word up. and Fulcher 33 no disrespect to your wife, i actually didn't know but like you said its a compliment. Your wife is a hottie dude, i'm married and i think my wife is a hottie also, but your wife had the jersey on which my wife really doesn't wear sports clothing, so i got to get her a jersey for sure.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='219630' date='Feb 18 2006, 03:03 PM']Bunghole you couldn't said it any better, word up. and Fulcher 33 no disrespect to your wife, i actually didn't know but like you said its a compliment. Your wife is a hottie dude, i'm married and i think my wife is a hottie also, but your wife had the jersey on which my wife really doesn't wear sports clothing, so i got to get her a jersey for sure.[/quote]

Hey, don't lose any sleep over it, man. Like I said, I take it as a compliment. Yeah, she wears her Bengals gear. She's as die hard as I am....you can thank me for that one. She's usually got something "Bengals" on every day. She's in the living room right now with a few of her friends and she's wearing her pajamas. A black pair of sweats and an orange sweatshirt with a Bengals helmet across the front. On a side note, I ordered a youth customizable jersey for her, numbers and name sewn on, and it should be here within the week. She's gonna shit when she sees it. She doesn't know I ordered it. Number 9 with TOMOKO on the back. She's gonna like this a lot. Man, when Carson went down she started crying. This girl is a Bengals fan!
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='219033' date='Feb 16 2006, 01:50 AM']I was hanging out at stillers.com for a while, before finding this place, and I have to say that there are actually some decent people that hang out there. Not many, but there are some. Quite a few of the people I talked with were really into football and they were into the rivalry aspect but they didn't talk shit to me. Hell, one guy even said that I was one Bengal fan that would be welcome to tailgate on the Steelers side if I came to Pittsburgh for a game. Then there were the shitheads that only knew how to be cocksuckers. I did my best to ignore them. Anyway, I just wanted to say that they're not all bad. Actually, one of the guys I was talking with pointed me to this forum and he was really cool about it. For that I am thankful. For the other double wide living, sister fucking rednecks they're more than welcome to rim me.
MULLY[/quote]

Mully you are a kind and noble man.

However, this is the da shit talk forum.

Class and sportsmanship or not welcomed here, especially for those bitches who wear
the black and gold.

I am sure that at least 5% of Stealer fans are
not that bad, still have teeth, and dont live in a home with wheels on it.

But for the other 95% of the fucktards who exhibit the same class of a team that
purposely injured our franchise quarterback.

For the Stealer fans who revel in their fixed chumpionship, and had a blast taunting
our chant at their trailer park parade.

Those fans can lick my ass until their tongue turns doo-doo brown.

[quote name='sneaky' post='219749' date='Feb 18 2006, 11:59 AM'][quote name='Fulcher_33' post='219033' date='Feb 16 2006, 01:50 AM']
I was hanging out at stillers.com for a while, before finding this place, and I have to say that there are actually some decent people that hang out there. Not many, but there are some. Quite a few of the people I talked with were really into football and they were into the rivalry aspect but they didn't talk shit to me. Hell, one guy even said that I was one Bengal fan that would be welcome to tailgate on the Steelers side if I came to Pittsburgh for a game. Then there were the shitheads that only knew how to be cocksuckers. I did my best to ignore them. Anyway, I just wanted to say that they're not all bad. Actually, one of the guys I was talking with pointed me to this forum and he was really cool about it. For that I am thankful. For the other double wide living, sister fucking rednecks they're more than welcome to rim me.
MULLY[/quote]

Class and sportsmanship or not welcomed here, especially for those bitches who wear
the black and gold.

But for the other 95% of the fucktards who exhibit the same class of a team that

For the Stealer fans who revel in their fixed chumpionship, and had a blast taunting

[/quote]

As you can see, I am new to the board, but I came from another Bengals board where people were too sensitive when you spouted off things to Steeler Trolls, and when I got a little rude with the trolls, I was perceived as the bad guy. I like this board for the simple fact that you can say whats on your mind, especially about the Carson hit, and you are not ridiculed by fellow Bengals fans for being a whinner. There are some Steeler fans that do exhibit sportsmanship, but I think most of them carry no class and whine when they win and whine when they lose, at least the ones I met. So I look forward to hanging out here and talking about the Bengals, as well as smack towards our rivals.

[quote name='Jungleman72' post='219803' date='Feb 18 2006, 03:08 PM'][quote name='sneaky' post='219749' date='Feb 18 2006, 11:59 AM']
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='219033' date='Feb 16 2006, 01:50 AM']
MULLY[/quote]

the black and gold.

[/quote]

As you can see, I am new to the board, but I came from another Bengals board where people were too sensitive when you spouted off things to Steeler Trolls, and when I got a little rude with the trolls, I was perceived as the bad guy. I like this board for the simple fact that you can say whats on your mind, especially about the Carson hit, and you are not ridiculed by fellow Bengals fans for being a whinner. There are some Steeler fans that do exhibit sportsmanship, but I think most of them carry no class and whine when they win and whine when they lose, at least the ones I met. So I look forward to hanging out here and talking about the Bengals, as well as smack towards our rivals.
[/quote]
hey welcome jungleman 72, you'll enjoy this site a lot better than anyother bengals site bro. you could say whatever the fuck you want about the fucking stoolers, like their all a bunch faggots.

[quote]I am sure that at least 5% of Stealer fans are
not that bad, still have teeth, and dont live in a home with wheels on it.[/quote]

[img]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2193/redneck27uc.jpg[/img]

Are you sure about that one?
MULLY

[quote]As you can see, I am new to the board, but I came from another Bengals board where people were too sensitive when you spouted off things to Steeler Trolls, and when I got a little rude with the trolls, I was perceived as the bad guy. I like this board for the simple fact that you can say whats on your mind, especially about the Carson hit, and you are not ridiculed by fellow Bengals fans for being a whinner. There are some Steeler fans that do exhibit sportsmanship, but I think most of them carry no class and whine when they win and whine when they lose, at least the ones I met. So I look forward to hanging out here and talking about the Bengals, as well as smack towards our rivals.[/quote]

Hey, don't take my post the wrong way. The majority of Steelers fans can tongue my anus. I was just saying that there are a few of them that are cool. I don't want to lump them in with the ones that fuck their sisters and wipe their dicks on the curtains.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='219955' date='Feb 19 2006, 02:40 AM'][quote]As you can see, I am new to the board, but I came from another Bengals board where people were too sensitive when you spouted off things to Steeler Trolls, and when I got a little rude with the trolls, I was perceived as the bad guy. I like this board for the simple fact that you can say whats on your mind, especially about the Carson hit, and you are not ridiculed by fellow Bengals fans for being a whinner. There are some Steeler fans that do exhibit sportsmanship, but I think most of them carry no class and whine when they win and whine when they lose, at least the ones I met. So I look forward to hanging out here and talking about the Bengals, as well as smack towards our rivals.[/quote]

Hey, don't take my post the wrong way. The majority of Steelers fans can tongue my anus. I was just saying that there are a few of them that are cool. I don't want to lump them in with the ones that fuck their sisters and wipe their dicks on the curtains.
MULLY
[/quote]

No wrong way at all! I think it's fucking hilarious.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jungleman72' post='219803' date='Feb 18 2006, 02:08 PM']As you can see, I am new to the board, but I came from another Bengals board where people were too sensitive when you spouted off things to Steeler Trolls, and when I got a little rude with the trolls, I was perceived as the bad guy. I like this board for the simple fact that you can say whats on your mind, especially about the Carson hit, and you are not ridiculed by fellow Bengals fans for being a whinner. There are some Steeler fans that do exhibit sportsmanship, but I think most of them carry no class and whine when they win and whine when they lose, at least the ones I met. So I look forward to hanging out here and talking about the Bengals, as well as smack towards our rivals.[/quote]

You should fit in just fine here ! :headbang:

You should introduce yourself in tha TailGate Forum.
So people can Welcome you to the board...

We had a couple of kids come from Australia visiting my school or about 6 weeks. I had to meet them at Narita airport and bring them here. Of course I wore my colors. Anyway, they get off the plane and one of the boys tells me he likes the NFL. So I asked him which team was his favorite. Fucking kid likes the Stoolsamples. Fuck me runnin! Australians usually hate NFL football and then I gotta meet the one kid that likes NFL and loves the Stools.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='220202' date='Feb 19 2006, 08:41 PM']We had a couple of kids come from Australia visiting my school or about 6 weeks. I had to meet them at Narita airport and bring them here. Of course I wore my colors. Anyway, they get off the plane and one of the boys tells me he likes the NFL. So I asked him which team was his favorite. Fucking kid likes the Stoolsamples. Fuck me runnin! Australians usually hate NFL football and then I gotta meet the one kid that likes NFL and loves the Stools.
MULLY[/quote]

Maybe you can teach him right and convince him that the Steelers are a bunch of whiny ass thugs who won the Super Bowl because of the refs.Since he's from down under, he might not realize what a bunch of cheaters the Steelers really are.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='220202' date='Feb 19 2006, 08:41 PM']We had a couple of kids come from Australia visiting my school or about 6 weeks. I had to meet them at Narita airport and bring them here. Of course I wore my colors. Anyway, they get off the plane and one of the boys tells me he likes the NFL. So I asked him which team was his favorite. Fucking kid likes the Stoolsamples. Fuck me runnin! Australians usually hate NFL football and then I gotta meet the one kid that likes NFL and loves the Stools.
MULLY[/quote] I would have gagged him with a terrible towel and put him in baggage check in to fly back home. :pointlaff:

These guys were here from early December to mid January. I got along with them really well. Even though he is a Stooler fan I at least got to talk football with someone in my own language. I think I turned him towards the Bengals a little though. hehe!! Either way. I have to go down to their school in July. I was thinking of taking him a Polamalu jersey but that "Cheaters" sweatshirt might be even better. hehe!!
MULLY

Archived