need help

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='220037' date='Feb 19 2006, 11:29 AM']alfonso soriano. people are straying away from him , why?[/quote]

Not happy with the trade to Washington, lost his arbritration and they want to move him to the outfield.

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='220036' date='Feb 19 2006, 11:26 AM']yea, wagner got me last year. hopedhe was going to, also... thanks lawman. any idea on bonds?[/quote]

Age and over-weight, I was at the game against the Nats at the end of the year when he put one up in the upper-deck. He still has pop.

[quote name='Lawman' post='220160' date='Feb 19 2006, 06:10 PM'][quote name='Matt_Six' post='220036' date='Feb 19 2006, 11:26 AM']
yea, wagner got me last year. hopedhe was going to, also... thanks lawman. any idea on bonds?[/quote]

Age and over-weight, I was at the game against the Nats at the end of the year when he put one up in the upper-deck. He still has pop.
[/quote]

plus its hard as hell to hit homers in washingtons park. learning new pitchers also. i would stay away from him. by the way bonds says this year will be his last.

Archived