Big people unite

MULLY

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='277985' date='Jun 5 2006, 03:41 PM']Thats awsome, you can def see the difference esp. in your face. :headbang:[/quote]

Thanks. :) I've been working really hard on it. It's been a battle, but I have faith that I will accomplish what I've set out to do. I just hope that what I've done so far will inspire others to lead a healthier life as well.

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' post='277990' date='Jun 5 2006, 03:51 PM']It's all good. You could always take one now. You seem to be where you need to be already. Why are you trying to cut weight?[/quote]

Im not so much trying to cut weight as I am body fat percentage now.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='277992' date='Jun 5 2006, 03:54 PM']Im not so much trying to cut weight as I am body fat percentage now.[/quote]

You need to hit up some serious free weights then ma man. Nautilus (sp?) does a solid job of toning, but it just doesn't bulk like free weights. If you want to keep the weight yet get cut, then that would be the best way to do it. You have to add mass. Just my opinion though...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='283813' date='Jun 19 2006, 02:01 PM']Missed working out last week due to having to go to orientation for school and getting all my stuff lined up to be in next semester, Ill be starting it again today.

[b]Currently at 168[/b][/quote]

Theres a healthy man for ya. Good job Jamie :thumbsup: And lookin good 12th..keep it up :afropic:

Archived