The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Guest BadassBengal

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Kool Keith' post='236073' date='Mar 21 2006, 02:56 PM']I just found this video of BAB's playing video games....

Sickening, I'm telling you.

[url="http://xcbdump.technorogy.com/Koolice/PICT4629.AVI"]http://xcbdump.technorogy.com/Koolice/PICT4629.AVI[/url][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

That kid is hilarious. but that wolf tumbling down the hill was great. that just looked awesome.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='RayDoggBengal' post='236383' date='Mar 21 2006, 11:04 PM']Picked mine up today, just got in from work and will get to it as soon as I have my coffee and check my mail.[/quote]

ARGGGH. Give us some info bout it once you get bak.

Ok, spent about 3 hours playing last night, this is my first time really playing a RPG but it was cool.

It took me about 2 hours to finish the intro and get out into the city. I spent a lot of time looking around and trying out my skills. For a first timer it was really easy to get a hold of learn on the fly.

I'll put in a couple more hours tonight when I get in from work.

1-5 inches of snow forced me into the nearest Gamestop; but all i really needed was an excuse.
"Hey! How are you doing?" sideburns asked... "Oh, Fine I guess; just looking..." I said smiling the
smile. I went into Target earlier; without even thinking about it, just like i did here. I saw 20 copies of it- ("IT" being the only rpg i ever took the life of me to actually finish...and by finish i mean waxing the african hanging in the volcano at the end of the game... 75 hours of my time spent raising my macjicka, leveling my sneak, keeping up with the latest fashion trends, and killing whenever and whoever i could any time i could... There it lay, on the counter screaming my name.

"Got any more 360's?" I found myself asking...."Um. Hush, Hush, whisper,. whisper... burns asked his coworker. "Did they call Back?"

"No, the one dude did."

Burns rubbed his chin as he crossed his arms his pointed big toe and said..."We have a "core."

Guest mongoloido

just picked it up for the pc. not sure i'll have time to do much more than install it until sunday, but i sure know what i'll be doing all day long then. :)

thank god it was released as a dvd. i am so sick and tired of purchasing a pc game that has like 5 cds to install. it's not like dvd drives are a rarity in the pc world, for god's sake.

Guest BadassBengal
I picked it up 2day. Been playin it for about 5 straight hours. The game is amazing. When you first step out of the initial dungeon, you will be BLOWN AWAY. It is CRAZY beautiful.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Matt_Six' post='237652' date='Mar 24 2006, 12:27 AM']tell me more!!!!!!!![/quote]

I was doing a very cool mission. First, I went to this chick's house. She said that her former partner in crime had gotten too ambitious in one of their loots, and stole mass stuff and even killed a guard(a big no-no). He was in the local prison. She wanted me to find out where he hid the loot. But the only way for me to be able to talk to him, as I figured out, was to get put into jail myself. So, I beat up a guy, got arrested, and found myself bunking with this guy. Well, he was actually pissed off. His story was that the chick framed HIM, and he wanted revenge. His revenge? Me killing the chick. So I had to serve my time and get out of jail. I was supposed to bring him back proof of my kill, which was the amulet that the chick always wore around. Well, I went back to her house, talked to her, and told her what he told me. She asked me if I was gonna follow HER plan, or his plan. I said that I'd do his, cause she was sounding kinda bitchy. So, then she said that she must kill me, then. I started to fight her in her house, but I found out I was overmatched, so I ran out of the house, I ran to the middle of the town, the town square area, where there were just about 4 guards just doing their normal patrol thing. Well, since the chick attacked me FIRST, they started to help me and attack her. Really, all I did was sit back and let arrows fly while they hacked away at her. They took care of her quickly. I stripped her clean, showed the amulet to the guy, he told me where his treasure was, I went and got that, and it was FANTASTIC. Funny thing, a few days afterwards(in the game), I returned to that town, and her almost-naked body was still sitting there in the open. So, I decided to play around with it and move her limbs all around and stuff. :lol:

Guest Matt_Six

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='237659' date='Mar 24 2006, 12:45 AM'][quote name='Matt_Six' post='237652' date='Mar 24 2006, 12:27 AM']
tell me more!!!!!!!![/quote]

I was doing a very cool mission. First, I went to this chick's house. She said that her former partner in crime had gotten too ambitious in one of their loots, and stole mass stuff and even killed a guard(a big no-no). He was in the local prison. She wanted me to find out where he hid the loot. But the only way for me to be able to talk to him, as I figured out, was to get put into jail myself. So, I beat up a guy, got arrested, and found myself bunking with this guy. Well, he was actually pissed off. His story was that the chick framed HIM, and he wanted revenge. His revenge? Me killing the chick. So I had to serve my time and get out of jail. I was supposed to bring him back proof of my kill, which was the amulet that the chick always wore around. Well, I went back to her house, talked to her, and told her what he told me. She asked me if I was gonna follow HER plan, or his plan. I said that I'd do his, cause she was sounding kinda bitchy. So, then she said that she must kill me, then. I started to fight her in her house, but I found out I was overmatched, so I ran out of the house, I ran to the middle of the town, the town square area, where there were just about 4 guards just doing their normal patrol thing. Well, since the chick attacked me FIRST, they started to help me and attack her. Really, all I did was sit back and let arrows fly while they hacked away at her. They took care of her quickly. I stripped her clean, showed the amulet to the guy, he told me where his treasure was, I went and got that, and it was FANTASTIC. Funny thing, a few days afterwards(in the game), I returned to that town, and her almost-naked body was still sitting there in the open. So, I decided to play around with it and move her limbs all around and stuff. :lol:
[/quote]

Dude!!!! I need the game, I feel like I'm missing everything!!!!

[quote name='Kochman' post='237635' date='Mar 23 2006, 11:39 PM']I can't wait to buy a horse. I stole one but got caught. :angry:[/quote]

You don't have to buy a horse, just deliver the amulet(sp) the king gave you and talk to the other monks in the other room upstairs and one of the monks gives you his horse.

Yea I got caught trying to steal a horse also at first :1hump:

Archived