What the hell is wrong with people?

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='226800' date='Mar 6 2006, 01:54 PM']I just saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

Worst

Movie

Ever!!!!!

<_< [/quote]

what the hell is wrong with people is right!!

what the hell is wrong with YOU?!?!

best movie ever...

dont get mad at funny people because your old and the last movie you thought was funny was "blazing saddles"

you son of a bitch!

:wave:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='GoBengals' post='226805' date='Mar 6 2006, 02:01 PM'][quote name='BengalBacker' post='226800' date='Mar 6 2006, 01:54 PM']
I just saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

Worst

Movie

Ever!!!!!

<_< [/quote]

what the hell is wrong with people is right!!

what the hell is wrong with YOU?!?!

best movie ever...

dont get mad at funny people because your old and the last movie you thought was funny was "blazing saddles"

you son of a bitch!

:wave:
[/quote]

Your mom goes to college.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='226800' date='Mar 6 2006, 06:54 PM']I just saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

Worst

Movie

Ever!!!!!

<_< [/quote]

When I was at Blockbuster and my wife picked it up I felt guilty and stupid for even thinking about renting it, when I got home I felt guilty and stupid for agreeing to sit down and watch it, after 10 minutes I screamed out "this is the stupidest fucking movie ever!" then I felt guilty and stupid for continuing to watch it, after watching it I felt guilty and stupid for watching the whole thing. Now I feel guilty and stupid because for some insane reason I liked it :wacko:

I'm going to watch it again :D

Vote for Pedro

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Storm' post='226837' date='Mar 6 2006, 03:11 PM'][quote name='BengalBacker' post='226800' date='Mar 6 2006, 06:54 PM']
I just saw Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

Worst

Movie

Ever!!!!!

<_< [/quote]

When I was at Blockbuster and my wife picked it up I felt guilty and stupid for even thinking about renting it, when I got home I felt guilty and stupid for agreeing to sit down and watch it, after 10 minutes I screamed out "this is the stupidest fucking movie ever!" then I felt guilty and stupid for continuing to watch it, after watching it I felt guilty and stupid for watching the whole thing. Now I feel guilty and stupid because for some insane reason I liked it :wacko:

I'm going to watch it again :D

Vote for Pedro
[/quote]

i agree with u 100%, i felt it was dumb and didnt want to see it and while watching it i felt it was fucking stupid. But as soon as the movie ended i loved it.

Guest bengalrick

its a movie that you have to know what your getting into first, before you like it... watch it again backer... the second time for me, i rolled...

nothing beats the time machine... [i]"if i could just go back to '83, with all this knowledge i have now...."[/i]

:lmao: :lmao:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='bengalrick' post='226855' date='Mar 6 2006, 03:53 PM']its a movie that you have to know what your getting into first, before you like it... watch it again backer... the second time for me, i rolled...

nothing beats the time machine... [i]"if i could just go back to '83, with all this knowledge i have now...."[/i]

:lmao: :lmao: [/quote]
haha yea thats exactly how i felt about ND

Yeah, you really gotta watch it a second time. Its one of those movies that doesn't seem all that funny at first, until certain lines pop up in everyday conversation. Then it's the funniest fucking thing on the planet.

Don't be jealous cuz I've been chatting with girls online all day. You know I'm training to be a cage-fighter.

You know theres a buttload of gangs at this school, a few of them tried to get me to join cause I'm pretty good with a bowstaff

Napolean stop! I think you're bruising my neckmeat

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

That movie has turned me retartded :lmao:

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='226963' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:23 PM']Yeah, you really gotta watch it a second time. Its one of those movies that doesn't seem all that funny at first, until certain lines pop up in everyday conversation. Then it's the funniest fucking thing on the planet.

Don't be jealous cuz I've been chatting with girls online all day. You know I'm training to be a cage-fighter.[/quote]

This man speaks the truth, I thought it was a over hyped piece of crap when I saw it the first time. Its really only when you see it a 2nd time and begin to see people use the lines in everyday conversation does it become really funny.

I pride myself on having a strong sense of humor, but I must admit
that movie sucked ass.

It had some mildly funny scenes, but IMO it does not merit seeing more than once.

I recommend something like the movie Half-Baked....now that's some funny stuff.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='sneaky' post='227132' date='Mar 7 2006, 02:02 AM']I pride myself on having a strong sense of humor, but I must admit
that movie sucked ass.

It had some mildly funny scenes, but IMO it does not merit seeing more than once.

I recommend something like the movie Half-Baked....now that's some funny stuff.[/quote]

Maybe it's just me sneaky, but I feel like we're starting to bond.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/6.gif[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://www.cuponoodles.net/images/napoleon_and_pedro.jpg[/img]
[size=2][i]"Is that an asshole over there ..... or a Liger"[/i][/size][/center]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='227133' date='Mar 7 2006, 02:23 AM'][quote name='sneaky' post='227132' date='Mar 7 2006, 02:02 AM']
I pride myself on having a strong sense of humor, but I must admit
that movie sucked ass.

I recommend something like the movie Half-Baked....now that's some funny stuff.[/quote]

Maybe it's just me sneaky, but I feel like we're starting to bond.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//6.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Now, the world don't move to the beat of just one drum,
What might be right for you, may not be right for some.
[url="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077003/"] :D [/url]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='226966' date='Mar 6 2006, 07:25 PM']I didn't really enjoy it much. Not my style. I'd rather watch "Airplane" for the 500th time than see that flick again. Although a few moments were pretty funny. I liked the dojo guy....[/quote]

Amen! (Re: Airplane)

[img]http://www.cnn.com/SHOWBIZ/9803/11/lloyd.bridges.obit/link.airplane.jpg[/img]

"Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines"

Definately thought it was NOT funny the first time I watched it,
then I gave it another try and enjoyed it better the second time...

I liked the stupid parts like when he got jacked by the steak while
riding the bike and when he was whipping the left overs at the Lama...
"Eat this ham Tina, you fat lard" (or whatever he says)

guess I'm old....I still love and can watch Airplane, Blazing Saddles, Blues Brothers,
Animal House, Porkies, Family Vacation (Christmas vacation was hysterical),
Caddyshack, Spaceballs...

Guest CTBengalsFan
for anyone who liked the movie, you gotta watch this clip from Robot Chicken, "Napoleon Bonamite"
[url="http://www.abum.com/show/10775/napoleon_bonamite.html"]http://www.abum.com/show/10775/napoleon_bonamite.html[/url]

Archived