bnglsh8r come back

bnglsh8r you know it hurts Daddy when you run away (and delete your threads) like that. Am I gonna have to send in the boys to pay a visit to your corner again? Remember the last time you ran off like this and you ended up in the hospital for a week? If I tell a Ho once I tell them a thousand times.... just make Daddy his money and everything will be ok, dont run, dont hide, but no you had to do both...

By the way tell that boyfriend of yours he still owes me this months money... I dont want to have to send the boys after him too.

:wave:

i think she just got tired of getting "PWNT," but thats cool... i completely understand why a fat, lying, spandex-fucking, harlot, moo-cow, 20 year old receptionist/ nick carter fanboy would want to delete her own thread after gettin quadruple teamed on videotape... its cool

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='228565' date='Mar 9 2006, 08:40 PM']bnglsh8r you know it hurts Daddy when you run away (and delete your threads) like that. Am I gonna have to send in the boys to pay a visit to your corner again? Remember the last time you ran off like this and you ended up in the hospital for a week? If I tell a Ho once I tell them a thousand times.... just make Daddy his money and everything will be ok, dont run, dont hide, but no you had to do both...

By the way tell that boyfriend of yours he still owes me this months money... I dont want to have to send the boys after him too.

:wave: [/quote]

Here comes the DEVIL'S REJECTS again....beware bnglsh8r :pointlaff:

[quote name='The_Joker' post='228575' date='Mar 9 2006, 08:52 PM']She's cheating on you Jamie. I know you were a good pimp but remember she is a Ho...[/quote]

I dont care if a Ho cheats, so long as I get my money...when the Ho doesnt show up or pay up, then we have a problem.

We dont have a problem do we bnglsh8r?

[quote name='ONYX' post='228683' date='Mar 10 2006, 12:35 AM'] :(

she brought us so much joy and laughter.

the hoe will be missed.

can i get a "amen"?[/quote]

Any Ho thats bringing me tha dough is a good ho. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

JamieB,

this hoe has inspired me to recite one of my favorite poems.

its called........"Bitch betta have my money"

ahem...(clears throat)

[i]bitch betta have my money

thru hail, rain, sleet or snow

I aint playin hoe

you betta have......

not some, not half

but all of my cash

cuz if you dont....

ima plant my foot dead in yo ass.

[/i]

[quote name='ONYX' post='228699' date='Mar 10 2006, 12:53 AM']JamieB,

this hoe has inspired me to recite one of my favorite poems.

its called........"Bitch betta have my money"

ahem...(clears throat)

[i]bitch betta have my money

thru hail, rain, sleet or snow

I aint playin hoe

you betta have......

not some, not half

but all of my cash

cuz if you dont....

ima plant my foot dead in yo ass.

[/i][/quote]

'Sniff :headbang:

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='228872' date='Mar 10 2006, 12:00 PM']check out my new sig biatches....thanks 12th man :) [/quote]

Thanks who??????

<_<

[quote name='The_Joker' post='228596' date='Mar 10 2006, 02:29 AM'][url="http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=10183"]12th and Vine[/url]
Here is the new corner she is on.... :afropic:

Now go slap that Ho down. :badger: [/quote]
shows that the last time it posted over there was Feb 19th?...It must
have come over here after that....they seem to understand how intelligent
it was over there also....!!! haaa haaaaa haaaaaa....

By the way Onyx, I know the Brotherhood has to take one "White Chocolate" member in a year because of affirmative action and all and I know BJ is that guy right now, but I’m putting my hat in the ring for next year's membership... Discuss with Smoove, BAB, and Raydogg.

[img]http://www.beatboxbetty.com/videos/video/images/UNDERCOVER.jpg[/img]

Some of my qualifications:
The Freestyle thread
My love for Tyra Banks

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='229010' date='Mar 10 2006, 04:27 PM']By the way sneaky, I know the Brotherhood has to take one "White Chocolate" member in a year because of affirmative action and all and I know BJ is that guy right now, but I’m putting my hat in the ring for next year's membership... Discuss with Smoove, BAB, and Raydogg.

[img]http://www.beatboxbetty.com/videos/video/images/UNDERCOVER.jpg[/img]

Some of my qualifications:
The Freestyle thread
My love for Tyra Banks[/quote]

I will make some calls, pull some strings, I'll see what I can do.
;)

Archived