Has to be my favorite of Aesop's fables.....

The Fox and the Grapes

One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. (Are you getting this, Marvin?) Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying (take heed here, Bengal fans): "I am sure they are sour."

It is easy to despise what you [b]cannot[/b] get.

[quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232105' date='Mar 14 2006, 08:06 PM']Hehehehe..... nice smack, buddy!

Yeah...... all those glaring holes we have to fill...........

Hehehehe..... nice smack, buddy!

Yeah...... all those glaring holes we have to fill...........

Good luck piecing together a whole new defense.[/quote]
Glaring holes ha!

you only have one reciever, your best running back(jerome) is gone, and the player that won you the super bowl (kimo) is gone, glaring holes and you have to try to beat Carson Palmers team out, not Jon Kitnas, but Carsons. Good luck keeping up with the browns!

[b]Odds are this is bnglsh8r's husband coming to talk to Jamie_B about taking her off the market and also the pimp smack abuse jamie put on her.[/b]

[quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232100' date='Mar 14 2006, 07:57 PM']The Fox and the Grapes

One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. (Are you getting this, Marvin?) Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying (take heed here, Bengal fans): "I am sure they are sour."

It is easy to despise what you [b]cannot[/b] get.[/quote]

This has to be the lamest attempt at smack talking ever posted here.

Do the world a favor and kill youself.

[quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232100' date='Mar 14 2006, 08:57 PM']The Fox and the Grapes

Pittsburgh Fool and his Wife

Surely ye jest. How long has thou fancied young boys? Are many from the dirty city as queer
as thou? I must give much gratitude for the allowance of thou's wife last sunset. Her bosom gave
thee much delight as her body trembled during the onslaught of thy ebony staff. Oh, ye say?
Did not know the mistress was in the company of thee?

Cannot turn a [b]hoe [/b] into an housewife

[quote name='sneaky' post='232182' date='Mar 14 2006, 09:28 PM'][quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232100' date='Mar 14 2006, 08:57 PM']
The Fox and the Grapes

Surely ye jest. How long has thou fancied young boys? Are many from the dirty city as queer
as thou? I must give much gratitude for the allowance of thou's wife last sunset. Her bosom gave
thee much delight as her body trembled during the onslaught of thy ebony staff. Oh, ye say?

[/quote]OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!11

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thou hast touche'd

[quote name='ONYX' post='232182' date='Mar 14 2006, 09:28 PM'][quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232100' date='Mar 14 2006, 08:57 PM']
The Fox and the Grapes

[/quote]

Thou has displayed his pwnage to be of the purest.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='232241' date='Mar 15 2006, 12:18 AM'][quote name='sneaky' post='232182' date='Mar 14 2006, 09:28 PM']
[quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232100' date='Mar 14 2006, 08:57 PM']
The Fox and the Grapes

[/quote]

Thou has displayed his pwnage to be of the purest.
[/quote]
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

[quote name='sneaky' post='232182' date='Mar 15 2006, 02:28 AM'][quote name='Ban_Me_Again_Boys' post='232100' date='Mar 14 2006, 08:57 PM']
The Fox and the Grapes

[/quote]

Holy Crap, thats some good shit....You move me.... :wub:

Guest BlackJesus
[b][u]Hey look another fable about the Fox [/u] [/b]

[font="Book Antiqua"][size=4][i]One cold winter day a Fox was strolling through an icy forest and he ran into his friend the Rabbit. The Rabbit then told him how there was going to be a race around the lake later that day and the winner would recieve a bag of gold. The Fox then realized that he was much slower than the Rabbit and that he would lose in such a race. "What can I do to ensure that the Rabbit doesn't fly right past me and win the gold" quote he. Then after thinking for a minute, the Fox picked up a log and cracked the Rabbit in the knee cap. Then as the Fox walked away with his nose in the air ... he could be heard saying: "I was faster than him anyway ... thus I will still be the rightful winner of the race".

It is easy to win when you [b]cheat[/b][/i][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='232638' date='Mar 15 2006, 07:04 PM'][b][u]Hey look another fable about the Fox [/u] [/b]

[font="Book Antiqua"][size=4][i]One cold winter day a Fox was strolling through an icy forest and he ran into his friend the Rabbit. The Rabbit then told him how there was going to be a race around the lake later that day and the winner would recieve a bag of gold. The Fox then realized that he was much slower than the Rabbit and that he would lose in such a race. "What can I do to ensure that the Rabbit doesn't fly right past me and win the gold" quote he. Then after thinking for a minute, the Fox picked up a log and cracked the Rabbit in the knee cap. Then as the Fox walked away with his nose in the air ... he could be heard saying: "I was faster than him anyway ... thus I will still be the rightful winner of the race".

It is easy to win when you [b]cheat[/b][/i][/size][/font][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='232638' date='Mar 15 2006, 07:04 PM'][b][u]Hey look another fable about the Fox [/u] [/b]

Exactly..... :1hump:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

My nephew's bday is comming up, I may have to get him the Childrens Fabels as told by Onyx and BlackJesus. :thumbsup:

are there any bengals fans somewhere going to steelers boards all the time?

it sure seems like a whoooooole lot of steelers fans try to come here and every other bengals board ive heard. and from the number of blocked entry IP alerts in the ol control panel, im kinda curious why they are more interested in our team than thier own?

i just dont get it?!?!

continued...

i mean do these people really actually get some sort of high that they live in pittsburgh and are steelers fans yet we(most) live in cincy and are bengals fans? well pittsburgh sucks... ive NEVER seen a transvestite prostitute in cincinnati.. i wish i could say the same about pittsburgh.... ive NEVER had a cab driver say to me "yea man my friend dresses like a woman, and im telling you dude if i didnt know he was a guy she would be pretty damn hot" i wish i could say the same about pittsburgh (although thanks for the lift from one marriott to the next, since the 65 yr old jamacian original cab driver doesnt fucking understand english.

pittsburgh is the suck.

Archived