Irritating shit

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='232303' date='Mar 15 2006, 05:22 AM']List the shit that people constantly fucking do that irritates you.

There is no such word as noone.

It's two words. No one. :contract:[/quote]
Yeah, people do that alot.

:ninja:

I guess that people constatly fucking are getting laid a lot more than I am so that irritates me... <_<

I'll stop now. :(

Seriously though, people who feel the need to interject their political beliefs into non-political threads, their sigs, and their avatars. There is a nice spot on this board for that clap-trap, keep it there....pretty please.

Lastly, it's "ridiculous" not "rediculous".

Quoting 4 and 5 pieces of a thread when you're responding to 1 of them. It drives me up a wall to see a quote that takes 5 minutes to scroll through. I also prefer if people edit the quote to keep it relevant to what they're replying to.
MULLY
not gonna lose any sleep over it though

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='232350' date='Mar 15 2006, 09:10 AM']Well I guess it is people making pointless threads like these....haha j/k

When people use ppl for people and wut for what.

Or when they use that stupid online lingo. Like Noob and shit like that.[/quote]

n00b, im a 1337 hax0r

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='232455' date='Mar 15 2006, 01:11 PM']Go's smart-ass responses to a lot of threads.

:ninja:[/quote]
:o

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='232938' date='Mar 16 2006, 10:59 AM']The people that keep saying that we should have a 3-4 defense.

:ninja:[/quote]
and people including Lavar arrington in that defense.

:ninja:

Irritating shit would be something like the cleveland browns.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='GoBengals' post='233355' date='Mar 16 2006, 09:26 PM']repbulicans and kentucky.[/quote]

man, me and you need to sit down and have a beer....

oh, you don't drink...

how about a smoke? no there too

fucking liberal ohioians.......

[quote name='steggyD' post='233587' date='Mar 17 2006, 10:31 AM']Liberals and Ohioans....[/quote]

i swear i didn't read this ahead of time :lol:

Archived