Newbie intro

MeowMix

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234003' date='Mar 17 2006, 10:23 PM']If being a Steeler who likes to debate with Bengals fans makes me a troll...then I plead guilty.[/quote]

a steelers fan from cleveland..

well i guess life cant get any worse eh?

ha, welcome, if you are a dick youll be banned quick, if not, then you wont. keep any steeler banter talk out of the bengals forum and you should be ok

[quote name='MeowMix' post='233994' date='Mar 17 2006, 10:05 PM']Well I live in Cleveland and I'm a Steeler fan. Anything else? :boring:[/quote]
You don't cause shit, and you'll be cool with the rest of us. It's about time that we started to get some good opposing fans on here.

You got balls to come here and banter with the rest of us, most other Steeler fans would just troll the hell out of us and get banned.

Like I said before, you keep your cool, and you won't have a problem with me or anyone else on here (well maybe BJ, but he's nuts :P )

!!!!!!!!Bienvienido!!!!!!! (Spanish for Welcome) :badger:

Guest BengalBacker

Steelers are cheapshot motherfuckers and they didn't deserve to win the Super Bowl, and Cleveland is the armpit of America. <_<

Welcome !! :)

Guest cincybengalsnut

I thought I would write and offer you a rope to end your misrable life. Jesus, you live in cleveland and are a steelers fan......You poor soul!

Kinda ironic though, way I understand it the Steelers love the Brown (eye)

:whistle:

:ninja:

There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan. Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success. As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined. If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying. The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime. This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.

Who Dey?
We Dey!!!

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 10:50 AM']There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan. Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success. As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined. If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying. The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime. This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.

Who Dey?
We Dey!!![/quote]
I have a feeling this dousche bag won't be around to long :1violin: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

P.S. Can't wait to see Odell lay out hines ass out next year when that bitch comes across the middle. Also when Big Gabe plays until the whistle and hits and twist's

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 10:50 AM']There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan. Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success. As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined. If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying. The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime. This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.

Who Dey?
We Dey!!![/quote]

One more idiot who believes what he wants to about a team he obviously doenst follow. Chad did not take a swing at anyone, if he did he wouldnt have played the rest of the game. The letdown from that game was becasue they just lost their pro-bowl QB, the best guy on the field, the guy that flat out will be one of the best QBs to ever play this game, and had to replace him with Jon Kitna, a guy who the Lions dont even have enough faith in that they had to bring in McCown as well. And if Steelers fans want to be taken seriously stop pounding your chest over a tainted win, both against us and the seahawks.

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234150' date='Mar 18 2006, 11:20 AM']Lets try to keep the name calling to a minimum. I am here to discuss. Do you debate the facts I stated? As for being banned...well if discussing football related material in an adult fashion is a sin then ban me.[/quote]
sitting here, and telling us you won that playoff game fair, is bullshit, all of us here saw the hit bro. Winning the last game fair, was bullshit too.

And using our chant like that will help you too.

As for bringing up past years, thats what i would expect from you, your the typical steelers fan, if you keep looking at the past, you are going to miss tommarow. We aren't losers anymore. Last time i heard we were the champs of the AFC North. You are in the same division aren't you.

And the facts you stated are myths. We having the losers mentality. Hows come we won the AFC North? Beating you guys at your house when it counted. Losers mentality, Ha! A long time since we have seen success, what about the Buckeyes winning it all not to long ago, what about that Division title we brought home. You can't tell me that hit wasn't cheap, we all saw, we all know whats up, we will be back for revenge. We don't care if you don't take us seriously. We hate pittsburgh, so i don't think we take you guys much seriously either.

And plus everyone around here hates pittsburgh, so if you are like the other dousches that come here and brag about your win against us, your super bowl win, and make fun of the last 15 years, you are going to be labeled a troll. Don't brag to much and you will be fine, but from the looks of the one post,

well good luck.

If you want a nice pat on the back and your nutsack rubbed, go to bengals.com if you want some guys that dont take stealer shit, your in the right place.

Last time I checked the Steelers were 2-1 on the Bengals last season. Like every other season the Steelers owned the Bengals. Again I ask...if the hit was cheap then why wasn't he flagged or fined? The reason is because he was blocked into Palmer. Anyone thats not a Bengals fan could see that.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 09:50 AM']There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan.[/quote]

A Bengals fan living anywhere is better than a Clowns fan or a Queerler fan living anywhere...

[quote]Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success.[/quote]

Actually it`s only been 2 months since the Bengals had a winning season.

[quote]As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined.[/quote]

Yeah the Refs NEVER miss calls...:roll:
Plus the NFL is looking at changing the rules so shit like Kimo did
WOULD be illegal AND draw a fine.

The Stealers about ripped Ken Anderson`s head off....they took out
Ickey Woods' knee...and now Palmer. They`re a bunch of dirty, cheap
shot motherfuckers.

[quote]If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying.[/quote]

Calling the Stealers a bunch of cheap shot motherfuckers isn`t "crying".
It`s stating the obvious.

[quote]The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. .[/quote]

Can you please name me one team that would have won in the Playoffs with
their 2nd string QB ?

Hell Stealer fans bitched all season about how they were losing when Roethlisberger went down...

[quote]Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime.[/quote]

I guess you get all your info from Pro Football Talk.com ?

[quote]This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.[/quote]

Did you just climb out from under your rock after the Tainted Chumpionship win ?
The Stealers have had a losing season more recently than the Bengals have...

[quote]Who Dey?
We Dey!!![/quote]

How original of you. Your inbred family of Stealer fans must be so proud. :pointlaff:

[quote name='oldschooler' post='234188' date='Mar 18 2006, 12:48 PM'][quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 09:50 AM']
There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan.[/quote]

A Bengals fan living anywhere is better than a Clowns fan or a Queerler fan living anywhere...

[quote]Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success.[/quote]

Actually it`s only been 2 months since the Bengals had a winning season.

[quote]As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined.[/quote]

Yeah the Refs NEVER miss calls...:roll:
Plus the NFL is looking at changing the rules so shit like Kimo did
WOULD be illegal AND draw a fine.

The Stealers about ripped Ken Anderson`s head off....they took out
Ickey Woods' knee...and now Palmer. They`re a bunch of dirty, cheap
shot motherfuckers.

[quote]If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying.[/quote]

Calling the Stealers a bunch of cheap shot motherfuckers isn`t "crying".
It`s stating the obvious.

[quote]The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. .[/quote]

Can you please name me one team that would have won in the Playoffs with
their 2nd string QB ?

Hell Stealer fans bitched all season about how they were losing when Roethlisberger went down...

[quote]Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime.[/quote]

I guess you get all your info from Pro Football Talk.com ?

[quote]This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.[/quote]

Did you just climb out from under your rock after the Tainted Chumpionship win ?
The Stealers have had a losing season more recently than the Bengals have...

[quote]Who Dey?
We Dey!!![/quote]

How original of you. Your inbred family of Stealer fans must be so proud. :pointlaff:
[/quote]

You call a winning season success? :lmao: It's funny how different teams define success. By the way if you go to pittsburglive.com we welcome trolls in good old Steeler fashion. We rarely ban someone. By the way I go by shawnmedguy there. Have been there posting regularly for 4 years. So no I didn't just crawl out from a rock but I sure am welcome for the warm welcome. :lol:

Im waiting son.

Dont be bashful, now, do you know where to find it?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 10:50 AM']that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level... If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying. Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime.
We Gay!!![/quote]says the motherfucker whos...

1) qb complain about broken toes in the playoffs, and was later exposed by his coach as lying

2) qb complained about being hit low by a rookie who was tripped by your his center who even admitted to it

3) linebacker did nothing but bitch and moan about the officiating throughout the playoffs, and how they were "out to get us," until the officials started calling everything against their opposition

4) team cheapshotted our qb out of the playoffs

5) coach, players, and fans are such pussys that they all seek validation from the bengals organization and their fans

6) fans are such pussys that they reported our website to the FBI bc they have several truckloads of sand wedged up their gaping vaginas

TRUE STORY.

oh, and chad never swung at anybody

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234187' date='Mar 18 2006, 12:39 PM']Last time I checked the Steelers were 2-1 on the Bengals last season. Like every other season the Steelers owned the Bengals.[/quote]2-1 and you "owned" us, huh? how does that work

well tell me how bad you owned us in your house... go on, please tell. oh wait, joey porter told me that was just bc of bad officiating

Archived