Newbie intro

MeowMix

It looks like this thread is going to end up in the SHIT TALK forum.

I thought MeowMix, was man enough (or bright enough) to find it.

But it looks like, we are going to have to throw down right here.

[size=3][b]MeowMix=bngl8r...... She came in her and got ganged raped with a side of BUKKAKE to go... :1hump: She didn't like the way we play so she took her ball and went home (pussy trailer trash cunt).[/b]

I'll bet you won't last long either. [/size]

[quote name='The_Joker' post='234212' date='Mar 18 2006, 02:55 PM'][size=3]MeowMix=bngl8r...... She came in her and got ganged raped....
[/size][/quote]

I think he meant to say She came in here, then we came in her.

:ninja:

anyway, was that your girlfriend, Meowmix?

How long have you been selling used cars?

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234191' date='Mar 18 2006, 01:17 PM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='234188' date='Mar 18 2006, 12:48 PM']
[quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 09:50 AM']
There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan.[/quote]

A Bengals fan living anywhere is better than a Clowns fan or a Queerler fan living anywhere...

[quote]Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success.[/quote]

Actually it`s only been 2 months since the Bengals had a winning season.

[quote]As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined.[/quote]

Yeah the Refs NEVER miss calls...:roll:
Plus the NFL is looking at changing the rules so shit like Kimo did
WOULD be illegal AND draw a fine.

The Stealers about ripped Ken Anderson`s head off....they took out
Ickey Woods' knee...and now Palmer. They`re a bunch of dirty, cheap
shot motherfuckers.

[quote]If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying.[/quote]

Calling the Stealers a bunch of cheap shot motherfuckers isn`t "crying".
It`s stating the obvious.

[quote]The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. .[/quote]

Can you please name me one team that would have won in the Playoffs with
their 2nd string QB ?

Hell Stealer fans bitched all season about how they were losing when Roethlisberger went down...

[quote]Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime.[/quote]

I guess you get all your info from Pro Football Talk.com ?

[quote]This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.[/quote]

Did you just climb out from under your rock after the Tainted Chumpionship win ?
The Stealers have had a losing season more recently than the Bengals have...

[quote]Who Dey?
We Dey!!![/quote]

How original of you. Your inbred family of Stealer fans must be so proud. :pointlaff:
[/quote]

You call a winning season success? :lmao: It's funny how different teams define success. By the way if you go to pittsburglive.com we welcome trolls in good old Steeler fashion. We rarely ban someone. By the way I go by shawnmedguy there. Have been there posting regularly for 4 years. So no I didn't just crawl out from a rock but I sure am welcome for the warm welcome. :lol:
[/quote]
holy shit, this bitch is going to give us the life story too, [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//28.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//37.gif[/img] just like the last one.

and no none of us are going to be pathetic enough to go over to a bitch site, we sit back and wait, then people come in here, like the last bitch and get gang raped by the smack talk.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234191' date='Mar 18 2006, 12:17 PM'][quote name='oldschooler' post='234188' date='Mar 18 2006, 12:48 PM']
[quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 09:50 AM']
There are two things worse than living in Cleveland and being a Steeler fan. Living in Cleveland and being a Browns or Bengals fan.[/quote]

A Bengals fan living anywhere is better than a Clowns fan or a Queerler fan living anywhere...

[quote]Its been a long cold day since any Ohio pro football team has seen success.[/quote]

Actually it`s only been 2 months since the Bengals had a winning season.

[quote]As for cheap shot artists that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level. If it were a cheap shot he would have been either flagged or fined.[/quote]

Yeah the Refs NEVER miss calls...:roll:
Plus the NFL is looking at changing the rules so shit like Kimo did
WOULD be illegal AND draw a fine.

The Stealers about ripped Ken Anderson`s head off....they took out
Ickey Woods' knee...and now Palmer. They`re a bunch of dirty, cheap
shot motherfuckers.

[quote]If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying.[/quote]

Calling the Stealers a bunch of cheap shot motherfuckers isn`t "crying".
It`s stating the obvious.

[quote]The problem during the playoffs was that after Palmer went down the Bengals shut down mentally. You could see it on their faces. .[/quote]

Can you please name me one team that would have won in the Playoffs with
their 2nd string QB ?

Hell Stealer fans bitched all season about how they were losing when Roethlisberger went down...

[quote]Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime.[/quote]

I guess you get all your info from Pro Football Talk.com ?

[quote]This is a loser mentality that has haunted the Bengals for many many years now.[/quote]

Did you just climb out from under your rock after the Tainted Chumpionship win ?
The Stealers have had a losing season more recently than the Bengals have...

[quote]Who Dey?
We Dey!!![/quote]

How original of you. Your inbred family of Stealer fans must be so proud. :pointlaff:
[/quote]

You call a winning season success? :lmao: It's funny how different teams define success.
[/quote]

:huh:

Yeah I call a winning season, where you win the division title, a success.
If it`s not your definition of "success" then your team hasn`t been
successful since 1979. And was only successful after they cheated their way to "success"
this season. They started the Playoffs with a *tainted* win...and ended the Playoffs with
a *tainted* win...

Anyway...:flip:

Guest BlackJesus
[b]Meowmix ..... some questions

1. How is it like living in the shittiest city on earth ?

2. How is it like rooting for a team that just won a tainted *Superbowl ?

3. How many times a week to you jerk off to a picture of Hines Ward ?

4. Have you ever thought about why noone likes you ?

5. Have you ever stopped to think that some of us unlike you don't fuck our pets ?[/b]

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234187' date='Mar 18 2006, 12:39 PM']Last time I checked the Steelers were 2-1 on the Bengals last season. Like every other season the Steelers owned the Bengals. Again I ask...if the hit was cheap then why wasn't he flagged or fined? The reason is because he was blocked into Palmer. Anyone thats not a Bengals fan could see that.[/quote]

because a couple of the refs were pissburgh inserts...FUCKER! :angry:
Things would have been different if Carson played the entire game :angry:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='234206' date='Mar 18 2006, 01:48 PM'][quote name='MeowMix' post='234137' date='Mar 18 2006, 10:50 AM']that is the kind of excuse making that continues to hinder the Bengals from going to that next level... If Bengals fans want to be taken seriously they have to stop crying. Shoot Johnson was taking swings at coaches in the locker room at halftime.
We Gay!!![/quote]says the motherfucker whos...

1) qb complain about broken toes in the playoffs, and was later exposed by his coach as lying
[b]True..and we even make fun of him for it.[/b]

2) qb complained about being hit low by a rookie who was tripped by your his center who even admitted to it
[b]True Ben can whine with the best but the dude sure can throw a ball.[/b]

3) linebacker did nothing but bitch and moan about the officiating throughout the playoffs, and how they were "out to get us," until the officials started calling everything against their opposition
[b]True but come on did you see the Troy phantom pick? I rarely whine but that was worst officiated game maybe in the history of man made sport.[/b]

4) team cheapshotted our qb out of the playoffs
[b]Untrue, its clear if you actually watch the tape that he was blocked into Palmer. He didn't go for the leg anymore than your player went for Ben's. Guess we will know next season though. If Carsons other acl gets mangled it just might be a purposeful act.[/b]
5) coach, players, and fans are such pussys that they all seek validation from the bengals organization and their fans.
[b]Not sure I understand this one maybe you could explain further. Are you talking about us using your very gay "Who Dey"? Again not sure what you mean.[/b]
6) fans are such pussys that they reported our website to the FBI bc they have several truckloads of sand wedged up their gaping vaginas.
[b]Who reported what? Are you committing criminal acts on this site? Again, I need further explanation.[/b]

TRUE STORY.

oh, and chad never swung at anybody
[/quote]

[b]If you say so[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='234280' date='Mar 18 2006, 04:48 PM']Meowmix ..... some questions

1. How is it like living in the shittiest city on earth ?

[b]It's terrible. I can't stand the way Brown's fans look or smell. The city is uneducated and the streets are polluted. Work forced me here. Moving in 3 months. [/b]

2. How is it like rooting for a team that just won a tainted *Superbowl ?
[b]Pretty great I must say. [/b] :headbang:

3. How many times a week to you jerk off to a picture of Hines Ward ?
[b]Probably not as many times as you do to Carson Palmers.[/b]

4. Have you ever thought about why noone likes you ?
[b]Yes[/b]
5. Have you ever stopped to think that some of us unlike you don't fuck our pets? [b]Do you mean like the Steelers do to the kitty cats? [/b][/quote]

Why are you so hostile. Listen take that anger and apply it to something constructive. Directing your anger at me and projecting your beastiality saturated fantasies helps no one....especially you.

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234415' date='Mar 18 2006, 08:03 PM']Why are you so hostile. Listen take that anger and apply it to something constructive.[/quote]

Shut up bitch!!! :0stfu:

why are you here??...

My only theory for you being here would be that you still need to fill that void, just like the rest of
the Steeler fans that have been trying to get a rise over here.. you need us
to concede to you and say that your right....you want us to say your run to *Superbowl XL and the *Superbowl XL victory was a clean, hard fought and earned battle...I'm sorry but
you will never get that here, you just barely made the play-offs, you beat a back-up quarterback who
had not seen a snap all season and was actually beating your team in the first half until they game
planned against his weak arm in the 2nd half...you
then played a team who's starters hadn't played a meaningful game in almost a month and looked
like they just got out of bed (and you still almost lost it in the last seconds of the game)... you then played
in a *Superbowl where the officiating was less then fair at critical moments...say what you want, believe
what you want...I think the Browns could have won the *Superbowl playing those games...your presence here, at this moment is pointless...I can't honestly believe that
you are here to talk football...why? why with Bengal fans?...you should be on your own boards discussing your FA signings,
and draft dreams...I would have alot more respect
for you if you were here giving us shit a week before we played your team....

ps...

If you review the "Cheap Shot" again...you will find that Vondumbass was NOT
blocked into Carson's leg...Steinbach was STANDING UP already and clearly wathing the ball fly downfield into
Chris Henry's arms...AFTER THE PASS WAS ALREADY THROWN, Vondumbass fell to the ground, then took a second lunge in Carson's direction
while wrapping his arm around Carson's leg and twisting it into his chest....yeah...nothing suspicious about that :rolleyes:

I find it funny that you want to call our chant "Very Gay" yet your dumbass coach
loves it since he continues to use it....how original he is....
:rolleyes:

pss....there is nothing you can say to insult me, so don't bother, I'm a bitch that just doesn't care. :pointlaff:

Meow mix is the same punkass kid or child molester that has nothing better to do than go from computer to computer and use anoth ip addy so IT can come on here and start shit....Jamie..Go ...hit the nuke button. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[quote]4) team cheapshotted our qb out of the playoffs
Untrue, its clear if you actually watch the tape that he was blocked into Palmer. He didn't go for the leg anymore than your player went for Ben's. Guess we will know next season though. If Carsons other acl gets mangled it just might be a purposeful act.[/quote]

For the sake of the "town" of Pittsburgh you better hope that doesnt happen.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='234512' date='Mar 18 2006, 10:10 PM'][quote]4) team cheapshotted our qb out of the playoffs
Untrue, its clear if you actually watch the tape that he was blocked into Palmer. He didn't go for the leg anymore than your player went for Ben's. Guess we will know next season though. If Carsons other acl gets mangled it just might be a purposeful act.[/quote]

[/quote]

Personally, I never like to see injury not even when it benefits my team. But, you have some gal above saying Von actually hit the ground then got up and took a second lunge at the Carsons leg. Come on...not even you guys believe that. I know it's a sucky way to lose and honestly I would have liked to beat the Bengals with Carson at the helm. The thing is...this is football and people do get hurt. There might be some Steeler fans that need some sort of validation. Me personally I do not. I know in football sometimes injuries and calls hurt or help you. The Steelers like the Bengals experienced both. I very much enjoyed our SB victory. With that said the reason I'm here is for entertainment. Some fellas from the board said you were kind of an angry crew. Thought I would come check it out. I love my football too but seriously it's not worth giving yourself a coronary over. Next season will be here soon enough, and we watch another year of the Bengals getting punked.

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234628' date='Mar 19 2006, 08:57 AM']Next season will be here soon enough, and we watch another year of the Bengals getting punked.[/quote]

I dont think so, punk.

Your team is the only team that has won (given) the trophy and nobody in the league
respects or fears.

Where is the talk of a repeat? Face it MeowDick, had your team not taken out Carson
Palmer, your team would have lost in the first round. connsidering he torched you guys on
his pass attempt, he was about to smoke you fuckers. Thats why you guys took him out.

Had Tony Dungy's son not hung himself, the Colts would have been more focused to
beat you.

Granted you did beat the Broncos pretty good, but that wouldn't happen if you hadnt
got lucky the first two weeks of the playoffs.

And finally, you were given the Super Bowl trophy by the refs. Did Hines Ward blow them
all during pre-game warm-ups are what?

Like I said, you guys are the sorriest "chumpions" ever, and you better pray that Carson does
not come back next year at full strength, cause you fuckers will get blown the hell out.

You dirty fucks have no honor, eat my shit.

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234660' date='Mar 19 2006, 10:00 AM']There are Champions and then there are those that make excuses. :1violin:[/quote]

There are Champions and then there are those who have Championships given to them.

:0stfu:

Did you know sneaky wrote the Steeler victory song?

Champions

We the champions, we the champions, we the champions
Doin what they said can't be done, doin what they said can't be done
We the champions, we the champions, we the champions
Doin what they said can't be done, doin what they said can't be done

Seen them back around 1993 on tour with Dre, Snoop, Boss, Run DMC in Columbus.

[quote name='MeowMix' post='234628' date='Mar 19 2006, 07:57 AM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='234512' date='Mar 18 2006, 10:10 PM']
[quote]4) team cheapshotted our qb out of the playoffs

[/quote]

Personally, I never like to see injury not even when it benefits my team. But, you have some gal above saying Von actually hit the ground then got up and took a second lunge at the Carsons leg. Come on...not even you guys believe that. I know it's a sucky way to lose and honestly I would have liked to beat the Bengals with Carson at the helm. The thing is...this is football and people do get hurt. There might be some Steeler fans that need some sort of validation. Me personally I do not. I know in football sometimes injuries and calls hurt or help you. The Steelers like the Bengals experienced both. I very much enjoyed our SB victory. With that said the reason I'm here is for entertainment. Some fellas from the board said you were kind of an angry crew. Thought I would come check it out. I love my football too but seriously it's not worth giving yourself a coronary over. Next season will be here soon enough, and we watch another year of the Bengals getting punked.
[/quote]

See once again you show you dont watch or follow this team to have an eductated opinion on the matter. If you honestly believe that were gonna get "punked" then you havent been watching the team Marvin has been putting together. You 1st showed me your ignorance by your statement about Chad, now you show it again with that statement. I dont need "respect" from the ignorant.

Archived