Honest Question

Lets say Carson Palmer does not get hurt and the Bengals win the wildcard game. (no guarantee there, just hypothetical) Do you honestly think the Bengals would have rolled into Indy and Denver and won with that defense? This was Big Ben's 2nd time in the post season and you see the improvement in the AFC playoffs from '04 to '05. (really Jan. '05 to Jan. '06) His QB rating in the three road games was 124. The superbowl was close because Ben was nervous as he was in the Jan. '05 playoffs. (he was the 2nd youngest QB to go to a SB and the youngest to win it)

The point is the Steelers did something AMAZING in Denver and Indy. The 2nd time Big Ben is in the SB you will see an improvement much like you did in this year's AFC playoffs. Anyway, with a healthy Carson Palmer could the Bengals gone into Indy and Denver and made it to the superbowl? Your thoughts.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236103' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:08 PM']Lets say Carson Palmer does not get hurt and the Bengals win the wildcard game. (no guarantee there, just hypothetical) Do you honestly think the Bengals would have rolled into Indy and Denver and won with that defense? This was Big Ben's 2nd time in the post season and you see the improvement in the AFC playoffs from '04 to '05. (really Jan. '05 to Jan. '06) His QB rating in the three road games was 124. The superbowl was close because Ben was nervous as he was in the Jan. '05 playoffs. (he was the 2nd youngest QB to go to a SB and the youngest to win it)

The point is the Steelers did something AMAZING in Denver and Indy. The 2nd time Big Ben is in the SB you will see an improvement much like you did in this year's AFC playoffs. Anyway, with a healthy Carson Palmer could the Bengals gone into Indy and Denver and made it to the superbowl? Your thoughts.[/quote]

No Idea. Are you questioning the steelers win/playoff run?

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236103' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:08 PM']Lets say Carson Palmer does not get hurt and the Bengals win the wildcard game. (no guarantee there, just hypothetical) Do you honestly think the Bengals would have rolled into Indy and Denver and won with that defense? This was Big Ben's 2nd time in the post season and you see the improvement in the AFC playoffs from '04 to '05. (really Jan. '05 to Jan. '06) His QB rating in the three road games was 124. The superbowl was close because Ben was nervous as he was in the Jan. '05 playoffs. (he was the 2nd youngest QB to go to a SB and the youngest to win it)

The point is the Steelers did something AMAZING in Denver and Indy. The 2nd time Big Ben is in the SB you will see an improvement much like you did in this year's AFC playoffs. Anyway, with a healthy Carson Palmer could the Bengals gone into Indy and Denver and made it to the superbowl? Your thoughts.[/quote]

*sigh* .....Any Given Sunday... all the teams in the playoffs were there because they deserved to be (now wether some deserved a championship* is another question, but I digress), any of them could have won it.

Honest question. Why do you stooler fans feel the need to keep showing up here to "discuss" your championship* or our playoff game, ect..ect..

Umm, we PWNED Denver last year on national televison, it was manhandling.

And you don't think that Indy could have choked just as bad with us, as they did with you? Ha. I don't think peyton could have found a slant route against a prevent defense that day.

It's nice to see you defend your win.....just like all the others.

[quote name='JC' post='236114' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:19 PM']Umm, we PWNED Denver last year on national televison, it was manhandling.

And you don't think that Indy could have choked just as bad with us, as they did with you? Ha. I don't think peyton could have found a slant route against a prevent defense that day.

It's nice to see you defend your win.....just like all the others.[/quote]
If the Steelers had to cheat and take out Carson. Why wouldn't they have done the same with Peyton Manning? Look, I love Marvin Lewis. He was born and bred in Pittsburgh and got his first coaching job at Pitt and then coached the Steeler LBers in SB 30. Carson is a very good QB who has the chance at being great. However, why wouldn't the Steelers have taken out Manning or Brady the year before if they are intentionally going after QB's.

BTW, you guys would have had a shot to beat Indy if your DEFENSE could have stepped up like Pitt's did.(or like NE's did in years past for that matter)

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:26 PM'][quote name='JC' post='236114' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:19 PM']

If the Steelers had to cheat and take out Carson. Why wouldn't they have done the same with Peyton Manning? Look, I love Marvin Lewis. He was born and bred in Pittsburgh and got his first coaching job at Pitt and then coached the Steeler LBers in SB 30. Carson is a very good QB who has the chance at being great. However, why wouldn't the Steelers have taken out Manning or Brady the year before if they are intentionally going after QB's.

BTW, you guys would have had a shot to beat Indy if your DEFENSE could have stepped up like Pitt's did.(or like NE's did in years past for that matter)
[/quote]

Jeez you people are stupid...

If any team can beat any other team on any other team on any given sunday, then that certanly holds true in the playoffs.

Again why do you feel the need to justifiy your championship* ?

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:26 PM'][quote name='JC' post='236114' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:19 PM']

[/quote]

wth...who said anything about intentionaly taking out palmer?(other than you).

You are obviously trying to flame here.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236116' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:23 PM']stillers.com

for those who want to discuss it with them.

Or if you prefer to discuss it with this guy directly over email

steeljay@stillers.com[/quote]
Living in Baltimore my whole life and being a life-long Steelers fan I have grown to detest the Ravens. I have never hated the Bengals but the whole 'Kimo' thing has taken this rivalry to another level. It is nice to see the Bengals actually playing well. I have always thought Mike Brown was a terrible owner that held the Bengals back. Who is the Bengals GM? If Marvin Lewis is handling the whole thing that may get to be a bit much. (Look how much better Holmgren did when he was stripped of his GM duties)

[quote name='Ben' post='236122' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:29 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:26 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='236114' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:19 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
I am not trying to flame. I read another post and the guy said that Kimo quickly left the Steelers because he intentionally took out Palmer. I did not agree with that b/c why wouldn't they have tried to take out Brady when they were getting their asses kicked in Jan. '05.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM'][quote name='Ben' post='236122' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:29 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:26 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
I am not trying to flame. I read another post and the guy said that Kimo quickly left the Steelers because he intentionally took out Palmer. I did not agree with that b/c why wouldn't they have tried to take out Brady when they were getting their asses kicked in Jan. '05.
[/quote]
BTW, we have Bengal fans come on Stillers.com and talk shit all the time. We have NEVER banned any of them.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236125' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:33 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='236116' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:23 PM']
stillers.com

Living in Baltimore my whole life ...[/quote]

Being that Ive been there on more that one occasion. I have to say Im sorry on two fronts, for one wearing the mark of the beast, and two being from baltimore.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236131' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:37 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM']
[quote name='Ben' post='236122' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:29 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
BTW, we have Bengal fans come on Stillers.com and talk shit all the time. We have NEVER banned any of them.
[/quote]

That's great...you want a cookie?

[img]http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236132' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:38 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236125' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:33 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236116' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:23 PM']
stillers.com

Being that Ive been there on more that one occasion. I have to say Im sorry on two fronts, for one wearing the mark of the beast, and two being from baltimore.
[/quote]
Actually grew up right outside of Annapolis, sort of between Bmore and DC.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236135' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:40 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='236132' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:38 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236125' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:33 PM']
stillers.com

[/quote]
[/quote]

So?

if ive said it once ive said it a thousand times...

queerler fans are nothing but a bunch of validation seeking attention whores with sandy vaginas... a strong comparison to any low class redneck tamba bay stripper if i dont say so myself

"look at me, look at me... i won a tainted victory after cheap-shotting the bengals qb!!!1" -queerler fans

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236134' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:39 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236131' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:37 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[img]http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
No but several of our posters have been banned here. Now if they were poking fun at the Carson injury or just completely trolling I understand. However, I invite any of you to come on our board the weeks before we play. You know, LeBeau was a coach in Cincy (he is a great DC but not a head coach) and Lewis a coach in Pittsburgh. FANS of these teams hate each other much more than the coaches and players do. Point is I just wanted to post something here in a respectful manner and see if I would get booted. Also, wanted to see if you guys thought you would have beaten Denver and Indy on the road like we did. That is all.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236136' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:41 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236135' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:40 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236132' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:38 PM']
stillers.com

[/quote]
[/quote]

So?
[/quote]
The previous post had made some mention of feeling sorry for me b/c I lived in Baltimore my whole life. I was just responding to his/her post. (Annapolis is a very nice area, you know the Naval Academy and all)

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236141' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:45 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236134' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:39 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236131' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:37 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
No but several of our posters have been banned here. Now if they were poking fun at the Carson injury or just completely trolling I understand. However, I invite any of you to come on our board the weeks before we play. You know, LeBeau was a coach in Cincy (he is a great DC but not a head coach) and Lewis a coach in Pittsburgh. FANS of these teams hate each other much more than the coaches and players do. Point is I just wanted to post something here in a respectful manner and see if I would get booted. Also, wanted to see if you guys thought you would have beaten Denver and Indy on the road like we did. That is all.
[/quote]

Ok they got banned, one was an idiot who kept posting in the main forum and not the trash talk section, I banned him, he got unbanned and kept doing it so he was rebanned.

Your board your rules, out board our rules, we ban as we see fit. If you dont like that, I dont paticulary care.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236143' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:47 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236136' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:41 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236135' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:40 PM']
stillers.com

steeljay@stillers.com
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

So?
[/quote]
The previous post had made some mention of feeling sorry for me b/c I lived in Baltimore my whole life. I was just responding to his/her post. (Annapolis is a very nice area, you know the Naval Academy and all)
[/quote]

Ive been to Annapolis too. again, dont care.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236145' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:50 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Ok they got banned, one was an idiot who kept posting in the main forum and not the trash talk section, I banned him, he got unbanned and kept doing it so he was rebanned.

Your board your rules, out board our rules, we ban as we see fit. If you dont like that, I dont paticulary care.

stillers.com

steeljay@stillers.com
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

So?
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Cool, good luck next season.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236147' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:52 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='236145' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:50 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

stillers.com

steeljay@stillers.com
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

So?
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Cool, good luck next season.
[/quote]

Wolnt need it.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236141' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:45 PM']No but several of our posters have been banned here. Now if they were poking fun at the Carson injury or just completely trolling I understand. However, I invite any of you to come on our board the weeks before we play. You know, LeBeau was a coach in Cincy (he is a great DC but not a head coach) and Lewis a coach in Pittsburgh. FANS of these teams hate each other much more than the coaches and players do. Point is I just wanted to post something here in a respectful manner and see if I would get booted. Also, wanted to see if you guys thought you would have beaten Denver and Indy on the road like we did. That is all.[/quote]you know what... its really easy not to get banned here, so let me explain a few things for you to relay to your inbred brethran

1) fans of other teams who feel the need to talk shit should keep it in the appropriate place
2) registering names like "owmyknee" will get you banned, your ip posted, and a scheduled visit from a good fella... same thing goes for posts
3) queelers bragging about tainted victories with not backup to their claims will get the boot
4) trolls are fun to fuck with and expose, feel free to invite more of them... by the way, tell "bengalsh8ter" the bukkake show is still on... but nick carter might have to take a rain check... i hear hes going to visit club "claw"

continuing on..

if you wanted to post something in a respectful manner... the section of the board titled "talkin dat shit" was probably not the apprpriate place

also, if you look a little deeper you will find dolphins, cowboy, bills, even som steelers fans, etc. living in cohabitation with us...

a wise man once said, "dont start no shit wont be no shit" ...and then he proceeded to get "crunked"

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='236149' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:53 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236141' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:45 PM']No but several of our posters have been banned here. Now if they were poking fun at the Carson injury or just completely trolling I understand. However, I invite any of you to come on our board the weeks before we play. You know, LeBeau was a coach in Cincy (he is a great DC but not a head coach) and Lewis a coach in Pittsburgh. FANS of these teams hate each other much more than the coaches and players do. Point is I just wanted to post something here in a respectful manner and see if I would get booted. Also, wanted to see if you guys thought you would have beaten Denver and Indy on the road like we did. That is all.[/quote]you know what... its really easy not to get banned here, so let me explain a few things for you to relay to your inbred brethran

1) fans of other teams who feel the need to talk shit should keep it in the appropriate place
2) registering names like "owmyknee" will get you banned, your ip posted, and a scheduled visit from a good fella... same thing goes for posts
3) queelers bragging about tainted victories with not backup to their claims will get the boot
4) trolls are fun to fuck with and expose, feel free to invite more of them... by the way, tell "bengalsh8ter" the bukkake show is still on... but nick carter might have to take a rain check... i hear hes going to visit club "claw"

continuing on..

if you wanted to post something in a respectful manner... the section of the board titled "talkin dat shit" was probably not the apprpriate place

also, if you look a little deeper you will find dolphins, cowboy, bills, even som steelers fans, etc. living in cohabitation with us...

a wise man once said, "dont start no shit wont be no shit" ...and then he proceeded to get "crunked"
[/quote]

egg-freakin-zackly

Guest BlackJesus

[b]your stupid ass site may not ban Bengal fans .... but I can guarantee you that they are not as open as this site is when it comes to content .... we have no filters whatsoever .... as this is an adult oriented board ..... hell you can go look at hairy ass stank vagina in out General discussion forum .... so to imply that our banning Squeeler cunts is because of censorship is incorrect ....

we simply ban you fucks because we would really like to load most of you into cattle cars and send you to death camps .... but short of that .... your presence only reminds us that too many of you are still left alive in the world .... and only further ruins our day ....

we come to a Bengals board to get away from illiterate deliverace country trash like Steeler fans .....

:wave: [/b]

Archived