Honest Question

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM'][quote name='Ben' post='236122' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:29 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:26 PM']
[quote name='JC' post='236114' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:19 PM']
Umm, we PWNED Denver last year on national televison, it was manhandling.

And you don't think that Indy could have choked just as bad with us, as they did with you? Ha. I don't think peyton could have found a slant route against a prevent defense that day.

It's nice to see you defend your win.....just like all the others.[/quote]
If the Steelers had to cheat and take out Carson. Why wouldn't they have done the same with Peyton Manning? Look, I love Marvin Lewis. He was born and bred in Pittsburgh and got his first coaching job at Pitt and then coached the Steeler LBers in SB 30. Carson is a very good QB who has the chance at being great. However, why wouldn't the Steelers have taken out Manning or Brady the year before if they are intentionally going after QB's.

BTW, you guys would have had a shot to beat Indy if your DEFENSE could have stepped up like Pitt's did.(or like NE's did in years past for that matter)
[/quote]

wth...who said anything about intentionaly taking out palmer?(other than you).

You are obviously trying to flame here.
[/quote]
I am not trying to flame. I read another post and the guy said that Kimo quickly left the Steelers because he intentionally took out Palmer. I did not agree with that b/c why wouldn't they have tried to take out Brady when they were getting their asses kicked in Jan. '05.
[/quote]
I don't see anyone who said anything about kimo, especially if you are referring to me.

personally, all of us here think it was a cheap shot. (so we don't give a fuck what you think) Plus who the fuck would have cheap shotted peyton on the game he was playing, the back up qb could have came in and made him look bad, and plus there is never a need to cheap shot jake plummer, he is the 2nd highest overrated qb in the league.

Plus not many are banned, some are just so flat out fucking embaressed that they take off and are usually never seen back.

[quote name='JC' post='236195' date='Mar 21 2006, 05:55 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM']
[quote name='Ben' post='236122' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:29 PM']

And you don't think that Indy could have choked just as bad with us, as they did with you? Ha. I don't think peyton could have found a slant route against a prevent defense that day.

If the Steelers had to cheat and take out Carson. Why wouldn't they have done the same with Peyton Manning? Look, I love Marvin Lewis. He was born and bred in Pittsburgh and got his first coaching job at Pitt and then coached the Steeler LBers in SB 30. Carson is a very good QB who has the chance at being great. However, why wouldn't the Steelers have taken out Manning or Brady the year before if they are intentionally going after QB's.

BTW, you guys would have had a shot to beat Indy if your DEFENSE could have stepped up like Pitt's did.(or like NE's did in years past for that matter)
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am not trying to flame. I read another post and the guy said that Kimo quickly left the Steelers because he intentionally took out Palmer. I did not agree with that b/c why wouldn't they have tried to take out Brady when they were getting their asses kicked in Jan. '05.
[/quote]
I don't see anyone who said anything about kimo, especially if you are referring to me.

personally, all of us here think it was a cheap shot. (so we don't give a fuck what you think) Plus who the fuck would have cheap shotted peyton on the game he was playing, the back up qb could have came in and made him look bad, and plus there is never a need to cheap shot jake plummer, he is the 2nd highest overrated qb in the league.

Plus not many are banned, some are just so flat out fucking embaressed that they take off and are usually never seen back.
[/quote]
I am not going anywhere. However, you guys make a mistake when you link all Steeler fans to people in Pittsburgh. The Steelers have a truly NATIONAL fan base. Not just people who moved away to find jobs but THOUSANDS of people like myself who have no connections to Pittsburgh. The SB gear sold this year is on pace to be the most ever. The Bengals will never have a national fan base like the Steelers unless they have a dynasty like the Steelers had in the '70s.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236661' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:09 PM'][quote name='JC' post='236195' date='Mar 21 2006, 05:55 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am not going anywhere. However, you guys make a mistake when you link all Steeler fans to people in Pittsburgh. The Steelers have a truly NATIONAL fan base. Not just people who moved away to find jobs but THOUSANDS of people like myself who have no connections to Pittsburgh. The SB gear sold this year is on pace to be the most ever. [b]The Bengals will never have a national fan base like the Steelers unless they have a dynasty like the Steelers had in the '70s.[/b]
[/quote]

Dont take out our QB and watch as we build one.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236661' date='Mar 22 2006, 12:09 PM'][quote name='JC' post='236195' date='Mar 21 2006, 05:55 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236129' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:35 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
I am not going anywhere. However, you guys make a mistake when you link all Steeler fans to people in Pittsburgh. The Steelers have a truly NATIONAL fan base. Not just people who moved away to find jobs but THOUSANDS of people like myself who have no connections to Pittsburgh. The SB gear sold this year is on pace to be the most ever. [b]The Bengals will never have a national fan base like the Steelers unless they have a dynasty like the Steelers had in the '70s.[/b]
[/quote]

FINALLY!!!! A steelers fan admits there entire fan base is bandwagon fans

I knew you were not from pitt. when you were able to compete a sentence.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='236919' date='Mar 22 2006, 07:47 PM']im sure he'll back by training camp. man i cant stop thinking about me turning 30 tomorrow, i still feel like im 21,but the number 30 sounds old though.[/quote]
I turned 30 in June of '04. I was dreading it but once it actually got there it really did not bother me. You'll be fine, nothing wrong with hitting the big 30. (unless you are a starting CB in the NFL)

BTW, I want Denver to be the Thursday night game. It would not be fair if Carson was not ready for the game. However, if Carson is fully ready than it would be one helluva game. Oh, and who is going to be your backup QB?

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 03:26 PM'][quote name='JC' post='236114' date='Mar 21 2006, 04:19 PM']

[/quote]

Took you guys twice to beat them. Who's to say that we wouldn't have won a re-match against them??? BTW you guys would have had a shot to beat Indy the first time if your OFFENSE could have stepped up like cincys did.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='237936' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:50 PM'][quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 03:26 PM']

[/quote]

Took you guys twice to beat them. Who's to say that we wouldn't have won a re-match against them??? BTW you guys would have had a shot to beat Indy the first time if your OFFENSE could have stepped up like cincys did.
[/quote]
I'll give you that but remember that it was Ben's 1st game back after knee surgery side-lined him for 3 weeks. Also, in the 1st quarter Marvel Smith(starting left tackle) goes out and Ben injures his thumb on his throwing hand. All things considered the Steelers were lucky they did not get blown out worse than they did.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='239326' date='Mar 27 2006, 03:59 PM'][quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='237936' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:50 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 03:26 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
I'll give you that but remember that it was Ben's 1st game back after knee surgery side-lined him for 3 weeks. Also, in the 1st quarter Marvel Smith(starting left tackle) goes out and Ben injures his thumb on his throwing hand. All things considered the Steelers were lucky they did not get blown out worse than they did.
[/quote]

His thumb couldn't have been injured that bad. A thumb on the throwing hand, if it was at all severe there would be no way he was able to throw. As I've noticed he acts like injures are much worse than they are. Goes all the way back to Miami U. And how the hell out of all fans are the steeler fans gonna complain that injuries hurt them in a regular season game, and the player still was in the game. Because in the playoff game we complain all the time about carson palmer getting hurt yet the steeler fans still insist hes garabage and we had no chance anyway and all the bengals fans do is whine about it. The last team that beat the steelers were the bengals. There is no reason why it wouldn't have happened again. Not saying they would have won. But its a total different ball game. But its something that will never be known. Dont try and make excuses on big baby's thumb hurting.

[quote name='stilldiesel' post='239326' date='Mar 27 2006, 04:59 PM'][quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='237936' date='Mar 24 2006, 03:50 PM']
[quote name='stilldiesel' post='236120' date='Mar 21 2006, 03:26 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I thought the qb did not matter if you had a good defense.... :boring:

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='236139' date='Mar 21 2006, 03:43 PM']if ive said it once ive said it a thousand times...

queerler fans are nothing but a bunch of validation seeking attention whores with sandy vaginas... a strong comparison to any low class redneck tamba bay stripper if i dont say so myself

"look at me, look at me... i won a tainted victory after cheap-shotting the bengals qb!!!1" -queerler fans[/quote]

Scoreboard: Stillers 31, Bengals 17.

Ain't nothing you can do or say to change it.

Sorry.

Archived