Very Sad News

DanvilleBengal

Hi all. :( :1violin:

I have recently found out that my mother has passed away. She was a very loving, caring person that was like a best friend to me. She died on Thursday, and this was a day after I got a call saying that she was progressing well and was about to be released to a nursing home for a short time. From what I understand, she had a heart attack, as her heart in its weakened state couldn't take a relapse of the braest cancer that she was diagnosed and treated for three years ago. She had been in the hospital from mid-March suffering from pneumonia, and I guess that God decided to call her home.

I am currently with my father and my brother trying to cope with the loss at home in Danville, VA, and have take some time off of college to deal with final expenses and other matters. As a result, I won't be posting on this board all that much for the next few days. Hopefully I will return back to the board when ready.

Please keep my family in your prayers as we deal with this tradgedy.

My mother is now an [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//angel.gif[/img]

DanvilleBengal

There is nothing to say except God bless you and that sentient human beings around here will support you where they can because we realize our own mortality.
Good luck man....nothing that can be said can replace a good Mom...I know I'm going to be feeling your pain whan/if that day comes for me......
Hope you feel better soon....

My friend I am so sorry to hear this news. It is a tough thing to lose a parent and something Im not ready for myself. Ill keep you in my prayers. Take care of your family and remember the person your mother was.

Jamie_B

Danville,

Your mom is in a better place now. No more pain or suffering.
The Lord will give you comfort in the time of your sorrow.
My prayers and thoughts go to you and your family.

sneaky

Guest schotzee
[quote name='sneaky' post='242224' date='Apr 2 2006, 02:42 AM']Danville,

Your mom is in a better place now. No more pain or suffering.
The Lord will give you comfort in the time of your sorrow.
My prayers and thoughts go to you and your family.

sneaky[/quote]

Great words sneaky

Same here Danville,my thoughts and prayers to you.I lost both my parents,my mother
at a really young age,my father recently.The Lord will give you strength.
You can always keep her in your heart.
God Bless friend
Words can not express my sympathy.

Sorry about your loss. My grandmother just passed away 2 sundays ago. My brother inlaw lost his dad 2 weeks ago right after playing a round of golf down florida whee he lives during the winter months. He almost lost his mom within that same week.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. -_-

Danville my friend,....I can only extend prayers, hugs and my heart...I don't know
the sorrow of losing a parent and I'm not looking forward to it...I'm sorry for your
loss and your definately in my prayers...it sounds as if she had a long road, she is
at peace now, she will always be with you when you need her...

(((((hugs))))) :(

Archived