2 in a row

tracenuts

hell yeah two in a row, i thought we were going to get fucked on that hit by dunn in the 8th, i was going to be extremely pissed if they kept that call as an out.

david weathers has also looked good in his 2 save opportunities, maybe he will be our new closer instead of closer by committee bullshit

Guest WhoDeyForever

Claussen actually did pretty good he had a little hot streak going on untill that damn homer :angry: anyways 2-1 is fucking awesome on our way to 3-1 :headbang:

[quote name='JC' post='244967' date='Apr 6 2006, 10:34 PM']Milton is debuting tommarow :mellow:

I hope he does well.[/quote]

If he pitches like he did in his last 2 spring training games then he should pitch pretty good.

Guest ThurmanMunster
Milton had a career worst year, it happens in baseball. I think he can get back to what he used to do in his career. If he does that then we will be happy and he can win 12 games for us.

Claussen i thikn is gonna be a good SP. He has shown flashes of brilliance and i think he will be more consistent this year. I think the Reds need 1 more good SP and they would be a legit contender in the central. With that new SP, Harang, Arroyo, Claussen, Milton (Bailey to replace him in a year or two) they would be lookin pretty good.

I am just glad to watch the games. They help get me through the NFL offseason.

I did feel the reds bullpen could be a strength of this team, but Burns fucking sucks ass. We need to get a young workhorse in our pen i think.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='245022' date='Apr 6 2006, 10:54 PM']Im biding my time...I was excited last year at this time as well. Talk to me after the all star break.[/quote]

I was going to respond to this post. But you told me not to talk to
you until after the All Star break. :whistle:

:ninja:

Archived