Sorority Hazing Sex Scandal

Jason

[b]Sigma Delta Pi Sorority Hazing Sex Scandal: 23 Women Arrested[/b]

Apr 12, 2006
Tampa Police raided the Sigma Delta Pi sorority house at Westborn College where twenty three women, ranging in age from 19-24, were arrested on charges that reportedly included hazing violations, racketeering, pandering and involuntary recording of sexual acts without the consent of the participants, according to a published report by bi.gs News
Apparently, as part of a ceremonial initiation into the sorority, each of the 36 pledges were "required to have sex or oral sex on a first date with 7 partners in a two week period" according to a report from bi.gs.
District attorney Michael Watts also said that: "These [partners] had to be men they did not know chosen from a popular online dating service. There is evidence that at least 2 of the senior girls in the sorority received in excess of $2500 in checks from men who were pre-selected as sex-dates for the pledges,"
All 36 of the current pledges who are now Sigma Delta Pi sisters are suspected of going out on sex-dates with a total somewhere in the vicinity of 250 different males. Two of them are alleged to have been with high school seniors from nearby Shelby High School.
At the scene, police seized computers that had more than 20 hours of digital videos recordings of the pledges engaged in sexual intercourse in the sorority house. The videos were apparently recorded without the knowledge of the male partners via a web cam mounted on a computer monitor.
Bi.gs News cites Paula Rogers, spokesperson for Westborn College, with saying "This is not an accurate reflection of the students or Christian teachings at Westborn College. Hazing is a very serious offense and we have a zero-tolerance policy for that kind of behavior. The Sorority's official status has been revoked and the girls who were arrested have been suspended pending the outcome of a full investigation. We're going to get to the bottom of all this."
The arrests reportedly ended a 1-month investigation that involved the Tampa Bay Police Department and the CDC (Center For Disease Control). According to reports, many of the girls were having unprotected sex and the CDC was called in because of potential health concerns.

Link: [url="http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_21214091.shtml"]http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/..._21214091.shtml[/url]

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='Jason' post='249265' date='Apr 14 2006, 10:14 AM'][b]Sigma Delta Pi Sorority Hazing Sex Scandal: 23 Women Arrested[/b]

Apr 12, 2006
Tampa Police raided the Sigma Delta Pi sorority house at Westborn College where twenty three women, ranging in age from 19-24, were arrested on charges that reportedly included hazing violations, racketeering, pandering and involuntary recording of sexual acts without the consent of the participants, according to a published report by bi.gs News
Apparently, as part of a ceremonial initiation into the sorority, each of the 36 pledges were "required to have sex or oral sex on a first date with 7 partners in a two week period" according to a report from bi.gs.
District attorney Michael Watts also said that: "These [partners] had to be men they did not know chosen from a popular online dating service. There is evidence that at least 2 of the senior girls in the sorority received in excess of $2500 in checks from men who were pre-selected as sex-dates for the pledges,"
All 36 of the current pledges who are now Sigma Delta Pi sisters are suspected of going out on sex-dates with a total somewhere in the vicinity of 250 different males. Two of them are alleged to have been with high school seniors from nearby Shelby High School.
At the scene, police seized computers that had more than 20 hours of digital videos recordings of the pledges engaged in sexual intercourse in the sorority house. The videos were apparently recorded without the knowledge of the male partners via a web cam mounted on a computer monitor.
Bi.gs News cites Paula Rogers, spokesperson for Westborn College, with saying "This is not an accurate reflection of the students or Christian teachings at Westborn College. Hazing is a very serious offense and we have a zero-tolerance policy for that kind of behavior. The Sorority's official status has been revoked and the girls who were arrested have been suspended pending the outcome of a full investigation. We're going to get to the bottom of all this."
The arrests reportedly ended a 1-month investigation that involved the Tampa Bay Police Department and the CDC (Center For Disease Control). According to reports, many of the girls were having unprotected sex and the CDC was called in because of potential health concerns.

Link: [url="http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/article_21214091.shtml"]http://www.postchronicle.com/news/strange/..._21214091.shtml[/url][/quote]

no webcam footage...

Now you see why people from other cultures i.e. muslims don't respect our so called christian values..

We are country filled with hypocrites who claim to have a religious or spiritual affiliation but judging by our actions and deeds you would never know. Is this just a microcosim of what is going on in the "christian world". Our president who boldy claims his christian beliefs behaves as a man who has never read teachings of Jesus and he certainly doesn't do what Jesus would do. From the president on down we are country filled with hypocritcial holier than thou, my shit doesn't stink people.

Christian colleges are no different than secular ones, in the manner of sex. I went to one for a year and a half. Just because a college is a christian college doesnt mean all the kids attending practice. I knew of people involved in drugs, prostition for tuition, homosexuality, drunkness. Now if this school is anything like my former school, Ill bet you rather than help get these girls on the right path they just boot them out. A good majority of these instatutions and large churches are run by the pharises these days, I see things like this and when I thought I was getting less and less, I grow more and more bitter.

Lord help me with that, I dont want the stone heart.

Edit: By the way Im not any better, Ive been a drunk, associated with those involved in the drug world, amongst other sins. I am working on that, I havent been drunk in a long time and rarely even drink at all (not that drinking itself is a sin). None of my friends that did drugs, do anymore. But I sill have other sins Im working on so...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Bengal_Smoov' post='249297' date='Apr 14 2006, 11:31 AM']no webcam footage...
Now you see why people from other cultures i.e. muslims don't respect our so called christian values..

We are country filled with hypocrites who claim to have a religious or spiritual affiliation but judging by our actions and deeds you would never know. Is this just a microcosim of what is going on in the "christian world". Our president who boldy claims his christian beliefs behaves as a man who has never read teachings of Jesus and he certainly doesn't do what Jesus would do. From the president on down we are country filled with hypocritcial holier than thou, my shit doesn't stink people.[/quote]

and this couldn't have anything to do w/ these same people never hearing anything bad about their society or culture, b/c of the whole "no freedom of press" thing? our media hands it to us consistantly, but that is how it should be... maybe that is why we are more open minded in our society and realize there is evil in every religion, government, and person in general, and are reminded of this fact everyday...

[quote name='Ben' post='249328' date='Apr 14 2006, 12:18 PM']fake...

I saw this the other day on another site, this site simply ripped it off. Plus the author of the story should be a tip off[/quote]

Still wouldnt have completely supprised me though, the year before I got there they closed off a hallway by the library that allowed people to cut through part of a building instead of going around, because they caught several people having sex in it.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='249317' date='Apr 14 2006, 01:27 PM']and this couldn't have anything to do w/ these same people never hearing anything bad about their society or culture, b/c of the whole "no freedom of press" thing? our media hands it to us consistantly, but that is how it should be... maybe that is why we are more open minded in our society and realize there is evil in every religion, government, and person in general, and are reminded of this fact everyday...[/quote]

Rick, there is not evil in every religion, maybe people who do things under the guise of religion but if you think that ANY religion teaches evil, then I suggest you study those religions more thoroughly and decide afterwards.

A person who is religious meaning he practices his religion and lives it as a way of his life, I guarantee, will not do the things which you hear about on the news. And if he does, he is not really a Muslim, Christian, Jew or any other. Would you call Tim McVeigh a Christian? Hell no even though he may have been born a Christian but he certainly did not adhere to Christianity when he blew up the Fed building in OK. The same for the people in Iraq and around the world who kill innocents in the name of Islam, the certainly are not Muslims even though the news can't say it enough that "Muslims do this and that".

And in regards to the freedom of press thing, I guarantee (since I am of one of those countries) that the PEOPLE want freedom of press and many other freedoms they are not allowed because of the ruling parties best interest is to not give it to them. It has nothing to do with people's wants, it has everything to do with the rulers' wants.

[quote name='CP1' post='249337' date='Apr 14 2006, 12:30 PM']Rick, there is not evil in every religion, maybe people who do things under the guise of religion but if you think that ANY religion teaches evil, then I suggest you study those religions more thoroughly and decide afterwards.

A person who is religious meaning he practices his religion and lives it as a way of his life, I guarantee, will not do the things which you hear about on the news. And if he does, he is not really a Muslim, Christian, Jew or any other. Would you call Tim McVeigh a Christian? Hell no even though he may have been born a Christian but he certainly did not adhere to Christianity when he blew up the Fed building in OK. The same for the people in Iraq and around the world who kill innocents in the name of Islam, the certainly are not Muslims even though the news can't say it enough that "Muslims do this and that".

And in regards to the freedom of press thing, I guarantee (since I am of one of those countries) that the PEOPLE want freedom of press and many other freedoms they are not allowed because of the ruling parties best interest is to not give it to them. It has nothing to do with people's wants, it has everything to do with the rulers' wants.[/quote]

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='CP1' post='249337' date='Apr 14 2006, 12:30 PM']Rick, there is not evil in every religion, maybe people who do things under the guise of religion but if you think that ANY religion teaches evil, then I suggest you study those religions more thoroughly and decide afterwards.

And in regards to the freedom of press thing, I guarantee (since I am of one of those countries) that the PEOPLE want freedom of press and many other freedoms they are not allowed because of the ruling parties best interest is to not give it to them. It has nothing to do with people's wants, it has everything to do with the rulers' wants.[/quote]

there is evil in everyone... i wasn't trying to make the point that religions or specific religion are evil... i'm saying that EVERYONE i evil, or has that in them...

i agree about your last statement 100%... but you didn't catch my point, i don't think... they read about all the things that the US and its citizens do wrong, and think "why would i want to be like them"... however, imo we are no more evil than anyone else... we are just called to the carpet on a consistant basis... that was my point about the US getting a bad rep b/c of the lack of freedom of speech in these types of countries...

hope this explains my position better...

to further my point though, the biggest scum of the earth imo, is someone that uses religion to influence people or to gain power, while not practicing that religion... and christians piss me off about this more than anyone, considering its my religion they are trampling on...

Archived