So where does everyone live

berz4208

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='254143' date='Apr 24 2006, 12:21 AM']funny, I thought you moved back already. Do you live anywhere near Harvest of God near Greenbriar Mall in Chesapeake?[/quote]
I'm moving back during the summer after the school year and not sure what Harvest of God is but im only about 5 minutes away from Greenbrier Mall

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='254885' date='Apr 25 2006, 11:51 AM']lincoln hites niggas, no one can roll through my hood. i dare a pitt. fan comes through here, as matter of fact of yall know anyone tell em to give me a visit.[/quote]
are you a white man?

:ninja:

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='255157' date='Apr 25 2006, 03:15 PM']hell no nigga..had a dream once i woke up and i was white, scared the crap out of me. :)
just fucking around, i live in mason actually right near the homaram shit. nice ass area though. dude if i lived in lincoln hites i wouldn't have the 52" tv, shiiiit.[/quote]

i'm in mason too, just off bethany rd and mason-montgomery

[quote name='emc334' post='255306' date='Apr 26 2006, 12:55 AM']i'm in mason too, just off bethany rd and mason-montgomery[/quote]

i used to live off butelr warren on hamilton across from some cows, where kyle station turns into hamilton when it crosses butler warren... you were like 1 mile from me....

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='EnglishBengal' post='254830' date='Apr 25 2006, 10:28 AM']just outside London, England.

51st state comin' right at ya![/quote]

peurto rico is like the 51st state and mexico is becoming 52nd, u can be 53rd tho :)

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='254179' date='Apr 24 2006, 07:17 AM']I'm moving back during the summer after the school year and not sure what Harvest of God is but im only about 5 minutes away from Greenbrier Mall[/quote]
Bowie, Maryland. But my heart is still in my home town of Columbus, Ohio. Graduated from Northland H.S. in 19**. Just moved up here from Chesapeake, Va. and I actually miss the area. Lived about 15 minutes from Greenbrier Mall. They have a nice sports memorabilia store called "Good Sports" that carry a lot of Buckeye paraphernalia.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived