What do you believe?

Storm

I believe

Tupac is still alive.
Soccer in the U.S. may be as big as football one day.
Bengals will bring home a super bowl in the next two years.
One day...i will be a kicker for the bengals :lol:
Rappers will eventually run out of songs.
Rock and Roll will forever live on.
Emo music is fucking stupid and everyone in a emo band should be shipped off to Siberia where no one will give a fuck about them.
Semi-Long hair is coming back to style.
Kids in school are getting lazier and more stupid every day.

I don't believe

i dont no what i don't believe so ill stick to what i believe.

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Lawman' post='267807' date='May 14 2006, 09:12 AM']F.U.C.K. (for fuck). There is an urban legend which states that the term "fuck" originated as an acronym, standing for "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge." According to this etymology, adulterers in medieval England would be charged with the crime of unlawful carnal knowledge. After a while the charge was shortened on the charge sheet to "F.U.C.K.", and so the term came to mean the act of adultery. There are a number of variations on this theme - the same acronym was posted on stocks where adulterers were publicly humiliated. Another variation suggests that F.U.C.K stands for "Fornication Under Consent of the King", a phrase supposedly posted on the doors of those persons permitted to reproduce at a time of medieval population control or to indicate that a brothel had paid its tax and was licensed to operate. These etymologies are false for a number of reasons: the "population control" theory neglects the fact that at the time in question, fornication referred only to the sin of sex outside marriage, and would not have been used to refer to acts between married partners, the practice of adopting acronyms into everyday language (such as yuppie, nimbyism, radar and sonar) was not common practice until the 20th century, and "fuck" derives unambiguously from Old English.
:D[/quote]

Hmmmmm....

well, in 1990, me and my homies formed an urban rock band by the very same name.

We were also called FUCK .....(From Us Colored Kids)

We made some pretty good tracks like.....

"Kill my Landlord",

"Dont Truss dat Hoe",

"Whyte Girl with a Black Ass",

and my personal favorite "Her Breath stank, but I still Love her".

Unfortunatly, we failed to sign a record deal because at that time, we were deemed too contraversial.

<_<

:ninja:

[quote name='ONYX' post='270142' date='May 19 2006, 09:38 AM']Hmmmmm....

well, in 1990, me and my homies formed an urban rock band by the very same name.

We were also called FUCK .....(From Us Colored Kids)

We made some pretty good tracks like.....

"Kill my Landlord",

"Dont Truss dat Hoe",

"Whyte Girl with a Black Ass",

and my personal favorite "Her Breath stank, but I still Love her".

Unfortunatly, we failed to sign a record deal because at that time, we were deemed too contraversial.
<_<
:ninja:[/quote]

Dude I got my hands on that mixed tape. Personally "I thought BAB is a HOE pt1 The Begining" was the best track on it.

I believe
That religion is the cause and start of all fights. We would not be in this state right now if we didn't have religion.
Jesus existed but didnt have magical powers.
other countries helping countries on civil wars just makes it worse.

I believe the bird flue can strike here soon.
Aids will be cured.
I believe in alien life.
Universe does end.
Cancer will be cured.
Heredity dosent affect your life expectency.

Thank you

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='#40' post='273394' date='May 25 2006, 09:55 PM']I believe
[b]That religion is the cause and start of all fights. We would not be in this state right now if we didn't have religion.[/b][/quote]

actually think that all the way through... thats not even close to being true....

but you can relate around 9 out of 10 crimes w/ money though....

Ill just say this about the whole Religon argument. It's not religon it's those who use and twist it. If more people would read thier respective manuals, rather than listen to the false prophets, and try their best to follow them I believe it would be a much BETTER world.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='#40' post='273740' date='May 26 2006, 03:24 PM']Bengal Rick?
mind explaining to me your reasons..
im not disagreeing with you ,,but i just want to know[/quote]

think about almost all crimes... you can relate them to money in one form or another... alot of murders are due to financial reasons or marital reasons (which usually spawn from money problems... robbery is a given... rape is the one big crime that doesn't usually revolve around money... think about all the crimes you can think of, and you'll be surprised how many you can relate directly or indirectly to money...

but as far as just wars go, alot of those are caused by religion... if thats what you were saying, then my bad...

Yeah, thats what i meant, but if you look way back, during the the first civilization days, religious wars were fought then too. one group followed one religion, a nearby town followerd another..one thought their religion was superior.(how can someone think that their respective religion is better than someone else follow).then they started fighting.

yeah basically thats what i meant

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='273741' date='May 26 2006, 03:27 PM']Ill just say this about the whole Religon argument. It's not religon it's those who use and twist it. If more people would read thier respective manuals, rather than listen to the false prophets, and try their best to follow them I believe it would be a much BETTER world.[/quote]

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

my hero!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Claptonrocks
I believe that there is more propaganda to tear down our leaders than ever before.
that the middle east breeds terrorists and its time to rectify that whole situation there..
that Malcom X was brainwashed by a shoe salesmen ( Elijah Muhammad) ...became enlightened and the muslims killed him .
JFK blew it in the bay of pigs and created more enemies than he could handle.
Blacks hate whites more than the other way around.
Spanish caused slave trading.
Rastafarians have the nastiest hair in the world..
Raggae music all sounds lilke the same song.
Rap Music has improved with time ( most of it still sucks though)
Rock Music will never make a comeback...
Bob Dylan is the Carl Sandburg of his era..but he cant sing a llick.
there is a heaven or whatever you want to call it.
there is a higher being ..
there is no hell.
there are angels
miracles
everyone should have to serve his country or shut the fuck up about it
most americans have become pacifists and are weak kneed..
people love to rant about the way the government handles the security of this country read too much propaganda written by cowards that wouldnt fight if their life depended on it.
the school system spends more money on wages and have forgotten what the hell the objective is....
teachers are the bottom rung of the school system and get shit on by administrators too much
taxes are out of hand... tax on what you buy and nothing else
Most Mexicans are hard workers...
Asians are smart and work hard.
Meat isnt meant to be digested by our stomachs...the residue causes cancers.
B-12 is a miracle vitamin at least for me
alcohol and drugs are crutches ...no matter how little you use them
America has only two allies..Israel and Great Britain...
Whites emulate allot of black mannerisms and its led to the fucked up society we have today....
Roger Federer dominates his sport more than any athlete alive..
Dale Earnhart Jr. is the most overrated driver in Nascar.
Ahmad Brooks will be the greatest linebacker the Bengals have ever had.
Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson will go down as one of the greatest duos in football.
Adam Dunn will hit 600 homers.
Most high volumn internet posters dont have a good relationship with
women...

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='299291' date='Jul 23 2006, 03:52 PM']I believe that there is more propaganda to tear down our leaders than ever before.
that the middle east breeds terrorists and its time to rectify that whole situation there..
that Malcom X was brainwashed by a shoe salesmen ( Elijah Muhammad) ...became enlightened and the muslims killed him .
JFK blew it in the bay of pigs and created more enemies than he could handle.
[b]Blacks hate whites more than the other way around.[/b]
Spanish caused slave trading.
Rastafarians have the nastiest hair in the world..
Raggae music all sounds lilke the same song.
Rap Music has improved with time ( most of it still sucks though)
Rock Music will never make a comeback...
Bob Dylan is the Carl Sandburg of his era..but he cant sing a llick.
there is a heaven or whatever you want to call it.
there is a higher being ..
there is no hell.
there are angels
miracles
[b]everyone should have to serve his country or shut the fuck up about it[/b]
[b]most americans have become pacifists and are weak kneed..[/b]
[b]people love to rant about the way the government handles the security of this country read too much propaganda written by cowards that wouldnt fight if their life depended on it.[/b]
the school system spends more money on wages and have forgotten what the hell the objective is....
teachers are the bottom rung of the school system and get shit on by administrators too much
taxes are out of hand... tax on what you buy and nothing else
Most Mexicans are hard workers...
Asians are smart and work hard.
Meat isnt meant to be digested by our stomachs...the residue causes cancers.
B-12 is a miracle vitamin at least for me
alcohol and drugs are crutches ...no matter how little you use them
America has only two allies..Israel and Great Britain...
[b]Whites emulate allot of black mannerisms and its led to the fucked up society we have today....[/b]
Roger Federer dominates his sport more than any athlete alive..
Dale Earnhart Jr. is the most overrated driver in Nascar.
Ahmad Brooks will be the greatest linebacker the Bengals have ever had.
Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson will go down as one of the greatest duos in football.
[b]Adam Dunn will hit 600 homers.[/b]
Most high volumn internet posters dont have a good relationship with
women...[/quote]

I believe that the people that actually believe the beliefs in bold, is the real reason why
society is so fucked up today.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='sneaky' post='299550' date='Jul 24 2006, 12:12 AM']I believe that the people that actually believe the beliefs in bold, is the real reason why
society is so fucked up today.[/quote]
I read your beliefs so i know your head was allready fucked up before you read anything i had to say..

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='299573' date='Jul 24 2006, 01:37 AM']I read your beliefs so i know your head was allready fucked up before you read anything i had to say..[/quote]

[b]I believe that Claptonrocks should do us a favor and go drive around as a human mine sweeper through the streets of Baghdad. [/b] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='ONYX' post='299550' date='Jul 24 2006, 12:12 AM']I believe that the people that actually believe the beliefs in bold, is the real reason why

Especially the stuff about Adam Dunn hitting 600 homers. ;)

[quote name='sneaky' post='299550' date='Jul 23 2006, 10:12 PM']I believe that the people that actually believe the beliefs in bold, is the real reason why

you forgot the one about Israel being one of our only allies... not to mention Rafael Nadal has closed the gap between Federer and the rest of the men's tour faster than anyone ever expected.

So basically we should know by now that clapton is a racist, uneducated, blind, zionist, neo-con asshole

alright clapton now show us all that great education of yours and call us pussies and such :boring:

[quote name='Honkey' post='299932' date='Jul 24 2006, 04:32 PM']..[b] not to mention Rafael Nadal has closed the gap between Federer and the rest of the men's tour faster than anyone ever expected[/b].[/quote]

Damn right, Nadal is a beast.

Nadal 6-2 Federer.

Guest Claptonrocks

[quote name='Honkey' post='299932' date='Jul 24 2006, 04:32 PM']you forgot the one about Israel being one of our only allies... not to mention Rafael Nadal has closed the gap between Federer and the rest of the men's tour faster than anyone ever expected.

So basically we should know by now that clapton is a racist, uneducated, blind, zionist, neo-con asshole

alright clapton now show us all that great education of yours and call us pussies and such :boring:[/quote]

You truly are a honky arent you... asskissing zealot.

[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='300089' date='Jul 24 2006, 08:06 PM']You truly are a honky arent you... asskissing zealot.[/quote]

lol omgxgoz

u @Re so punx rawk!!!!!harxc0re fo lyfe !!!

Archived