NBA Playoffs

Guest ThurmanMunster

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='265110' date='May 7 2006, 09:44 PM']This series could go either way. I wouldn't just leave suns with no chance. I bet it goes down to 6 or 7.[/quote]

they better find a way to stop Elton Brand quickly!!!

STOP ALL THIS GARBAGE TALK~!

NASH(MVP)>cassel

MARION(REBOUND+DUNK MACHINE)>Brand

B.Diaw(Most improved player in NBA)
L.Barbosa(Phenom)
James Jones(MULTI THREAT)
Eddie(3pt killa)
Kurt Thomas(Clutch tre man)..................................................>rest of Clippers team

Amare could beat them with his suit on hahhaa :lmao:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='cantstop85' post='265124' date='May 7 2006, 09:56 PM']STOP ALL THIS GARBAGE TALK~!

NASH(MVP)>cassel

MARION(REBOUND+DUNK MACHINE)>Brand

B.Diaw(Most improved player in NBA)
L.Barbosa(Phenom)
James Jones(MULTI THREAT)
Eddie(3pt killa)
Kurt Thomas(Clutch tre man)..................................................>rest of Clippers team

Amare could beat them with his suit on hahhaa :lmao:[/quote]

dont u mean Tim Thomas???????? and ur a suns fan LOL.

Marion > Brand? are u nuts?

So IF marion guards brand, who guards maggette? they will need marion on maggette because marion wont do shit to stopind brand and no one else will stop maggette.

When u get back to normal let us all know, we wish u good luck in ur recovery ;).

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='265129' date='May 7 2006, 09:59 PM']dont u mean Tim Thomas???????? and ur a suns fan LOL.

Marion > Brand? are u nuts?

So IF marion guards brand, who guards maggette? they will need marion on maggette because marion wont do shit to stopind brand and no one else will stop maggette.
When u get back to normal let us all know, we wish u good luck in ur recovery ;).[/quote]

wtf lol

First of all I ment to put Kurt Thomas then put Tim Thomas on the next line because i herd Kurt is gunna be able to come back for this series and Tim is the clutch tre man :bowdown: .

Secondly, Marion guarded Kobe and odom against the lakers and he did a great job towards the end of the series~! With Tim Thomas playing really well as of late we will be just fine especially if Kurt comes back.

You have just been Owned :onoudidnt:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='cantstop85' post='265136' date='May 7 2006, 10:05 PM']wtf lol

First of all I ment to put Kurt Thomas then put Tim Thomas on the next line because i herd Kurt is gunna be able to come back for this series and Tim is the clutch tre man :bowdown: .

Secondly, Marion guarded Kobe and odom against the lakers and he did a great job towards the end of the series~! With Tim Thomas playing really well as of late we will be just fine especially if Kurt comes back.

You have just been Owned :onoudidnt:[/quote]

how was i owned? Kobe played very well and if he had better teammates they would have won so marion didnt do that well on him. Tim Thomas is the man u were thinkin of because he hit that 3. Kurt Thomas is garbage and is undersized and weak. Odom is a joke. He is a SF who was forced to PF, just like Marion. Marion wont be able to touch Brand.

If Amare played, then the Suns win (ill admit that), but without Amare the Clippers should win with ease.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='265139' date='May 7 2006, 10:08 PM']how was i owned? Kobe played very well and if he had better teammates they would have won so marion didnt do that well on him. Tim Thomas is the man u were thinkin of because he hit that 3. Kurt Thomas is garbage and is undersized and weak. Odom is a joke. He is a SF who was forced to PF, just like Marion. Marion wont be able to touch Brand.
If Amare played, then the Suns win (ill admit that), but without Amare the Clippers should win with ease.[/quote]

Kobe sucked game 7 for a reason (marion and [b]raja[/b])

i know i told u tim was the one with the tre and kurt might come back(kurt is a bigger sized body that would help the team with size period)

Odom is not a joke he is their second best player

Brand and cassel are there best players and then u have maggetet and livingston

we have nash marion and raja and barbosa and james jones......with TIM and eddie off the bench

NO EASE IN THIS SERIES GET IT RIGHT~! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='cantstop85' post='265145' date='May 7 2006, 10:17 PM']Kobe sucked game 7 for a reason (marion and [b]raja[/b])

i know i told u tim was the one with the tre and kurt might come back(kurt is a bigger sized body that would help the team with size period)

we have nash marion and raja and barbosa and james jones......with TIM and eddie off the bench

NO EASE IN THIS SERIES GET IT RIGHT~! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img][/quote]

id put kaman at # 2 best cuz he has played great in the playoffs.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[img]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/buck/img/jun04/bill616.jpg[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]THE REAL MVP[/b][/size][/color]

Guest CTBengalsFan
[quote name='cantstop85' post='265145' date='May 7 2006, 10:17 PM']Kobe sucked game 7 for a reason (marion and [b]raja[/b])

NO EASE IN THIS SERIES GET IT RIGHT~! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/33.gif[/img][/quote]

If Marion guards Brand pencil in Brand to get 35 a night. It's crazy to say this but it actually looks like the Clippers are on their way to the Conference Finals. Granted they play well in the system, but don't list off the Suns no name players as if they're better than the Clippers players. Cuttino Mobley is as good as James Jones or Eddie House at least, and there's no one in the middle to match up with Kaman. I'm gonna say Clips in 6.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='265139' date='May 7 2006, 10:08 PM']if he had better teammates they would have won[/quote]

A lot of teams would win if they had better players. ^_^

Since we seem to have a little thing going on here, how about a friendly wager.

If the Suns win you have to rock a Suns signature that I will create for you, and if the Clippers win the series I will sport a Clippers signature of your choice for a week. Sound like a plan?

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='265185' date='May 8 2006, 12:25 AM']A lot of teams would win if they had better players. ^_^

Since we seem to have a little thing going on here, how about a friendly wager.

If the Suns win you have to rock a Suns signature that I will create for you, and if the Clippers win the series I will sport a Clippers signature of your choice for a week. Sound like a plan?[/quote]

idk how to make sigs, but if u made a good Clipps sig involving 2 or 3 players of my choice for me then its game. i have nothing to make sigs with :(

im game. Clipps me, Suns u and instead of for a week, for the remainder of the playoffs.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='265188' date='May 8 2006, 12:36 AM']It is a deal.[/quote]

alrighty, good luck.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='cantstop85' post='265145' date='May 7 2006, 10:17 PM'][b]Kobe sucked game 7 for a reason[/b] (marion and [b]raja[/b])[/quote]

so wat happend in games 1 thru 6? and kobe didnt even try to play in the 2nd half of game 7...

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='265514' date='May 8 2006, 06:28 PM']Didn't know there were so many suns and clipper fans around here. Or clipper fans period.[/quote]

clippers are the favorite team in LA now.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='265149' date='May 7 2006, 10:26 PM'][img]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/sports/buck/img/jun04/bill616.jpg[/img]
[color="#FF0000"][size=5][b]THE REAL MVP[/b][/size][/color][/quote]

He is a very good player, and no disrespect to him intended, but I think he is the third most valuable player on his team.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='265576' date='May 8 2006, 09:34 PM']He is a very good player, and no disrespect to him intended, but I think he is the third most valuable player on his team.[/quote]

billups is the most important, then ben.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='265139' date='May 7 2006, 09:08 PM']how was i owned? Kobe played very well and if he had better teammates they would have won so marion didnt do that well on him. Tim Thomas is the man u were thinkin of because he hit that 3. Kurt Thomas is garbage and is undersized and weak. Odom is a joke. He is a SF who was forced to PF, just like Marion. Marion wont be able to touch Brand.
[b]If Amare played, then the Suns win (ill admit that), but without Amare the Clippers should win with ease.[/b][/quote]

Still sure about that one???

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='265655' date='May 9 2006, 01:31 AM']Still sure about that one???[/quote]

oh shit, i forgot. NBA playoffs are best of 1....silly me. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

Guest ThurmanMunster
even tho the clippers lost, the suns better find a way to stop Brand. If he keeps getting 40 then the clippers should win it. I think they can create a way to stop Nash because Dunleavy is a very smart team defense coach and i got faith in him putting something together.

clipps need to watch the TO's so nash cant get running cuz thats where the clippers will get destroyed.

The Suns have the Clippers playing exactly the way they want them. They will let Brand score 40 every game if the Clippers will allow the Suns to slash & kick. The main thing that hurt the Suns last night was they fouled the Clip joint way more early on than they should of, and normally do. That let the Clippers hang around and neutralized the defensive capabilities of Marion and took Tim Thomas of the floor. If the Suns can cut down on the fouls, then they should be fine.

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='265669' date='May 9 2006, 03:22 AM']oh shit, i forgot. NBA playoffs are best of 1....silly me. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img][/quote]

I wasn't saying that the series is over because of one game. Either team can still win it. But you said win with ease. If the clips win its not gonna be with ease. Its gonna be a battle for either team to win the series.

Guest ThurmanMunster
it should be a fun series at the least. Clippers got retarded and tried to play fast pace, they dont have the outside shooting or people to try fast pace...

Archived