NBA Playoffs

Guest ThurmanMunster

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='cantstop85' post='272358' date='May 23 2006, 10:46 PM']fuck yes~!~!~! i love my man's news sig it is wet!!!! damn i love the suns. and i love how we are always the underdog or undersized or undermanned or too tired or too anything all that matters now is that we got to the next round and now we have a fresh new start to a series that we know we can win and a series that we one last year, without joe johnson, and now we have many new additions and a better team. I love the suns 4 life. GO SUNS!!!!

p.s - i hate bandwagoners that hoop on the the good teams that win championships~~! its about commitment to a team and not a win - loss record! ........p.p.s - now that the clippers lost there are alot of stranded bandwagoners, looks like they might hoop on the winner of the pictons heat game. :thumbsdown:[/quote]

fuck everyone left in the playoffs, ALTHO ill root for whoever wins in the East cuz i hate both west teams badly. I respect the Pistons and id like to see SHaq win one wihtout Kobe so i can bash Kobe more :)

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='272398' date='May 23 2006, 11:41 PM']can u replace nash with someone less gay (fuck canadians)? idk who else is on it cuz i didnt focus on the right 2, but add Bell instead. I assume hte leftside is Thomas and Diaw but im not 100% cuz i dont like the Suns at all.[/quote]

No you must suffer your fate. By the way Thomas is holding Bell. You should know, that is the pose after the big three pointer that Bell hit.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='273348' date='May 25 2006, 07:52 PM']No you must suffer your fate. By the way Thomas is holding Bell. You should know, that is the pose after the big three pointer that Bell hit.[/quote]

didnt see the game, i was busy makin money (M.E.M.P.H.I.S. great song i thought of) :)

Guest WhoDeyForever

Anybody see the Detroit-Miami game last night? I was so pissed off at Detroit. I have no words. They didn't even try to win the damn game last night. I lost all respect for the Pistons and I might not even watch Game 5 because they pissed me off so much :boring:

Guest Master Shake

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='274763' date='May 30 2006, 07:57 AM']Anybody see the Detroit-Miami game last night? I was so pissed off at Detroit. I have no words. They didn't even try to win the damn game last night. I lost all respect for the Pistons and I might not even watch Game 5 because they pissed me off so much :boring:[/quote]

I think the Pistons have lost a lot of people's respect this year with the way they've acted in the playoffs. From their refusal to give their opponent any credit whatsoever against Cleveland, to the way they've hung their heads in this series after every time Wade hits a critical basket.

Anyway, I'd love to see a Wade/Nowitzki duel in the finals... tho most would say LeBron, Kobe, or Duncan, these two may in fact be the best players in the NBA, and they're certainly 2 of the most unique and entertaining guys I've seen.

It was a great season for my suns we played really hard i was heartbrokin when we lost last night i literally cryed my self to sleep last night. I am very depressed, it is as if i have nothing to do anymore and im like dying. But we proved alot of haters wrong and played a hell of a season without amare and kurt and with all obstacles we did the best with what we had. Great season and i cant wait till next year! GO SUNS!

[quote name='cantstop85' post='277350' date='Jun 4 2006, 09:28 AM']It was a great season for my suns we played really hard i was heartbrokin when we lost last night i literally cryed my self to sleep last night. I am very depressed, it is as if i have nothing to do anymore and im like dying. But we proved alot of haters wrong and played a hell of a season without amare and kurt and with all obstacles we did the best with what we had. Great season and i cant wait till next year! GO SUNS![/quote]

Agreed. I thought to myself when Bell got injured it was the final nail in the coffin. How many teams could go this far with 3 injured starters, one of whom being the leading scorer on the team and a top player in the league. The Suns have a lot of talent though. I just hope and pray that Amare comes back 100% next season. This team will be very scary then. I mean look how far we went without him. The Suns will destroy competition next season with him. Boris Diaw needs to be signed long-term now. The guy can play any position and is getting better everyday. The sweet part is he is nowhere close to reaching his optimum potential yet. Once he realizes how much ability he has to slash to the lanes and dunk, he will be an even better player. Add to that Amare drawing doubles next year and teams can no longer double up and trap Nash. If I get info that Amare is 100%, I will be betting a lot of cash on the Suns next season. Best believe.

Good run though. Team overcame a lot and I am proud of their grit as a fan.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='277376' date='Jun 4 2006, 10:51 AM']Agreed. I thought to myself when Bell got injured it was the final nail in the coffin. How many teams could go this far with 3 injured starters, one of whom being the leading scorer on the team and a top player in the league. The Suns have a lot of talent though. I just hope and pray that Amare comes back 100% next season. This team will be very scary then. I mean look how far we went without him. The Suns will destroy competition next season with him. Boris Diaw needs to be signed long-term now. The guy can play any position and is getting better everyday. The sweet part is he is nowhere close to reaching his optimum potential yet. Once he realizes how much ability he has to slash to the lanes and dunk, he will be an even better player. Add to that Amare drawing doubles next year and teams can no longer double up and trap Nash. If I get info that Amare is 100%, I will be betting a lot of cash on the Suns next season. Best believe.

Good run though. Team overcame a lot and I am proud of their grit as a fan.[/quote]

I love it! just imagine Nash, Amare, Marion, Diaw, Raja, Tim, Barbosa, and we have 2 first round picks to add depth and talent to give starters a break and add depth. I cant wait! Go Suns!!!!

Now that my team is out all i have been doing is research on players that are going to be in the draft on the 28th it seems like we have some good talent in this years class and hopefully with the 2 first round picks that the suns have, we can manage to give him depth so he doesnt play soo many minutes. :D GO SUNS~!!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='278604' date='Jun 6 2006, 09:11 PM']Dan, does my sig come off after completion of playoffs or now that Suns are gone?[/quote]

The deal, as extended by your request, comes after the completion of the finals.

I will try to get a Clips sig made for you sometime after that.

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='278662' date='Jun 6 2006, 11:00 PM']heat will win the whole thing...i guarantee it.[/quote]

Mavs in 5

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='278656' date='Jun 6 2006, 10:41 PM']The deal, as extended by your request, comes after the completion of the finals.

I will try to get a Clips sig made for you sometime after that.[/quote]

k, i couldnt remember what i said and i was too lazy to look. Id love to get a Duke sig if u could do that instead :) (Elton Brand and Grant Hill in it), if u could do that id really appreciate it, thx.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='278703' date='Jun 7 2006, 01:19 AM']k, i couldnt remember what i said and i was too lazy to look. Id love to get a Duke sig if u could do that instead :) (Elton Brand and Grant Hill in it), if u could do that id really appreciate it, thx.[/quote]
You have to put coach K in it at least

If not Dunleavy or Battier.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='JC' post='278850' date='Jun 7 2006, 12:33 PM']You have to put coach K in it at least

If not Dunleavy or Battier.[/quote]

ya and coach k, i dont like dunleavy much, battier is cool, but i dont want him in it.

I want Grant Hill, Elton Brand, Dahntay Jones and Coach K in it :)

Archived