--- Official NON BENGALS RELATED DRAFT DAY TALK thread ---

Guest BlackJesus

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257536' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:45 AM'][b]one is for info related to the Bengals .... the other for all the other teams .... pretty simple really [/b][/quote]

thats not the issue, the problem is i gotta read 2 boards now and u guys post whore too damn quick :(

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I would also recommend having both threads opened at the same time ....

just go to File new window and that way you can have both up at the same time .... and just click between them [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[b]the crowd shouldn't have booed Mario .... not his fault [/b]

[b]looking like the Saints might take Bush .... but then they could also trade him after that [/b]

Guest steggyD
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257593' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:23 PM'][b]the crowd shouldn't have booed Mario .... not his fault [/b]

[b]looking like the Saints might take Bush .... but then they could also trade him after that [/b][/quote]
Ya, that was gay!!!

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='257591' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:21 PM']I'm sooooo pumped. Can't focus on working on my thesis.[/quote]
Haha, I know what you mean.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257586' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:20 PM'][b]I would also recommend having both threads opened at the same time ....

just go to File new window and that way you can have both up at the same time .... and just click between them [/b][/quote]

im running tabs Firefox > IE

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257593' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:23 PM'][b]the crowd shouldn't have booed Mario .... not his fault [/b]

[b]looking like the Saints might take Bush .... but then they could also trade him after that [/b][/quote]

they are trying to make those faggot jets pay a ton, i hope they rape them. Jets need way more than a RB and are gonna look like idiots when they trade away so much for bush.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='257591' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:21 PM']I'm sooooo pumped. Can't focus on working on my thesis.[/quote]

[center]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Lebowski.gif[/img]

[size=4]get your priorities straight [/size] [/center]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='oldschooler' post='257605' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:27 PM']WOW THEY TOOK BUSH !
Still could work out a trade though...[/quote]

they wanted bush from day 1.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='257608' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:28 PM']BJ I do have my priorities straight, I'm watching the draft.

Silly thesis. Who needs to graduate?[/quote]

exam week for me and i need to get a few things done today....not gonna happen.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='WhoDeyinVegas' post='257611' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:29 AM']I hope Bush tears Cleveland for about 250 in week 1.[/quote]

I hope he has the worst game of his career in week 10 though... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='257614' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:30 AM']they wanted bush from day 1.[/quote]

And so did the Jets...

They could still be talking trade.. ala Eli last year...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='257624' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:32 PM']BTW,
Reggie Bush didnt exactly look happy when he was picked by the Saints...[/quote]

[center][size=3]Who wouldn't be happy to rein in this paradise .... ? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/size]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/4a.jpg[/img][/center]

Archived