**-------> OFFICIAL BENGALS DRAFT DAY THREAD !!!!! <------**

Guest BlackJesus

Where is FD'A's Marcedes Lewis?

I am very happy with this pick. Leave Jimmy Carruth for another team to worry about.

Didn't Joseph have some kind of minor character issues?

Guest BlackJesus

[b]I can live with that pick ..... :badger: [/b]

[quote][img]http://espn-att.starwave.com/i/nfl/draft06/photos/200/10347.jpg[/img]

Overall: Joseph earned All-Conference honors as a defensive back at Coffeyville Junior College in 2003. He transferred to South Carolina prior to the 2004 season and earned a starting cornerback position for the first two games before he suffered a season-ending broken foot in the first quarter of the Georgia game. Joseph returned as a fulltime starter in 2005 and finished the season with 55 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, four interceptions and nine broken up passes in 12 games. He also averaged 23.5 yards on six kickoff returns and returned one punt for two yards in 2005. Joseph showed an awful lot of intriguing qualities in his one full season as a starter at the DI-A collegiate level. He has adequate size, excellent speed and natural playmaking instincts and ball skills. Joseph also supports the run hard and is a solid tackler, which should lend to him contributing on ...[/quote]

Archived