Cardinals @ Reds

Guest WhoDeyForever

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Jungle_Boogie85' post='261629' date='May 1 2006, 09:33 PM']Nice to see Charles Bronson Arroyo go for a complete game. That is what the team and bullpen needs every now and then. Now if the dude from Triple-A can get his ass up here quick....this might be an exciting year. :headbang: :thumbsup:

Side note....was the first Cardinals series the only series the Reds have lost this year??? [b]I do believe everything else has been a win or split.[/b][/quote]

Correct

Guest BengalsOwn
I was fortunate enough last night that a buddy and I were given tickets that were about 10 rows above the Cardinals dugout.

That was one hell of a game!

Guest schotzee
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='261850' date='May 2 2006, 07:59 AM']I was fortunate enough last night that a buddy and I were given tickets that were about 10 rows above the Cardinals dugout.

[b]That was one hell of a game![/b][/quote]

I would say that about any rout of the red birds.I used to kind of like them,but I think it was
about 4-5 years ago where we blew a really huge lead late innings to them.It seemed from that
time on they really owned us,and I began to dislike them more and more.

I caught up with the game late, say seventh inning, and Bronson was still [i]trowin[/i] smoke; making those cardinal batters shake their heads and call up their mammas.

Bronson?....ya, he's what they call an artiste...

:bowdown:

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='schotzee' post='261887' date='May 2 2006, 09:20 AM'][b]I would say that about any rout of the red birds.I used to kind of like them,but I think it was
about 4-5 years ago where we blew a really huge lead late innings to them.It seemed from that
time on they really owned us,and I began to dislike them more and more.[/b][/quote]

it was last year lol on todays date.

May 2nd, 2005 the Reds were up 9-3 and ended up losing 10-9 by giving up 7 runs in last inning.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='261973' date='May 2 2006, 12:11 PM']it was last year lol on todays date.

May 2nd, 2005 the Reds were up 9-3 and ended up losing 10-9 by giving up 7 runs in last inning.[/quote]

LOL, I was just reading through the thread thinking damn I just read this in today's Cincy Enquirer - Todays Date in MLB history. Red's lose in the ninth inning 10-9 giving up 7 runs.

I always like to see the redbirds go down. My wife is from St louis and her brother is a huge bird fan. We talked last night twice. First he calls to tell me to await a but whipping and of course I followup to confirm his prediction - red legs kick the red birds aSSSSSS........ :D

williams is actually pitching decent, too bad we cant put any fucking runs on the board...especiallly with sidney fatass ponson on the mound

Edit: Dunn just homered, solo shot obviously, 2-1 cardinals bottom of the 6th
Edit 2: BACK TO BACK!!! Encarnacion homered after dunn to make it 2-2!!

Archived