Brandon Philips on cold pizza espn2

Guest schotzee

Guest schotzee

Reds had team record 17 wins for month of April :headbang: .I had not realized that.
He talked about being traded,was hurt at first,now happy to be with the Reds and [b]winning.[/b]
Said Ken Griffey has taken him under his wing to help him with his hitting,show him around the city.
He was asked who the better offseason acquisition was between him and Bronson.He said Bronson
because pitching is big.That's pretty much it.Seems like a great kid.

[quote name='schotzee' post='261928' date='May 2 2006, 10:46 AM']Reds had team record 17 wins for month of April :headbang: .I had not realized that.
He talked about being traded,was hurt at first,now happy to be with the Reds and [b]winning.[/b]
[b]Said Ken Griffey has taken him under his wing to help him with his hitting,show him around the city.[/b]He was asked who the better offseason acquisition was between him and Bronson.He said Bronson
because pitching is big.That's pretty much it.Seems like a great kid.[/quote]

Grif must be an ego head that doesnt do anything good for the team, right thurman?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='262032' date='May 2 2006, 02:21 PM']Grif must be an ego head that doesnt do anything good for the team, right thurman?[/quote]

correct.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='262134' date='May 2 2006, 04:15 PM']I hate school because of it I missed my favorite Reds player <_<[/quote]

drop out, college fucking sucks anyways

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='262187' date='May 2 2006, 05:09 PM']drop out, college fucking sucks anyways[/quote]
:lol: I wish

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='262268' date='May 2 2006, 07:01 PM']:lol: I wish[/quote]

id rather be homeless than in school :( FINAL EXAM OF THIS SEMESTER IS TOMORROW YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived