David Williams sucks ass.

Ben

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='262037' date='May 2 2006, 02:28 PM']Good time to say that...considering hes pitching a quality game right now 7 innings 2 runs...but keep talking like you know what you are talking about[/quote]

You really want an astronaut pitching?

[img]http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/portraits/williams-d.jpg[/img]

[url="http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/williams.html"]http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/williams.html[/url]

but keep talking, like you think you know what i'm talking about

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='262037' date='May 2 2006, 02:28 PM']Good time to say that...considering hes pitching a quality game right now 7 innings 2 runs...but keep talking like you know what you are talking about[/quote]

He faced a line up that didnt have Pujols, Edmonds or Rolen starting.

7+ ERA and people are batting over .300 off of him. He also is the only Reds starter that walks more batters than he strikes out.

Guest Johnsons4Life

[quote name='CTA513' post='262107' date='May 2 2006, 02:49 PM']He faced a line up that didnt have Pujols, Edmonds or Rolen starting.

7+ ERA and people are batting over .300 off of him. He also is the only Reds starter that walks more batters than he strikes out.[/quote]

He does suck but who is gonna replace him right now in the rotation. We could just start Arroyo on 2 days rest every week. :thumbsup:

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='262116' date='May 2 2006, 02:54 PM']Im not saying i like him or he is good, i just dont get why the idiot brought up the point when he was pitching a solid outing[/quote]

Like when the trade Dunn thread comes back up after a 2 HR game.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='262440' date='May 2 2006, 11:14 PM']Like when the trade Dunn thread comes back up after a 2 HR [b]and 2 strikeout and error [/b]game.[/quote]

fixed that for u

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='262116' date='May 2 2006, 03:54 PM']Im not saying i like him or he is good, i just dont get why the idiot brought up the point when he was pitching a solid outing[/quote]

Because I knew an idiot would go fucking insane. I could not resist

Guest Johnsons4Life
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='262480' date='May 2 2006, 11:42 PM']fixed that for u[/quote]

Well he played a big role yesterday in the win against cards with a solo shot. If it wasn't for his HR than the reds would have been losing.

Guest BengalsOwn

He does know what he's talking about. Anyone who doesn't think Williams sucks doesn't know what they are talking about.

Are you listening to the game or watching it? Do you know that he was basically pitching to a AAA lineup?

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='262554' date='May 3 2006, 08:20 AM']Well he played a big role yesterday in the win against cards with a solo shot. If it wasn't for his HR than the reds would have been losing.[/quote]

TM hates Dunn... obviously he wants his number 4 hitter to be the best fielder, best average hitter, and most complete player on the team (find me a team that has that... there may be one, who knows, but the Reds just want Dunn to hit the shit out of the ball and score runs)

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='262678' date='May 3 2006, 01:34 PM']TM hates Dunn... obviously he wants his number 4 hitter to be the best fielder, best average hitter, and most complete player on the team (find me a team that has that... there may be one, who knows, but the Reds just want Dunn to hit the shit out of the ball and score runs)[/quote]

sad thing is he misses the ball more than he hits it :whistle:

i dont hate dunn, i explained it in another post that he just aggravates me to no other because he could be soo good and he just tries to pull every god damn ball and never takes wat the pitcher is giving him.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='262656' date='May 3 2006, 12:48 PM']He does know what he's talking about. Anyone who doesn't think Williams sucks doesn't know what they are talking about.

Are you listening to the game or watching it? Do you know that he was basically pitching to a AAA lineup?[/quote]

Own, I never said that Williams doesnt suck, I do think he sucks. But that is like starting a thread saying Kitna sucks ass the day after he throws for 300 yards and 3 tds against the browns. i wasnt saying that this one game against the cards shows he is a good pitcher, but it is stupid to start a thread saying the guy sucks when he is pitching a decent game

The main thing that pisses me off about Williams is the fucking guy never attacks the strike zone. Its got to make his fielders get bored as fuck and not be on their toes at all. I could care less how hard the guy throws just please throw fucking strikes and dont go 3-2 on every hitter.

Archived